3RF TROUBLE. need advice.

Dalapie

having issues getting my 3RXF and then 3x 3RF before my 3 sec stun runs out? how is it even possible to match in so fast if your pressing 3RF fast it cancels your shinkick so it doesnt deal dmg, been testing it out. slow vs fast botton press, making it so hard to fit 3x 3rf if your also doing 3rxf to get searing palm up. any advice?

My apologies to come with such a boring answer, but all you can do is practice. Get used to the timing after different CCs, after x and practice practice practice your 3rfs and 3rxfs till your rythm and muscle memory is perfect. I recommend using the "Dirty Pig" mobs as training dummies for this. With a crappy weapon and the dirty pig's ridiculous hp-regen, lack of the passive CC-reduction that most NPCs have, as well as the fact that they don't fight back make them the perfect training dummy for 3rf-practice. They can be found at the Pig Ranch in Hogshead Pastures :)

its v 3 r x f 3 r f 3 r f 3 r f 3 r rmb for stomp-searing palm combo

after 3 r x f you have to cancel that f into 3 as fast as you do in regular 3rf 3rf rotation which is kinda need more practice for me

i dont know how fast you do 3rf so video might help

pst. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe u didnt put 3 points on searing palm to right

pst2. mushin tower human bosses seem like they recover from stun lil bit faster then players do, if u have same problem then its just those monsters

Archived