Again Razer bug?

868868_1452550366

I absolutely have the same problem. I am using the Naga Chroma and the same thing happens to me. The lighting changes colors, and some of the functions don't work. I posted this a little while back and never got a response. My guess, is that there is not gonna be anything we can do about it. It does suck though.

10 hours ago, Equilibria said:

GameGuard is the source of the problem because it has been recently activated again

So, does this basically mean I need to use a different mouse if I want to play this game? Honestly, that is kind of insane for a company to ask. I am hoping someone from NCSoft can chime in here. 

Apparently there is an App in Razer Synapse for BnS. It's supposed to make the lights in your keyboard do what the one in the video below does. But it's not working properly. On my keyboard it just lights up an random group of keys white and nothing else.

Turning the app off in Chroma Apps should fix it.

I have actually suffered this, I found deleting and reinstalling Synpases actually worked to a extent.

logging into BnS Seems to activate a Undetactivable game switch

currently after fixing these problems W A S D glow red F Glows green, Z X C V glow White and 1 2 3 4 and tab glow White.

this are the games Controls and when u use W A S D to move they turn blue aswell as CDs happen the 1 2 3 4 Tab R Z X C V turn red to indicate the downtimes. it does seem u cant have the Standard Colourations while inside this game, and the mouse and Mouse Mat lights stay a Static Colour and seem to fade after not using them for a while, its actually perfectly normal for Razer Asseccories to do this, this is because WHile gaming ur Razer equiptment go into a gaming mode, its just in most games u have to activate this where BnS automatically does this.

I have not found a way to turn it off, but atleast the lightining isn't spazzing out into random sheets of colours as I progress through the game and rather actually pretty good for certain functionalities, also my razer equiptment does work properly.

mine after reinstalliation actually looks identical to the video now for a Simple answer.

I was more talking about my Naga Chroma. For whatever reason, the lighting still freaks out every time I play BnS. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Synapse. None of that worked. Honestly, I just wish someone from NCSoft would at least let us know they are aware and working on a fix. Silence is the worst.

Archived