Warlock NERF

csuszap

1 hour ago, Katush said:

You ****need to understand that the max cap hasn't hit yet so there are moves for some classes that balance them with the rest which are not available yet. Some classes get their moves that balance across the class spectrum earlier than other classes, so right now they're considered OP....but if its one thing I learned its this bns forum community lacks foresight and is unable to see the end game or bigger picture in almost every aspect so I'm not surprised by yet another useless child rant. RIP common sense.

There are many people, regardless of the game, who writhe and rage for something to get nerfed because they were beaten by it or because the abilities aren't balanced, yet. The only reason for the abilities not yet being balanced would be because it's a new class and we were supposed to hit the level 50 cap first before getting it. Granted, I applaud NCSoft for listening to the fan/ player base of this game. However, it seems to earlier unless certain other things happen first. So the quick answer would be, yes, it's going to get nerfed for the current level 45 patch because of it's abilities. However, come level 50 patch, it may very well get some of it's original oomph back. Then again, when it comes to playing classes and learning the skills it's kind of a "What comes natural" when it comes to choosing a class.

Granted, I main my assassin but I feel like when it comes to pvp I need to do more work on it or go back to square one or have someone show me what I'm doing wrong because of my skill setup. (Lol I get stomped so hard in pvp when it comes to Blade dancers, Blade master and force masters. I just recently learned how to work around Destroyers. But anyways, yes it'll be nerfed to "fit in" with all the other classes. As for skill advantage, it's another story for another time.

Well from what I've seen they messed w/ WLs surival potential. They are more likea glass cannon class now, b4 the nerf they were much OP that is true. But IDC if it's gonna be nerfed to hell or overpowered af, I'm gonna play this class cause it appeals to me a lot more than any other class in the game up till now. WL's cocpet is that of an excorsist and the talismans floating around him are magnificent. 

5 minutes ago, Rezef said:

Well from what I've seen they messed w/ WLs surival potential. They are more likea glass cannon class now, b4 the nerf they were much OP that is true. But IDC if it's gonna be nerfed to hell or overpowered af, I'm gonna play this class cause it appeals to me a lot more than any other class in the game up till now. WL's cocpet is that of an excorsist and the talismans floating around him are magnificent. 

This I absolutely agree with this!!

24 minutes ago, Zeborah76 said:

i told you most players only want a OP class if not they not playing it :) 

now summ is op i wonder how long that last ^^ 

just goes to show you dont know anything at all if you think summoners are op.

4 minutes ago, ScourgeBreak said:
4 minutes ago, ScourgeBreak said:

But aren't those the nerfs in Korea and not the ones that would be applicable here?

All regions in terms of "ballance"get the patches from Korea. How would players be able to compete if every region had different skills?

And for us: we will have the worst possible WL of all regions due to the nerfs and them actually being applied to a lvl45 content lock.

25 minutes ago, Senzura said:

just goes to show you dont know anything at all if you think summoners are op.

i think i do have a 45 summ my self and the hate to them is out off the roof trust me 

some say even summ are cancer in the game what i think is very sad to say 

and i can keep gong about the bad thing pll say to them 

there also very very good in pvp let alone a king in solo dungeons 

so yea i no what i talk about 

Warlock nerf is drastically at this moment is is truth! If u dont like the truth np for me.

Summoner best OP class Ever and Ever!!        And in this patch didn't get nerfed summoner. 

I just would like to say dat information Eu players becuz i think NCSOFT dosen't communicate it with them.

Been playing the Warlock on the Jp region and we have these changes.  All it did was change how the player gears their skills and what focus. 

You have one of two paths to choose (Ice) full on burst with hard hitting nuke and then less damage till its off cd or you go (Darkness) with sustained damage requiring ping in your 40's (yaksha instead of your spirit gun).  The damage they output wasn't that large a change and they are still very deadly and necessary in groups due to spritualize that allow players to use their awakened skills.  

problem with Darkness is you need to balance chi consumption and replenishment to keep up the sustained damage (best path currently).

Ice elemental path you have your hard hitting nuke but then must rely on your lesser damage skills after the initial reset of the skill.  

This will all depend on the legendaries you choose as with the legendary items they boost either dark or ice depending ont he legendary  (why you don't want to mix or match elementals)

36 minutes ago, csuszap said:

Warlock nerf is drastically at this moment is is truth! If u dont like the truth np for me.

Summoner best OP class Ever and Ever!!        And in this patch didn't get nerfed summoner. 

I just would like to say dat information Eu players becuz i think NCSOFT dosen't communicate it with them.

Wait until you actually have all the skills of the classes and HM levels.  Everyones damage is on par with eachother and now is much more skill based.  Soul Fighter actually seems to be the OP class now from what I've been seeing with good players.

On 2/20/2016 at 6:14 AM, Katush said:

You ****need to understand that the max cap hasn't hit yet so there are moves for some classes that balance them with the rest which are not available yet. Some classes get their moves that balance across the class spectrum earlier than other classes, so right now they're considered OP....but if its one thing I learned its this bns forum community lacks foresight and is unable to see the end game or bigger picture in almost every aspect so I'm not surprised by yet another useless child rant. RIP common sense.

Its really with every game like this

First the servers were populated and we had a bot issue

When things settled down there were posts saying the game was abandoned

There was a thing for nerfing the warlock or complaining that it was OP before it came out despite the devs saying long before that we were getting the nerfed version

Some people need to take a chill pill is all

You have no idea how stupid OP Warlock was before the nerf. After the nerf.... PvP takes skill to win with instead of facerolling, PvE is still strong with 2 very viable builds(one for bad ping, one for good ping). The class got balanced and it needed it, but the class is still really fun and good to play in PvE. Don't even think that Qi/Soul Fighter won't get the same treatment cause it is stupid OP atm also.

1 hour ago, csuszap said:

Please stop screaming OP OP OP and nerf nerf nerf, and let people in this region actually enjoy the class when it comes out. If you don't enjoy the changes to the classes that have happened in every other region, so be it. But considering the long term attempt of having NA/EU on par with the other regions in terms of balance.... How would releasing Warlock in its original state do anything positive for the community?

Please put some thought into things before screaming things are OP/Nerfed.

P.S. It's not really a nerf if it's implemented that way. A nerf would imply a change happened.... And in terms of NA, that will be the standard.

2 hours ago, Kenshin said:

All regions in terms of "ballance"get the patches from Korea. How would players be able to compete if every region had different skills?

And for us: we will have the worst possible WL of all regions due to the nerfs and them actually being applied to a lvl45 content lock.

Yeeeaaahhhh... Warlocks at level 45. Definitely going to have to wait till level 50 patch. I think.

Ok first of all people they already said it was getting the nerfs. If you've seen how it was before nerf you would agree that it was OP before nerf. It's balanced now. I am still going to enjoy it, you will still be able to win fights in PVP with it. It's not as if it's become useless because of the nerfs. Go on BNS tree and read the skills their still good and useful. Less people to play Warlock the better. That way I don't have to see a bunch of Warlocks around just because you want an easy way to win.  That's boring. I'm playing Warlock for the looks not be super over powered so the nerf to me has little effect. If you guys watched the Blade & Soul Streams they announced we'd be getting the nerf that the other versions have gotten, they have youtube videos of the stream.  

Archived