Female's outfits that's not revealing

Pauliea

People get understandably upset when people try to bring politics and agendas into their entertainment.

We play games to have fun, trying to force them to your standards for your misguided political beliefs and agendas is unacceptable.

THAT said there's nothing wrong with this thread.

More variety is better.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are plenty of outfits that cover "all but hands and face", if you don't like how those look then it's entirely a personal problem. As it is it really isn't a very exciting or variable kind of outfit anyway so I'd be glad there are as many of those as there are. 

I see at least a few topics a week doing the kneejerk rage about "showing skin" but there are so, so many options that don't. If you're being hyper-picky about some very specific outfit you're envisioning then yeah you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment.

23 minutes ago, Pauliea said:

Well, you should just quote your response just so not to create confusion... Not like I've got plenty of time to read all other's post...

I said to ready my responses in that thread, responses implying that I'm not the author and that there are multiple.  I didn't say read the entire thing, I said...

You know what?  Forget it.  It's my fault.  Never assume the basics.

3 hours ago, Hurk said:

Someone needs to make a topic about how outfits are honestly not revealing enough. Where are the bathing suits in cash shop NCSoft?

Lol, might as well just slap mosaic filter or black box on nude characters just to create controversy, which I wouldn't even mind buying if they do release this "outfit" in the future.

3 hours ago, Selene said:

there is the new costumes

White Sandraider and Demon Maw, did u check them? they look nice

and if u are jin, Demon Maw  cover most of ur body o:

Haven't checked the new costumes yet as I haven't been playing much lately. But I'm looking forward to see the new outfits :)

3 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Hello, Pauliea :)

More choices. Nothing wrong with that! Personally, I like the Hongmoon Clan Outfit. Really do not like my Faction Outfit for the Cerulean Order. I play a female Gon, ForceMaster. This game is not at all a realistic depiction of combat or combatants, nor meant to be, but yeah, that outfit is about the last thing I would wear to a fight, personally. No protection for my babies.

If I may ask, what Race and Class do you play? I like the Soul Mate Outfit. The colours go almost perfectly with my hair colour and skin tone. But if you play a Gon Female it is probably not for you. I have seen anywhere from 5-15 outfits that I like to varying degrees but we sound like opposites. When I "go out" I want to be sure where all the eyeballs  are looking!:D But as I said, I completely agree that more choices would be a good thing. As to the duplicate Topics, there IS another at 

but it has gotten a little "rage-y" so one here that is less contentious is good.:)

M℩çħεζζεƵ?

Lol, Ikr. I'm just making simple wish to cover my female more like some of the male counterpart, that's all really.

As of now, I'm only playing as male lyn for now. I created a female before, but none of the un-revealing outfit suited her sadly (female jin).

3 hours ago, Meerkat said:

I said to ready my responses in that thread, responses implying that I'm not the author and that there are multiple.  I didn't say read the entire thing, I said...

You know what?  Forget it.  It's my fault.  Never assume the basics.

You know, It wouldn't hurt just quote your response here, what's so hard bout that?

Well, it's my fault for thinking you'd post your response here, just to save everyone's clicking and searching your post time.

9 minutes ago, Pauliea said:

You know, It wouldn't hurt just quote your response here, what's so hard bout that?

Well, it's my fault for thinking you'd post your response here, just to save everyone's clicking and searching your post time.

You're asking me to significantly inconvenience myself without any particularly good reason, for you.  You literally just need to click my name and look at my content.

Are you from like a super rich family or something?

2 hours ago, Meerkat said:

You're asking me to significantly inconvenience myself without any particularly good reason, for you.  You literally just need to click my name and look at my content.

Are you from like a super rich family or something?

Aren't you not different from me then? You expect me to click your post and search for your name?

Are you from like a super rich family or something? lol where's that coming from anyway..

2 minutes ago, Raynel said:

*sigh* And this is why it took so long to get released on western market. Ppl ranting about non revealing outfits should play something else, really xD.

People asking for more outfits caused late release in western market?

2 hours ago, Raynel said:

*sigh* And this is why it took so long to get released on western market. Ppl ranting about non revealing outfits should play something else, really xD.

As far as I know costume design and game content are two different departments' job. Get your fact straight.

12 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

Yeaaah let's not do this dance guys, it's dumb.

Meerkat didn't say it's sexist, I know cause I extensively participated in the thread he posted.

I didn't post it either.  My opinion was that changing the overall look of the game to be less skimpy would be detrimental to realizing Hyung Tae Kim's vision.  But that I wasn't against more variety on the basis that there are already retarded outfits, it's fair and simply that there are plenty of ways to create attractive costumes without resorting to titillation.

2 minutes ago, Pauliea said:

As far as I know costume design and game content are two different departments' job. Get your fact straight.

I was going to be done with this trainwreck, but...

Neither of those two departments have anything to do with the game's release in the west.

1 minute ago, Meerkat said:

I didn't post it either.  My opinion was that changing the overall look of the game to be less skimpy would be detrimental to realizing Hyung Tae Kim's vision.  But that I wasn't against more variety on the basis that there are already retarded outfits, it's fair and simply that there are plenty of ways to create attractive costumes without resorting to titillation.

Neither of those two departments have anything to do with the game's release in the west.

No dear I mean the thread that Sammiey or whatever posted that you "posted" here as evidence.

My opinion is that more variety is good, more skimpy, more conservative, more cute, more sexy, more of all of it.

3 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

No dear I mean the thread that Sammiey or whatever posted that you "posted" here as evidence.

My opinion is that more variety is good, more skimpy, more conservative, more cute, more sexy, more of all of it.

81utJkQY61L._SL1500_.jpg

I have this.  I haven't really done the whole animu thing in like six years, but this is still one of my favourite things.

Momohime from the game Muramasa: Rebirth ( or Demon Sword ).

3 hours ago, Meerkat said:

So you're saying it wont take time to translate all those Korean language to English? Okay, smh.

4 hours ago, Pauliea said:

Yeah, but that's not really the point.. I like most outfit on males (often they just use the same model without lots of altering between races). But the female's ones are rather "feminine" if you get what I mean. I don't care about which races has the most revealing/tight-fitting outfit, I just want a boyish female.

I did try to make a pretty version of male, but meh.. don't even ask for the picture.

Youre obviously not trying hard enough

BNS1455555589675.jpg

8 hours ago, Pauliea said:

I know there's some not revealing outfits (I've seen all the list of outfit for all races long before I posted this), but problem is there's only 10 (as you listed here for Jin), and I only like beast hunter because it's the only outfit that's got baggy pants and not revealing any skin except face/hands..

Well i checked the link for a bit somebody posted here and it seems more "decent" outfits are comming. I personally like it when a outfit has a hint of sexy, but steer clear of 110% pron.

For the rest of the thread:

That said if somebody wants to dress their toon in nothing but a few strings ... well why not. The same applies if somebody wants to cover their char from top to bottom. Whatever you think makes your char look cool/attractive. It's good we don't all have the same taste else we would all be looking at the same waifu in RL and that would be a bad thing ...

3 minutes ago, Rawrzory said:

Well i checked the link for a bit somebody posted here and it seems more "decent" outfits are comming. I personally like it when a outfit has a hint of sexy, but steer clear of 110% pron.

For the rest of the thread:

That said if somebody wants to dress their toon in nothing but a few strings ... well why not. The same applies if somebody wants to cover their char from top to bottom. Whatever you think makes your char look cool/attractive. It's good we don't all have the same taste else we would all be looking at the same waifu in RL and that would be a bad thing ...

I don't think anyone is against the idea of more outfits of any style.  :p  The issue comes with how the OP states there is a lacking of outfits that don't show to much skin (however much that is to him).

I know there are plenty of outfits that cover all.  I was just looking at them today :p  There's some that show some but not all.

2 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I don't think anyone is against the idea of more outfits of any style.  :p  The issue comes with how the OP states there is a lacking of outfits that don't show to much skin (however much that is to him).

I know there are plenty of outfits that cover all.  I was just looking at them today :p  There's some that show some but not all.

Well in comparision with the "revealing" outfit ... yes there are quite a few more revealing. That said we do have quite a few "middle ground" outfits like the stinger. You could debate its quite sexy, but in no way revealing. I mean everything is pretty much covered up it simply shows curves. So when we compare middle, revealing and covered they are sofar somewhat "balanced" so to speak.

I've seen topics like this just about every day. This is obviously a very important issue to the community. I think in the end, the solution would be variety. People can put on what makes them feel comfortable, and everyone can live, let live, and be happy. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Archived