High Quality Fabric price?

chiby123

So if you go into your inventory transmution thing ...
you can transmute HIGH quality fabric right?
you need for it 20 fabrics, 10 soulstones and 5,5g -> http://imgur.com/l2xJsTC
so why they are actually so cheap in the auction house? normal fabric costs more than high quality? will price raise in the future? because you need it for guild outfit Oo?
thanks for help ;)

2 minutes ago, chiby123 said:

So if you go into your inventory transmution thing ...
you can transmute HIGH quality fabric right?
you need for it 20 fabrics, 10 soulstones and 5,5g -> http://imgur.com/l2xJsTC
so why they are actually so cheap in the auction house? normal fabric costs more than high quality? will price raise in the future? because you need it for guild outfit Oo?
thanks for help ;)

It's because in THIS version of BNS fabric can only be obtained from Store costume. Fabric USED to be obtainable from some in game costumes, like wheel of fate costume and Dungeon costume.  In here, fabric is actually rarer than high quality fabric, this make the transformation thingy a joke.

before you edited you asked whether their price will rise ? *shrug* because prices of fabric related closely to costume price, it's difficult to predict, it rise and fall on the whim of NCsoft. Ex:Few days ago it fall because the Hongmoon Friendship Boxes, now it's rising again.

7 minutes ago, Rief said:

It's because in THIS version of BNS fabric can only be obtained from Store costume. Fabric USED to be obtainable from some in game costumes, like wheel of fate costume and Dungeon costume.  In here, fabric is actually rarer than high quality fabric, this make the transformation thingy a joke.

before you edited you asked whether their price will rise ? *shrug* because prices of fabric related closely to costume price, it's difficult to predict, it rise and fall on the whim of NCsoft. Ex:Few days ago it fall because the Hongmoon Friendship Boxes, now it's rising again.

hm but i heared you need alot of HQ fabric things @ 50 maybe for guild outfit and so on ;)? so just keep it until lvl 50HM10 xD? because as i explained .. transmute costs are big ;o 

13 minutes ago, chiby123 said:

hm but i heared you need alot of HQ fabric things @ 50 maybe for guild outfit and so on ;)? so just keep it until lvl 50HM10 xD? because as i explained .. transmute costs are big ;o 

And I explained above, the transmute thing is a joke. No one do it. You can;t use it as reference.

The HQ fabric come from HM store, it depend on what new item coming in the store and on the rate of exchange between gold and HMcoin.

Lets not forget that the outfits are only by chance, meaning you can also get fabric after spending fabric.

The best thing about this game is this, you spend 20 fabrics (140 gold) + 10 soulstones (3.4 gold) + 5.5 gold = 149 gold. Thats right 149 gold for 1 high quality fabric.

You want the high quality outfit pouch? (assuming you followed the above way of gaining the 3 high quality fabric) you overall use 447 gold. AND, the outfit pouch is base on rng meaning you can get no outfit at all for your 447 gold. 

But youre smart and just bought the materials (after all, you bought the high quality fabric from the market) thats still 11 gold you dropped on a pouch that is rng base.

The whole fabric economy is a joke, the only source of fabric is payed outfits THATS IT. I picked up a first step from a dungeon and I couldnt break it down, but the outfit they have on the store (which is worth 12 dollars) can be salvaged.

I have no idea who created this system about fabric, but its completely stupid. The game is not pay to win, but it clearly defines who is rich and is will to spend ALOT of money on the game.

Now, the pros of the system (lol), bots cant be sent out to harvest fabrics (cant farm outfits to be salvaged). THATS IT.

Yeah it really need rebalancing.

I won't suggest to make fabric salvagable from outfit dropped in game.

I also won;t suggest to reduce outfit price in HM store.

Why ? Because I doubt such suggestion will ever be implemented. Those suggestion mean reduced income for NCSoft.

I suggest to reduce the material required to craft Outfit Pouch and High Quality Outfit Pouch. Make them always succeed, there's already RNG when you opened the outfit, that was enough, a double outfit mean salvaged outfit anyway. Put more costume inside the pouch.

More people will want to craft the pouches -> more demand for fabric -> higher sale of outfit for NCsoft.

At the current situation, only minority of players willing to craft outfit, because it can fail.

Archived