The Way of the Force Master, Part 4 (Quest)

MichelleZhivago

The Tutorial, "The Way of the Force Master," Part 4, (Quest) does not seem to be working properly and I can not complete it. I am unable to access further quests. Started a topic on Monday, 15 February:  

The issue had been going on before that. A few days. It is a Tutorial with Brother Hajoon, the last other surviving member of the Hongmoon Clan. In this case, I have to destroy (3) Young Armored Plague Mites. A number of people have tried to help, in Forums and in game, but no luck. I have to say that it SEEMS that everyone who did the quest BEFORE the new patch had no trouble whatsoever and people AFTER the patch have had difficulties. Just my limited observation. Thank you.

Michelle

Still bugged for my Character. Still no response in regard to the Bug Report OR the Ticket that I submitted about it. Or even a response on this Topic.

Could someone who has the ability, look in game to see if there will be any serious loss due to my inability to complete Tutorials 4-7 with Brother Hajoon? (Serious does not include the loss of some exp. or minuscule amounts of Gold-more like Bronze.) Thank you.

Michelle

21 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Still bugged for my Character. Still no response in regard to this Bug Report OR the Ticket that I submitted about it. Or even a response on the Topic that I posted under Forcemasters.

Could someone who has the ability, look in game to see if there will be any serious loss due to my inability to complete Tutorials 4-7 with Brother Hajoon? (Serious does not include the loss of some exp. or minuscule amounts of Gold-more like Bronze.) Thank you.

Michelle

There are skills you can't learn unless you finish the quest. I made a thread about this too and got nothing. I started to dislike the game already.

I guess I will find out. I made an Alt. and just completed all the Tutorials with Brother Hajoon on that Character. See no real difference. My Alt. has the special Outfit. Other than that, I see nothing but a few pieces of loot and some exp. 

Oh, and I finally got an email from Customer Support. They want me to take my Main back to the this tutorial and make a video. Is that something that can be done in-game, like the screenshots that are saved in-game or will I need some video-making program? Thanks to anyone who knows.

Michelle

(Updating my status on this Quest/Tutorial)

Downloaded Fraps, Downloaded a few video-recording programs, most worked poorly and I uninstalled them. Fraps is O.K. Seemingly. Created a couple of short videos. They are huge. Not but a few seconds long each, (29 Seconds each), but quite large. 

Any idea why these short videos are so large? 500-600 MBs.

(Update: Well, I can not attach the videos to my reply to NCSoft. Outlook can't handle the videos. Can't attach them. Can't upload them to OneDrive and "share" them. Can't upload the video to Photobucket. PB says no larger than 500 MBs or 10 minutes. These are nearly 600 MBs despite being only 29  seconds long each.)

We will see if they can un-bug my character or just delete the quest or credit it. I have been using those skills without issue in game. No idea why in this one quest the NPCs refuse to die. 

(Doomed to forever have that stupid little pink reminder in the Quest Log for this Tutorial. No idea if I am missing out on anything by not being able to progress on the tutorials. NCSoft and Blade & Soul are not making a good impression. No way I could recommend this game as this stands unresolved. Oh, well.)

Michelle

I am currently Level 27 on this character.

I have yet to see anything that I lost besides some small amounts of experience and a few small quest rewards. And an outfit that is given to you for completing the Tutorials through something called "Paying your respects" which is completed in Jadestone Village.

BUT this outfit can be purchased from an NPC in Jadestone. The NPC to the left of the Bulletin Board up on the hill in the middle of the village. There is a payment required which I do not recall at the moment-I am not in game-but it is something that you get in the quests leading up to L15 or so, so it should not be an issue if you really want to get that outfit.

It is one of the sample outfits that your character can try on during Character Creation. The white with blue one. This one:

Capture4_zpsf9pcvcdo.png

Michelle

Archived