Too soon for PVP Rewards

Kaiservadin

There will never be balance in any mmo, stop dreamin and l2p, there are some ppls who are rly high elo, if they could why you cant? stop worrying about rewards you will never get, even if game would be 100% balanced i assure you that without hard work and thounsands of games and experience you wouldnt be in the top.

2 minutes ago, Ghayatea said:

There will never be balance in any mmo, stop dreamin and l2p, there are some ppls who are rly high elo, if they could why you cant? stop worrying about rewards you will never get, even if game would be 100% balanced i assure you that without hard work and thounsands of games and experience you wouldnt be in the top.

Well i am going to test PVP again at level 45 and see what happens.

47 minutes ago, Ghayatea said:

Whereas I'm saying you're close to correct, I'm also going to say this. This game is mostly about reactionary caution in arenas, with the added benefit of slight skill advantages. For a scummoner, Blade Cancer and Garen (Destroyer if you're too retarded to know what I'm saying), it's REALLY easy to climb the ranking ladder. FM has a fairly easy time as well, because they can chain CC anyone and barely press 3 buttons. Where there IS no real balance in a PvP style MMO, there is still a way to balance it out, so you still have a chance in hell, instead of being ani-canceled to death in the first 5 seconds, or chain-wrecked by Cancers. Hell, even Scummoners can abuse the system far too well leading into easy wins.

So where I'd say you're partially right, you're also wrong, so instead of telling someone to "L2P and git gud" maybe you should study the game a bit and get off your high horse. My only bet is that you're one of the 3 really strong current classes.

@Roxysox
It is "L2P" and "get good" though. You can't just jump into the game with no knowledge, lose and scream unbalanced, lol. There IS a way to fight every class. That's the truth. You guy's just gotta find out how YOU can fight it. I just recently learned how to ground pound the less skillful summoners, while I'm still working my way up on the more skillful summoners. 

As for OP, you can't just be level 35 and be like "lmao lost 2 a 45 unbalanced" cause that's not how it works. PvP is designed for capped players in most mmos. However, it is still VERY possibly to win against high level players at a low level. I'm currently leveling with a friend, we're level 36. Atm, I can't do 1v1's and stuff cause' that gives EXP, but I do spars with my friends who are in gold/nearing plat. I can beat them 6/10 times. The one I have lots of trouble with is my Summoner Friend, but even then, I'm starting to learn.

And you shouldn't just jump into the game, thinking you're some prodigy when you're a low level, or even remotely thinking you're good cause' most of the time you'd be wrong, lol. So when people say Get Good and L2P, (though they probably are just trolling you) they're serious. Learn to play. Get good. Learn when to use your tab/f on a kung fu master, learn when to use comet punch or stuff like Raid to tech chase an opponent, learn to just turn around against an assassin when you see them go invisible w/ Decoy, if not COUNTER it if your class is able, ect.

EDIT: and if you want proof of the "get good", go watch a high level streamer. Radeyz *cricket*s summoners like none other, I couldn't believe my eyes as to how fast he could kill them, lol. That's a Kung-Fu Master, btw, not one of the "3 really strong classes." Flow is also pretty good, Platinum Blade Master I think? He does fairly good against most classes.

4 hours ago, Kaiservadin said:

PVP is broken had a high level stun me 95% of the time making me unable to fight back , might want to revoke pvp rewards till you balance out PVP.

PS: Level 33 vs 45(?)

every class is present in the top 50, atlot of summoners up there but basically you can reach high rating with any class.

What people dont understand not everyone can be in the top100 ofc only the 100 players who unlock the most potential with the class.

Archived