ASE9Dxm.jpg

wVAWcPa.jpg

Cinderlands Rich Quartz Locations :

This location under big floating Rock

uM8uXWh.jpg

OGfvkwG.jpg

xvTUqAz.jpg

42 minutes ago, Keenslee said:

Do you know when it start respawning? is it always after reset?

starts spawning when somebody mined it  if you didnt see when it was  mined  then you never know when it spowns so you need to camp or check somtimes you may be lucky to find like you mined 11:35 next spowns 14:35

On 2/23/2016 at 10:39 AM, mihwK said:

I hope this drops the prices, 1g for 1 Quartz is batnanas...

it wont, respawn times are 3 hours each and they were already being farmed on spawn, more people trying to farm then on spawn wont effect the price.  Especially considering normal nodes give at most 2 and the price of two is barely profit over one pick axe.  with soulstones going down pickaxe prices will fall a bit which should lower quartz prices some, but it wont be by a lot.

quartz is only expensive because of how expensive it is to craft moonwater picks, and since you can only craft 1 every 12 hours.

(i bought 500 quartz back when they were 16s each since this was easy to predict and made HUGE profit haha)

7 hours ago, Rori said:

So the real question is, what time do all nodes reset all together? Today I woke up early to see if they reset at 4 am PST just like daily quests do, so camped a node but nothing spawned...

they respawn 3 hours after they are mined, there is no set time of day for respawn.  If you mine them at 1 they will respawn at 4, if you mine them at 3 they will respawn at 6

But posting openly location means:

- normal players will never get them

- bots will camp the spots (or 2nd account chars controlled by players) will camp them, keep in eye with 2nd monitor or pc)

- so it's unfair "balance" in gathering quartz. It's now idiotic racing for all rich places.

Are you now happy if you never can grind them? Good work GTXERA.

4 hours ago, Xenosaga said:

- bots will camp the spots (or 2nd account chars controlled by players) will camp them, keep in eye with 2nd monitor or pc)

- so it's unfair "balance" in gathering quartz. It's now idiotic racing for all rich places.

Yeah, if you think that the bots didnt already know about these spots you're retarded.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2016 at 11:57 PM, Xenosaga said:

salt.jpg

On 2/26/2016 at 3:57 PM, Xenosaga said:

How dare someone spread useful information!?

Sounds like you're just mad you might lose some quartz.

37 minutes ago, Tyranei said:

How dare someone spread useful information!?

Sounds like you're just mad you might lose some quartz.

How I feel about anyone whining about this topic. I, for one, am grateful for it having been made.

Archived