i think it's better if you have :

1 lvl 45 bonus 20% exp account wide

2 lvl 45 bonus 40% exp account wide

3 lvl 45 bonus 60% exp account wide

4 lvl 45 bonus 80% exp account wide

5 lvl 45 bonus 100% exp account wide

6 lvl 45 bonus 120% exp account wide

7 lvl 45 bonus 140% exp account wide

that way it will give a good incentive for people to have multiple max level char

40 minutes ago, chinmi said:

that way it will give a good incentive for people to have multiple max level char

you get cumulative exp bonuses every few premium levels (effects quest exp and gold as well)

Bonus exp through level up (Even there... useless Because storyline gives ALOT of stuff to lvl up your weapons and reducing enhancement cost)

Hongmoon levels should be shared so if you want to switch your main... you don't lose all of that grinding to oblivion...

Nope

no

just no

Nope at max

All the nopes gathered and nope to some replies above even the one above mine

This game isn't supposed to be easy and having all chars at 45 when one hits 45 would ruin the beauty of trying out all classes.

10 minutes ago, Shirou said:

Nope

no

just no

Nope at max

All the nopes gathered and nope to some replies above even the one above mine

This game isn't supposed to be easy and having all chars at 45 when one hits 45 would ruin the beauty of trying out all classes.

Maybe having some classes changes to make it more forgiving early levels would be good enough. Force master is VERY tweaked pre-lvl 36 as you can't have all your core fire skills until then to DPS.  I know some classes like Summoners, Blade  Master/Dancer have it more okay early on. Warlock will probably meet the same problem since you need lvl 50 + lvl 1 HM to have all you need as core DPS the way they balanced him. 

Almost gave up on my force master because of that until I reached that ''breakpoint''. Now I love it even if it won't stay my main.

As for the exp... Except Hongmoon level share through your account when you reach cap. That idea is the worst suggestion possible.

3 hours ago, chinmi said:

They actually do this in dragon nest, it's pretty awesome how 4 max character will give 250% exp making levels fast and easy next time you level more characters.

Levelling up a character back from scratch actually serves a purpose: to let the player learn to use that class. It's not the same jumping into a level 1 character and slowly but steadily getting new skills while you level up, than to jump directly into a level 45 character with all the tricks available. That would overwhelm the players.

Not to mention combat tactics used by enemies also increase in complexity (or danger, at least) while you level up in this game.

Make it a cash shop item.  Only available after you've one character at max. level, and met certain progression related requirements.  I honestly don't see why not; not all players have all the time in the world to dedicate toward gaming, and for those willing to pay for the convenience, why not?

People talk about the standard progression path of leveling to max. level as if it's the only process by which a player learns their class.  Except, as per logical game design, movesets are all based on the similar frameworks.  Even if you've never played a mmoperger before and have no idea what a stun is, once you've used a stun a few times, you're going to have a general grasp on how a different class's stun will work, how to use it, etc.  You don't need three hours at lvl.35 to learn how to use two moves.  It's not that hard.  You don't need to completely relearn FPS when you migrate from Call of Duty to Battlefield.

While I'm completely against the OP's idea, why not have a cash shop item levelling up a character to 45? It would be a fine non-p2w way to support the game and serve as a gold sink if they wish to gear their character for pve. Heck, maybe some hard core players will buy a bunch just to experience every class.

As Meerkat said, it doesn't take three hours of in a single level to learn two moves. Honestly, I learned more from 5 rounds sparring than several hours levelling in the cinderlands. It would also be the player's choice to do so. If you still view it as shooting yourself in the foot, why not just let the guys who want to pay for permission to do so. (Maybe a bad example. You see a guy trying to take out his foot, don't sell him bullets. Get him therapy or something.)

6 hours ago, chinmi said:

FFXIV has a system kinda like this where the higher the level your main class is, the more exp for the next or lower level classes. It's actually very smart and useful, so I agree to this post :) 

Archived