Best things to farm to get around 100 gold per day?

Gentleshy

Does anybody know what to farm to get around 100 gold per day? Or something near that amount, doing dailies alone doesn't make it enough. (Also daily limit really sucks)

Please tell me if you know any place or a thing to farm. (Except crafting and arena.)

Just now, Whimsicalalien said:

And that amounts to 400g?? They must be selling diamonds on every charcter to get so much ha ha

If you pvp, you can get hundreds of soulstones per day.. and each is like, 40+ silver aren't they? >.>

I also thought to even profit off diamonds, you'd need to get lucky with attack power drops when opening the pouches

30 minutes ago, Whimsicalalien said:

OK, how do you make so much gold? I make like 7g a day.

That doesn't necessarily mean someone is necessarily making 400G, every day, every week. I could easily hold onto every +25AP diamond I crafted, till I had 12-14+ of them, dumped them all on the market and claimed I made 400+G. Or if you have a Blackwyrm claw and someone actually bought it, then there's your 400 profit for the day.

12 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

That doesn't necessarily mean someone is necessarily making 400G, every day, every week. I could easily hold onto every +25AP diamond I crafted, till I had 12-14+ of them, dumped them all on the market and claimed I made 400+G. Or if you have a Blackwyrm claw and someone actually bought it, then there's your 400 profit for the day.

Same thought I had.

One way you could make a lot of money is by farming Brightstone all day for tears and the occasional Merry Potter's recipe.  It'll get old pretty fast though.

this is how i farm gold (in Taiwan server , well it might work in here as well)

i work 12 hours a day, my company feed one lunch when my parents feed me dinner.

the rich dude called boss paid the dummy useless me ~$50/day and i got someone feeds me food 

=> after spend tons of my boss money to my real life stuff i still have $20 for hobby 

my hobbies : reading manga (free) and playing game so i spend $5 to top up

=> 150 taiwan nc coin => 2 hongmoon store items => ~300 gold in market 

=> i farming 300 gold / day

=> 4 hours playing game without even care for money , live like a rich kid in game to forget my poor real life

7 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

i work 12 hours a day, my company feed one lunch when my parent feed me dinner.

the rich dude called boss paid the dummy useless me ~$50/day and i got someone feeds me food 

=> after spend tons of my boss money to my real life stuff i still have $20 for hobby 

=> 4 hours playing game without even care for money , live like a rich kid in game to forget my poor real life

*thumb up* 

deINUgw.png

r6RevFJ.jpg

1 hour ago, Rief said:

I'm sorry. I can't help, I don't know the answer. I only know how to farm 400G per day. I hope one of the players here can help you...

XeShj50.png

I get 40 Gold/hour farming blackwyrm during the weekend.

I guess if i keep doing this for 10 hours i can make 400 gold a day.

However I only played 5-6 hours because its a game not a job.

2 hours ago, EvaRench said:

i work 12 hours a day, my company feed one lunch when my parents feed me dinner.

Whats the items ?

If I want to make over 100g a day, I'd just farm Brightstone Ruins (solo). Of course making sure to do my dailies first.

Unfortunately I have a social life and a job, so I can't put that kind of effort into the game unless I was unemployed and living in my parents home.

But with a full time job, social aspects of my life, I'm still able to make around 20 to 30g a day, which is more than enough and I'm about to upgrade my staff to Awakened Pirate.

3 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

Whats the items ?

Umm, just for record. 

TW-BNS gold actually priced roughly 20 times cheaper compared to NA-BNS by gold spammer.

So, that 300 Gold in TW-BNS is kinda like 15 Gold in NA-BNS.

1 minute ago, Drakeos99 said:

So what items in BnS store sells good and fast ?

Umm, the most efficient way to get gold for your NCoin, is opening the currency exchanger, "Ctrl-C" and wait for someone putting their gold for lowest rate. 

Archived