900 RNG boxes purchased, no Jacket :(

ManIQ

This is unacceptable!!. They are going to shut off the electricity in my house! Out of 900 boxes, you'd think I could beat the RNG gods!! Y they no look favorably on my fortunes??!!! I had to miss work today cause I don't have money for gas cause of RNG boxes!!! And don't you tell me to ride a bus...I CANT AFFORD THE TICKET!!! Spent all $$ on RNG boxes!! I will have to sell my amibo collection but I cant post it on craigs list cause I cant pay internet bill either!!! Cause I bought 900 RNG boxes!!!!!!

PS. Does anyone know when we will get more RNG boxes????

I seriously hope that this is a troll thread because if it's not, then I must question your mental state for making such a decision. 

And you expect us to pity you? You gambled away your money knowing full well that there was a strong chance you couldn't get the outfit and now you complain about something entirely your own fault? 

2 minutes ago, IggyZecrow said:

I seriously hope that this is a troll thread because if it's not, then I must question your mental state for making such a decision. 

And you expect us to pity you? You gambled away your money knowing full well that there was a strong chance you couldn't get the outfit and now you complain about something entirely your own fault? 

You will be sympathetic when you see me on your street corner begging for change......FOR MOAR BOXES.

Until they put items in those rng boxes actually worth any value if you don't receive the outfit, don't buy them!

Receiving 1 unsealing charm, 1 key and a healing potion shouldn't be worth 150 ncoins. These should be included already followed by a major prize actually worth those ncoin spent.

But hey, Ncsoft actually thinks these drops are worth more than a few silver.

Archived