KFM / BD / Summoner

TheStevieJ

Until recently I never knew destroyers have about 20 seconds worth of stun resist, its annoying. 

But I agree on summoners. 

As for Kung Fu Masters, I hate extremely hate how my blade masters block triggers their counter, and their counter works on my long range attacks. The animation cancel is also stupid, can go 100- 0 really really quick.

Blade Dancers the same as destroyers, being able to deal damage while undamagable is utter blueshit! AND they spam it too (just like destroyers).

Oh, and for the "git gud" people comment, thanks to that the population of the game is going low. "git gud", those people who need to "git gud" are leaving, and soon the games just gonna get filled with a handful of "pros".

KFM are 99% balanced. The only thing I'd nerf on them is their ability to stun on block. Just remove that option entirely because it just makes it too easy access for a free 100-0 combo. Triple kick should only be allowed to proc when an attack is evaded with Q or E.

7 minutes ago, Seyd said:

KFM are 99% balanced. The only thing I'd nerf on them is their ability to stun on block. Just remove that option entirely because it just makes it too easy access for a free 100-0 combo. Triple kick should only be allowed to proc when an attack is evaded with Q or E.

Balanced? Jaesung gets curbed by them a bit more than often and hes been playing for what? 4-5 years? yeah no

Archived