Hongmoon Skills Question

codeaxis

So I'm a Lv42 FM at the moment and I noticed there's two skills that I can't unlock yet. I think they require some Secret Tech thing. (Chi Bomb and Multi-Blaze). I hear the only way to get these is from PvP, with Zen Beans or something. So basically, is PvP the only way to unlock them because I'm really not a pvp player.

Anyone?

I know there is one skill for lbd (at least) that requires a royal en bean to unlock. i know of no other way to get that besides using zen beans, and the only way i know of gettign those is pvp. although i think you do get some fi you lose, so i guess yo ucan eventually get even if your really bad at pvp or you just wanan afk through matches?

The ones that say, "A fabled Hongmoon Secret Technique that can't be found," aren't in the game yet, the ones that are, some can be acquired through the royal zen bean, but it's 5,000 zen beans to buy. You can get zen beans from pvp and you also get them for losing, but not all hongmoons skills are through pvp, some are through a book that drops.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the ones through achievements, not all are ingame, even if they say otherwise, but by right clicking on them it takes you to the achievement panel on U by default. There is only 1 HM skill in game for the NA. Patch notes here http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rising-waters-patch-notes/ tell you what was put in the last major update,

They are not yet in the game, if you check youtube videos the oh so famous Jaesung shows off these 2 abilities in PvP.

One is like a spirit bomb and the other is like a fire tornado / meteor lol.

As for inferno, zen bean unlocks the middle stage and the skill book from market / BSH4 unlocks the other 2 stages besides it. 

Archived