Forums

why i see less and less everyday?

stevow1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The server i play on is stil pretty full. No queue of 4k people anymore tho. No queue at all. Which is a good thing to be honest. I just hope these people went to another server and didnt quit, but well who knows. All i know is that i'm enjoying the game and that i cant think of any reason why people would quit since it's like... the single most fascinating mmorpg out there right now. At least for me. 

But i have no idea what you are talking about. The game is NOT p2w. You cant buy anything but convenience, no stats, no progress, nothing. The only thing that can give you progress is the currency exchanger, but that also enables people to get cashshop stuff for ingame money so i dont think it's a problem. Also i dont think that a person who buys gold with money "pays to win".

The example you brought also is completely irrelevant. While it's true that legendary weapons are insaaaaaaaaanely expensive... like... insanely insanely expensive, they are more of a long term goal, and when somebody decides to fund the whole ncsoft server farm and employees for a year or two just to buy a legendary weapon, so be it. That keeps the servers running and makes your own dungeon runs faster. Not saying that i like it.. i dont understand where the fun is in that, but i understand that there are people like this and they are the ones keeping the server running soo...

Also, in pvp (arena) all gear is equalized, so all we can talk about is pve when you bring up "pay to win".

I dont think that there is any reasonable argument for calling this game p2w tho. A cashgrab, yes, p2w no.

2 hours ago, stevow1 said:

So.. everyday i get online i see less and less people playing. is this really happening? the game dying already? i mean i love this game but its becoming a little p2w game and i hate this kinds of games. right now its not thattttt p2w but after watching other threads and talking about selling legendary weps for 400kgold now thats p2w. im thinking of going back to ffxiv. not hating tho. 

well, once you finished all content at least once, the game is only about powercreep and gear / gold farm / repeat XXX time the same dungeon, so many player dont necessary like  that, and there will necessary be a part of them quiting the game.

I mean, its a kr mmo, soo yeah ''end game" is only about gear grind

+ its a "new" mmo many try that because its new but that game cant be liked by everyone :]

No speaking that its also a particular way to manage the content ( very tiny linear world, and at the end you spend more time in dungeon lobby )

You don't see many because BnS isn't really that much of a social game. For the most part your fine on your own, everyone just does arena/cross server dungeon and Misty Woods is very populated in mushin and really there are lots of channels which spreads out the player base. 

4 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

As a non-native speaker of English, I feel Grievuuz' pain. I THINK that what he is asking is...Has anyone even been far enough (in game) to decide what the game will become, look like. (Whether it is dying or not. Going P2W, etc., in the immediate or far distant future.) My guess anyway. Gotta love Internet translation sites. They do well for most western European Languages but become less and less reliable the further you move from English, in this case. Works O.K. for related Germanic and Latin-based Languages with the same/similar alphabets but if he is Portugese, it gets iffy and God forbid he is a native speaker of a language like Russian, with a completely different alphabet. Cyrillic.:D

On a side note, would be kind of nice if below our names a home location, country or city and country, was given so we might at least understand the struggles of others to communicate here.

As to the Topic at hand, I think-and I am kind of a Newb at online games-that after the intial rush and the opening of multiple servers this, at least perceived, slowdown is to be expected. Exactly how many servers are there in NA anyway? would expect a certain amount of consolidation, myself.

M℩çħεζζεƵ?  

4 hours ago, Grievuuz said:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

24 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

i've made 27g in 3 hours by selling a sparkling pentagonal amethyst and other items like tears and soulstones

You sir, got lucky with the amethyst.

But yeah, tears and soulstones are the best way to make money in the game right now without relying on your luck

5 hours ago, stevow1 said:

So.. everyday i get online i see less and less people playing. is this really happening? the game dying already? i mean i love this game but its becoming a little p2w game and i hate this kinds of games. right now its not thattttt p2w but after watching other threads and talking about selling legendary weps for 400kgold now thats p2w. im thinking of going back to ffxiv. not hating tho. 

As long as they sell NA servers as EU and the pings are real, you will keep watching the population falling.It's sad because we love this game but it's the true reason

On 2/20/2016 at 6:08 PM, dmoe33 said:

It is true, I know dead games still have ppl on forums but not at this magnitude trust me I come from a dying game and the fourms are nowhere NEAR as active as these ones. Just because you dont see people ingame dosent mean the game is dying.

Bro these forums are dead as shit, games that are alive and kicking don't have the same 2 reply topics up for a week.  Hardly anyone posts here at all, maybe the game you came from was worse but still.  This place is a ghost town and it's only getting worse daily.

On 2/19/2016 at 5:54 PM, stevow1 said:

^ also 24 man is empty. theres more bosses than actual players

This happens after a major boss is killed generally (Poharan and Mysterious Man). It's not that the game is dead, it's that people are moving intentionally after those bosses are dead to farm other bosses in some cases (like twins) or to go do something else.

Archived