way too ez to hit gold now

Inui

i dont even know how to pvp with fm properly and have not enuff skills points since im 35, but im able to hit gold cuz im facing 70% of time against bots

NC should remove those bots asap before the game become bots and souls

It's ALREADY "Bots and Soul"

Screenshot_160215_001.jpg

I'm sorry if I seem a bit rude, but they are ruining the game. They are PISSING me off. AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Please let me know WHAT countermeasures are ACTUALLY being implemented here. I'd really like to know, because I can think of a few ways to stop this bs. (Captchas, in-game moderators......... OR EVEN A DEV ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A FEW MINUTES.)

Let me be very clear here, I'm not "Dev Bashing" I'm simply saying that this is out of hand, it's been a month and already there are 90% NON HUMAN CHARACTERS.

47 minutes ago, Avanto said:

It's ALREADY "Bots and Soul"

Screenshot_160215_001.jpg

I'm sorry if I seem a bit rude, but they are ruining the game. They are PISSING me off. AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Please let me know WHAT countermeasures are ACTUALLY being implemented here. I'd really like to know, because I can think of a few ways to stop this bs. (Captchas, in-game moderators......... OR EVEN A DEV ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A FEW MINUTES.)

Let me be very clear here, I'm not "Dev Bashing" I'm simply saying that this is out of hand, it's been a month and already there are 90% NON HUMAN CHARACTERS.

its not rude at all and i know NC wont do anything for sure =))

time to buy hacks

You are both childish. Yes there are some bots, no the population isnt 90% bots. yes they ban bots nonstop but its a f2p game, more bots get made. No they wont tell you what they implement to fight the bots cause it makes it then easier for the bots to counteract. Do you even use that lump of meat in your head?

52 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

You are both childish. Yes there are some bots, no the population isnt 90% bots. yes they ban bots nonstop but its a f2p game, more bots get made. No they wont tell you what they implement to fight the bots cause it makes it then easier for the bots to counteract. Do you even use that lump of meat in your head?

You can't really counteract a captcha, or ingame moderators.

What they ARE using isn't working obviously.. 

Lump of meat? Calling people childish and then immediately following up with an insult. lol

I said 90% because there are just SO MANY. Way more BOTs are made than actual players playing the game it seems.

It may be F2P but with all the gold spammers, and people actually buying gold from them, makes this game PAY to win. and I don't mean PAYING NCsoft. 

9 hours ago, Avanto said:

You can't really counteract a captcha, or ingame moderators.

What they ARE using isn't working obviously.. 

Lump of meat? Calling people childish and then immediately following up with an insult. lol

I said 90% because there are just SO MANY. Way more BOTs are made than actual players playing the game it seems.

It may be F2P but with all the gold spammers, and people actually buying gold from them, makes this game PAY to win. and I don't mean PAYING NCsoft. 

u can bypass captcha ive seen it done multiple times

Archived