Annoying the opposite faction as destroyer

Kuronee

I am not expecting any likes on the video, because lets face it not the most nicest thing to do, but i can hope i get some maybe.. Plus i expect people to be mad at me for doing this, but i am just showing people what destroyers do.  They do on both factions not just one side. Sorry i am not that great at making videos but i try my best. Tell me what you think though. Do you hate when people do this to you when you are farming bosses?

I could show you something far more annoying as an Assassin. I would see you doing that, tab-switch you somewhere else, stealth and just leave you alone. Half the time the player spends the next few minutes trying to figure out where I am and I'm nowhere near them (because I have no intention of fighting them). I might even put a freeze bomb down for giggles. Then and only then, when they finally give up, I do it again. It's mostly just to take players out of a battle or put them in a position where they are outnumbered but when I do it to Destroyers, it's just to annoy them.

11 hours ago, AGx07 said:

I could show you something far more annoying as an Assassin. I would see you doing that, tab-switch you somewhere else, stealth and just leave you alone. Half the time the player spends the next few minutes trying to figure out where I am and I'm nowhere near them (because I have no intention of fighting them). I might even put a freeze bomb down for giggles. Then and only then, when they finally give up, I do it again. It's mostly just to take players out of a battle or put them in a position where they are outnumbered but when I do it to Destroyers, it's just to annoy them.

Normally that would be true if the destroyer only put one point into typhoon. If the destroyer went down the middle or went and put point into the right bracket. You wouldn't be able to do that. They are immune to stun,knockdown,drag,phantom grip and airborn during red spin.  If they are normal spin then yes you can do it. I have seen sins try to displace people when they are on the spawn and put them on the ground to get killed.  Recently see a sin stealth on the blue spawn and kill a summoner constantly that was afk

Archived