Warlock NERF

csuszap

Can it be a nerf in the NA/EU version if it isn't out and they just release it the way it currently is in the KR game? 

See since I haven't played other versions of the game I don't see how it can be a nerf in our game. It isn't out yet here and rather than making it OP so people whine only to release that Balance patch later so people whine. I think releasing the current version of the class is the right way to go. A ton of people our still going to play it to at least test it out. I probably will too. Some will love it, some will hate it that's just the game flow in any MMO

Nerfed before relase it. YE i accept nerf guys but this nerf is Destroy the Class just read it!     I accepted nerf it isn't problem for me i just show why so Unfair MAJOR nerf. This nerf destroyed the class dats all.  

If it got a less nerf it will be quite enough but not this MAJOR!!!

6 minutes ago, csuszap said:

Nerfed before relase it. YE i accept nerf guys but this nerf is Destroy the Class just read it!     I accepted nerf it isn't problem for me i just show why so Unfair MAJOR nerf. This nerf destroyed the class dats all.  

If it got a less nerf it will be quite enough but not this MAJOR!!!

I played it before in Japan (without nerf) and i can say you it was definitely too heavy. The selfheal and the guardpiercing was really too heavy.  And no the class isn't destroyed its good enough.

I think need nerf for warlock but it is so much!

Warlock

Raging Spirit (4)
– Level 3 Form 1: reduce Ravage (F) CD by 1sec.
– Level 3 Form 2: reduce damage; reduce the additional damage to floated target

Gate (3)
– Level 2 Form 1: add effect – reduce Ravage (F) CD by 6sec when the last hit lands.
– Add Form 2 skill tree

Rupture (F)
– Level 3 Form 1: remove the effect of “Can be used when Gate deals critical damage”. Add effect: Absorb HP upon crit and increase Marking duration.

Command (Q)
– add effect: Guard piercing.
– Form 1: CD is changed from 18sec to 24sec.

Bounded Field (2)
– Level 5 Form 1: remove effect of “recover 2% hp upon hit”; add effect “increase Hp absorption effect”.
– Level 2 Form 2: CD is changed to 18sec; inflict 4 sec immobile status.
– Level 3 Form 2: only float groggy and stunned enemy (but not enemy which is knocked down). add effect: increase the floating duration of floated enemies.
– Level 5 Form 2: remove the effect of “reset CD of Gate (3)”; add effect “can be cast up to twice”
– New Form 4 skill tree added

Spirit Surge (V)
– Form 1/2: remove guard piercing effect
– Level 2 Form 2: remove the effect of “induce Internal Injury for 12sec”; the effect of “convert 25% of damage to HP” is changed to “convert 25% of damage to HP when it deals critical damage”.
– New Form 3 skill tree added

Warding Charm (1)
– Level 2 Form 1: reduce HP recovery amount
– Level 2 Form 3: CD is changed to 3sec; Counter duration is changed from 2sec to 0.5sec. Trigger condition is changed to “when counter successfully”.

Quell (F)
– Form 3: CD is changed to 9sec
– Level 3 Form 4: float target (not just stunned target)
– Form 2/4: remove projectile effect

Dimensional Bullet (RB)
– Base, Form 1: reduce damage
– Level 2 Form 1: reduce additional damage from instant cast.

Circle of Purification (C)
– Level 5 Form 1: increase HP recovery
– Level 5 Form 1/2: add HP recovery effect

Protection Charm (Z)
– Level 3 Form 1: the effect of “recover HP/MP upon resist” is changed to “recovery HP/MP upon cast”

Eclipse (SS)
– Level 2 Form 1: reduce Hp recovery amount

Mantra (LB)
– Level 3 Form 2: reduce HP recovery amount

Ravage (F)
– Level 3 Form 2: reduce HP recovery amount
– Level 3 Form 3: CD is changed to 36sec from 45sec; reduce duration from 12sec to 4sec. The effect of “reset the CD of Raging Spirit (4), Spirit Surge (V) is removed”

Spiritualize (TAB)
– reduce the buff duration from 20sec to 15sec

Circle of Gravity
– increase CD from 18sec to 36sec

Circle of Chi
– increase CD from 6sec to 18sec

Circle of Chi/Hades
– increase CD from 6sec to 18sec
– Level 2 Form 2: attack buff is changed to 1% (from 2%) up to 3 stack.
– Level 3 Form 2: attack buff upon 3 stack is changed to 5% (from 10%), with duration of 3sec (from 10sec)

it does look like he got hit pretty hard though, but apparently next patch hes getting a small bit of love back..

Warlock

Rupture (F)
– Tier 2 Stage 1: add effect – Reduce CD by 1 sec when Dimensional Bullet (RB) deals crit damage.

Bounded Field (2)
– Tier 3 Stage 4: Reduce the CD of Raging Spirit (4) by 3 sec upon hit. Reduce the CD of Darkflare Dragon (4) by 1 sec upon hit.

Spiritualize (TAB)
– AOE is changed to 50m. 

You ****need to understand that the max cap hasn't hit yet so there are moves for some classes that balance them with the rest which are not available yet. Some classes get their moves that balance across the class spectrum earlier than other classes, so right now they're considered OP....but if its one thing I learned its this bns forum community lacks foresight and is unable to see the end game or bigger picture in almost every aspect so I'm not surprised by yet another useless child rant. RIP common sense.

8 minutes ago, VRock said:

haha only now you know? i already knew when they released last skill set we gonna have warlock nerfed and is not UNFAR
you saw the tournament was *cricket*ing OP.

Sorry but this is such a bad argument, that guy was the only one who was doing THAT WELL on warlock, he would have won the tournament regardless of the class, or do you think messi only is that good @barcelona? trololl skills>all

You *cricket*ing losers are crying about nerfs to a class before you even had a chance to play it. Jesus christ. What if it actually needed that nerf because it was unbalanced? What if it's not as bad as you think? Are you going to cry on the forums when you start losing in PVP with it because you're bad and it was nerfed at some point?

Archived