Forums

People who say BnS is dying

JinVarrelOP

Explain to me why when I first started playing, there was always a queue time for Mushin during the day, but now I never have a queue time at any time of the day as a non-premium. That's with all the bots that are taking up space as well. Don't get me wrong, I also think Black Desert looks like a trash game as well. But Blade and Soul isn't nearly as successful as you guys want to think it is

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Mute Scarecrow said:

I have just of as much right to complain about this game as anyone if not more with my purchases supporting the game.

This makes no sense. How am I ruining the game. I am expressing my complaints in the game. How is my complaints upsetting you that much? I was incredibly disappointed I assumed this game would be like the Korean version but nope it isn't. Down to the horrible marketplace and the p2w issues not to mention the botched story and content being already released in other regions being spread out. The huge amount of bots is annoying.

We provide complaints and criticism so they can and hopefully be addressed. We don't spam qq threads for no apparent reason. Im hoping in a few months or maybe a year B&S will shape up. These complaints are completely legitimate and warranted. People Paid for this game expecting better and we didn't get it. Instead we got a horrible p2w structure. Its important to support the game but the methods NC soft choose for us to do so is horrible design. The game is free to play yet it alienates so many users for playing due to its p2w structure. Its costume functionality is horrid. It sucks when you have to buy the same outfit on multiple characters on the same account. Is this game dying? I do not know. I know I and several players have lost extreme interest in the game. If this game continues its current route it will end up as just another asian style mmo that there are so many of.

There are a lot of game that people complained are "dying" you are correct they did not die but they are not in a great spot. DCUO nearly died. Its almost dying again so they have brought xbox on board and made all servers cross play. That is life support. Tera online was incredibly hyped. The it alienated many players for its censorship now its embraces releasing uncensored content but its isn't what it could have been.

and Yes I got what I paid for I just didn't get the game I thought I was paying for.

First off i said dont ruin it for the people who do that doesnt mean i like or and it doesnt mean i dont like it. Why would u assume its gonna be like the korean version at launch lol? almost all games that i have played when taken from another region the original is WAYYY farther ahead in content (eg another MMo is 1 year behind the TW vers). Bots are a problem yes ofc and i didnt say u couldnt complain im complaining too but im not crying im being reasonable when it should be but i have complained when stuff seemed odd or unreasonable whcih for some things have been. This game is NOT p2w i dont know why people keep saying that and when u pay for it thats your choice u didnt have to but u chose to because u wanted the extra stuff or w/e but still u chose to. Game is F2P and has a LOT less problems then others ive seen it does have its own issues yes which im not denying  but they do fix the problems when they can its just the people who QQ jus for QQing TLDR be reasonable where its applicable and dont QQ

1 hour ago, dmoe33 said:

First off i said dont ruin it for the people who do that doesnt mean i like or and it doesnt mean i dont like it. Why would u assume its gonna be like the korean version at launch lol? almost all games that i have played when taken from another region the original is WAYYY farther ahead in content (eg another MMo is 1 year behind the TW vers). Bots are a problem yes ofc and i didnt say u couldnt complain im complaining too but im not crying im being reasonable when it should be but i have complained when stuff seemed odd or unreasonable whcih for some things have been. This game is NOT p2w i dont know why people keep saying that and when u pay for it thats your choice u didnt have to but u chose to because u wanted the extra stuff or w/e but still u chose to. Game is F2P and has a LOT less problems then others ive seen it does have its own issues yes which im not denying  but they do fix the problems when they can its just the people who QQ jus for QQing TLDR be reasonable where its applicable and dont QQ

The reason as to why i would assume the game would be like the korean version is when they say this

NCSOFT previously said they would never censor the western version of the game, only to now hear them say “Oh, we only meant costumes, we’ll never censor costumes.”

originally they intended to not change then they change their word

6 hours ago, PvPMS said:

Explain to me why when I first started playing, there was always a queue time for Mushin during the day, but now I never have a queue time at any time of the day as a non-premium. That's with all the bots that are taking up space as well. Don't get me wrong, I also think Black Desert looks like a trash game as well. But Blade and Soul isn't nearly as successful as you guys want to think it is

that's because ncsoft is successful in reducing the number of bots significantly

at launch there's probably 100.000 bots per server

now there's only 10 or 20 bots per server

Archived