why i see less and less everyday?

stevow1

7 hours ago, Covet said:

You can get 10g in 1 hour of doing dailies... you hardly need to be insulting. 

Actualy you are totaly wrong.

Less than 10g is when you do poh + Bsh 24 + 6 or 4. And you spend way more than 1hours. ( and lets be generous and say its 10g if you add mushin )

For instance, and i rush as much as i cant, i get around 8g doing faction + poh+bsh 24 + 6 or 4 and it ask me around 3h30

And when you think that, to go from awakening siren to true siren its like 12g+ 7moonwater stone + 110 soulstone + silver nayru... your 3h30 dailies for that little crap ~8g is barely 7% of the price you have to pay for the upgrade

( and ofc i dont count what you have to pay for the lvling & breakthrough. )

And you come here tell us the game isnt grind ? :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Waynedetta said:

This is exaclty why people leave in the first months, some just dont like the game, some are done with content, some cant cope with the the problems the game brings. After those are gone the game will stablize. I dont like the world "casual" the WOW community transformed it from " a guy who plays 3-7 hours a week" to " a guy who plays on a daylie base and wants everything in the first month without effort" The game is released now for 5? Weeks and there are already people with max gear. Hows that not casual enough there is plenty time left to max till till 50er content.

First off don't be amazed rawrzori is the account i use when i'm at work ... *cough* very productive *cough*.

Well i was talking about the guy that only plays like 3-7 hour per week. A mate of mine is pretty much a casual gamer. He doesn't play much mostly a few hours in total per week if any. He started on day 1 and at the moment he is lvl43. I highly doubt he will reach the end of what we have now before 2march (<--- new content). He already told me a few times he finds this community very weird. As in nobody talks and toxic levels that go way too high. Got burned a few times in the fire at the boss etc etc. If he wants to progress he needs to grind allot. He is not feeling very welcome so to speak. Thats why i know it's not casual friendly. In all honesty i don't know if he would even play this game if i wasn't playing it.

Here is Soha last night Active Life.

I'm usually stay nearby BSH area for dailies, farm bosses and F8 dungeons.

Last night I decided to pay a visit to low level zones for some fun dailies (1 shoted kill everything is fun 1 in a while lol), and oddly I don't see much legit players there...only Bots busy running back and forward.

I went to Lycandi Foothills and channel 1 is only me and 2 other players farming Lycan Field Boss.

I went to Monkeystone and there is no players there but Botters running back forward killing thing.

I went to Necropholis Highland and there an army of bots farming Profane on channel 1 and channel 2 is empty.

24 mans Poh had handful of players enough to chip the bosses down for the dailies credit.

24 mans Bloodshade Harbor Bosses roaming area for almost an hour before a group of 6 players come slowly killing them.

Level 45 dungeons filled half with AFK, mostly with Bots that named "fhfjfjgkglgf".

Faction chat is bad as usual but only active by handful of names that like to chat or bullies other.

I think we will get a high number player return for the hype of warlock next week...We will see :)

This is normal to every mmo. After initial rush that is about 1 month players start leaving. Now what is not common to all mmos is will we get new players at same rate as ones that leave. And that is harder and harder to achieve, i think impossible now , with such mmo saturation. There are just too many mmos, people usually have just enough time to focus on one, so big rotation of players. And most mmos die because market of saturation not because they are bad.

Also, BnS currently having a bad issue with the game performance, 5 of my friends left cause they couldn't handle the choppy FPS at bosses fight.

I understood their frustrating when they can play other games flawless at 120+ FPS and in BnS they are barely get 30 FPS, mostly at 15~17 FPS lol.

The first impression is very important to any MMO if Pub/Dev team got it into a bad shape they will lose players base forever, it's a miracle to get back those that left for something else.

1 hour ago, Rawrzory said:

First off don't be amazed rawrzori is the account i use when i'm at work ... *cough* very productive *cough*.

Well i was talking about the guy that only plays like 3-7 hour per week. A mate of mine is pretty much a casual gamer. He doesn't play much mostly a few hours in total per week if any. He started on day 1 and at the moment he is lvl43. I highly doubt he will reach the end of what we have now before 2march (<--- new content). He already told me a few times he finds this community very weird. As in nobody talks and toxic levels that go way too high. Got burned a few times in the fire at the boss etc etc. If he wants to progress he needs to grind allot. He is not feeling very welcome so to speak. Thats why i know it's not casual friendly. In all honesty i don't know if he would even play this game if i wasn't playing it.

First off in any game no matter which it is. If you friend played 5 hours counter strike source a week and than participate in ESL wars. What do you think would the 3 other teammates do? Right nothing else than flaming him because its highly possible hes just way behind their skilllevel. There is not a single game where timeinvest isnt rewarded in someway either its you get better the more time you invest or its more items or a combination of both. BNS is kinda friendly. Why? With true profane which is easy to get you can clear any content. So compare this to any other mmo and tell me which is more casual friendly than this. League of Legends? No, dota? No, World of Warcraft? Maybe but highly depends which difficulty he wants to clear. Basically any other mmorpg? No there is none...

@Kromede I agree with this one, this might be one of the biggest problems right now, the performance sucks, iam not able to farm the openworld bosses in a way its enjoyable. My meeles outright cant and my summoner is not a fun class for me, that makes that content unenjoyable :(((

3 minutes ago, Waynedetta said:

First off in any game no matter which it is. If you friend played 5 hours counter strike source a week and than participate in ESL wars. What do you think would the 3 other teammates do? Right nothing else than flaming him because its highly possible hes just way behind their skilllevel. There is not a single game where timeinvest isnt rewarded in someway either its you get better the more time you invest or its more items or a combination of both. BNS is kinda friendly. Why? With true profane which is easy to get you can clear any content. So compare this to any other mmo and tell me which is more casual friendly than this. League of Legends? No, dota? No, World of Warcraft? Maybe but highly depends which difficulty he wants to clear. Basically any other mmorpg? No there is none...

To be honest matey that is this current generation. I played everquest and ultima online in the time you could actually pay for internet per minute. Before i get stuck on how everything was better in "the old days" (which allot of times isn't true people just tend to forget the bad things) i will say this behavior is simply something i see a uprising in when i compare the timeline. From ultima online till BnS people have become less social towards strangers, but this does reflect the way our society is evolving aswell. Kindness to a stranger is not very natural anymore. If thats a good or a bad thing i don't know. I mean you have to learn your kids to defend themselves on the other side you do not want them to become bullies so where is the fine line ? 

Don't take this the wrong way, but my guess is that you're not that old. The abuse that comes from being a new player comes natural to you as you already discribed. Which isn't something we did in the older mmo's. You tried to help people get better explain strats etc etc. Oh well we elderly need to live with how it is now, but mostly when you find a guild with a few elderly in it they are ALLOT more friendly and inviting then 90% of the community.

2 hours ago, Rawrzory said:

To be honest matey that is this current generation. I played everquest and ultima online in the time you could actually pay for internet per minute. Before i get stuck on how everything was better in "the old days" (which allot of times isn't true people just tend to forget the bad things) i will say this behavior is simply something i see a uprising in when i compare the timeline. From ultima online till BnS people have become less social towards strangers, but this does reflect the way our society is evolving aswell. Kindness to a stranger is not very natural anymore. If thats a good or a bad thing i don't know. I mean you have to learn your kids to defend themselves on the other side you do not want them to become bullies so where is the fine line ? 

Don't take this the wrong way, but my guess is that you're not that old. The abuse that comes from being a new player comes natural to you as you already discribed. Which isn't something we did in the older mmo's. You tried to help people get better explain strats etc etc. Oh well we elderly need to live with how it is now, but mostly when you find a guild with a few elderly in it they are ALLOT more friendly and inviting then 90% of the community.

Those times seem very long ago. The first real contact the the online community i had in World of Warcraft classic. And to be honest the community hasnt changed. Even the most topics in Forums have never changed. Back then you did need a proper guild if you wanted to enjoy the "social" aspect of the game. I can see no different nor does moaning about it change anything. I might be rude to say this but. Get a thick hide ignore them and move on.

20 Minutes ago i was insulted by some french summoner because i tagged with a mate 3on3 and talked to him in my mother tongue which reveled iam from Germany. Well this guy told me something about bending my ass to russians and us *cricket*ers. Why would i do anything but loughing about this? The first picture in my head that appears when i read something like that is some nerdraging keyboard smashing child. Someone who gets in rage and cant controll himself always looks like the idiot <.<.

yeah is dying! I only see people near BSH/Poharam entrance dungeon and some people in misty woods even no1 is doing Blackwrym and terrors anymore.....

All the other zones are dead! i see no1 i have all the map for myself.

20 hours ago, Waynedetta said:

Those times seem very long ago. The first real contact the the online community i had in World of Warcraft classic. And to be honest the community hasnt changed. Even the most topics in Forums have never changed. Back then you did need a proper guild if you wanted to enjoy the "social" aspect of the game. I can see no different nor does moaning about it change anything. I might be rude to say this but. Get a thick hide ignore them and move on.

20 Minutes ago i was insulted by some french summoner because i tagged with a mate 3on3 and talked to him in my mother tongue which reveled iam from Germany. Well this guy told me something about bending my ass to russians and us *cricket*ers. Why would i do anything but loughing about this? The first picture in my head that appears when i read something like that is some nerdraging keyboard smashing child. Someone who gets in rage and cant controll himself always looks like the idiot <.<.

Well i did wow aswell on the mealstrom server and to be honest it was always socially active (<3 the danceparties in darnassus). That was even when wow was already running for a good year. Well i'm not as much moaning about it, but rather see that this unsocial behavior is getting more and more the regular playstyle. Let's say i'm simply making observations, since i'm not really saddend or angry at it. I do realize it's a very weird way of playing a MMO. I mean why not just play a single player game if you don't want to interact with people in a friendly way ? All in all let's say i'm sorta amazed that a MMO that hangs on the social aspect mostly has so few real MMO'ers and more single player players.

Oh well it is what it is and it's not changing. I got a pretty nice guild for now so i will find my way in this game.

I actually feel as if the forums tend to over dramatize everything in which the community turns into a giant lynch mob. The truth is, a lot of people are leaving because new games are starting to appear or because mid-terms are around this time of year for those who go to college or a university. On top of that, BnS literally has no end game, gear treadmills are not a proper end game! Most of us that "quit" or "left" are just taking a break until warlock comes out and then, after draining the game for a month or two, we will then fade back to non existence to wait for the next update. BnS does need to step up the end game content, like actual raiding or dynamic events, something to keep the juices flowing!

Archived