Forums

Mushin's Tower 7th floor - Junghado infinite imortal combo

Krists

Well, as the title says, I'm stuck in the 7th floor of the Mushin's Tower.

I've learned all moves of Junghado after die to him like 20 times, but the problem is when he reach 10% ~ 40% HP.

He starts that "combo": Immune, red area around him that deals a lot of damage (but easy to scape), and the dash with 4-5 attacks that deals a lot of damage too (all this immune) and trows me up and makes a air combo that hit me like 60% HP. I'm a Blade Dancer, I can "counter" this attack with some skills:

Vortex: Tier 3 Stage 1

Dual Strike: Tier 3 Stage 1

Guardian Tempest: Tier 3 Stage 1

And I've used all my imune potions too

In my last try, I've countered (or tank the damage) ten times in a row, he finish the sequence and start it again (imune all this time), I've used all this skills 2 times each and 2 potions, and he keeps using the same combo without a pause to use another and become targetable...

Well, resuming, after 10% hp he's immortal, he use this sequence until I'm dead, only this sequence, anytime he do any other move...

Someone knows how to "counter" it, if have a perfect timing that I can Phantom Grip him without being countered?

Obs.: I'm brazilian, so any gramatical mistakes... well, disconsider xD, I think it's undestandble (y)

7 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Wrong forum, bro. This is for Blade Master, the good blade class. Use the Blade Dancer forum if you want Blade Dancer advice.

And btw, we block that attack entirely by just pressing 1 =).

Hahaha just logged in to vote that up ;D BM MASTARACE

Archived