[PVE] NO optimized game at all

Shukran

5 hours ago, OneYouHate said:

increase your system RAM from 6 gb to at least 8GB. More is better, Your system is being starved and dumping your framerate. I have seen almost a 6GB paging file for this game looking thru the details section of MSI Afterburner

I have i7/980/32gb ram. nothing can help this poorly programmed pile of crap xD

Just now, TheEllimist said:

I have i7/980/32gb ram. nothing can help this poorly programmed pile of crap xD

Not to be a prick then, but if you're having issues read the book for your equipment and learn how to set it up for gaming and not Office, Netflix and Facebook. The majority of issues are only been seen by a minority of players. Most all of them are systems that are not setup for gaming. If you want a multi-media PC then you can't come say a game isn't optimized. 

Win 10 pro 64 bit and 10 Gigs of RAM I am extremely happy with this game's performance 

8 minutes ago, OneYouHate said:

Not to be a prick then, but if you're having issues read the book for your equipment and learn how to set it up for gaming and not Office, Netflix and Facebook. The majority of issues are only been seen by a minority of players. Most all of them are systems that are not setup for gaming. If you want a multi-media PC then you can't come say a game isn't optimized. 

Win 10 pro 64 bit and 10 Gigs of RAM I am extremely happy with this game's performance 

lol now you're just saying stupid things to try and defend the game. You also misspelled majority.

6 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

lol now you're just saying stupid things to try and defend the game. You also misspelled majority.

Also, if you're going to be insulting people's spelling, you might want to structure your sentences properly. It's not really good grammar to start a sentence with "lol", no capitalization or punctuation.

5 hours ago, Profyrion said:

How are you guys having performance issues?  You know this game released in 2012 right?  Development began in 2010.  It has been optimized...  Probably several times over.  The localization doesn't somehow magically undo all that.

I know the performance issues are real, but I'm not sure you can blame the game for it -- at least not the engine.  I also wouldn't bother asking for more optimization than what we already have.  Could it be connection related?  Are you guys in EU?  I understand the server arrangement for EU players still has you guys hitting NA servers for a lot of in-game resources, including logon/authentication.  Have you experimented with drivers and settings?

Incorrect, we have the poor mans client which is dx9 only, the fully optimized version, dx11 is what everyone else is using.

14 minutes ago, HenshinCyborg said:

Also, if you're going to be insulting people's spelling, you might want to structure your sentences properly. It's not really good grammar to start a sentence with "lol", no capitalization or punctuation.

May be a good idea to get context before you post. 0.o

Wtf? I have amd x4 - hd 6670 1 gb and 6g RAM and i play normaly in graphic option 4... The only problem i have is the high ping coz im from argentina... The only fps drops is in larger groups like you, but whit ctrl+f is playable :S ( not the best, but playable) im saving for a real pc xd

On 2/20/2016 at 9:15 PM, GreenDestiny said:

Either that or they are just really bad with computers, built them wrong or have a bunch of crap running on them. I have played on 2 different i5 systems, one with a GTX 670 and the other with a GTX 970 and both of them run the game perfectly. When there are a lot of people on the screen at the same time of course the fps plummets but that is any mmorpg with decent graphics and what the option to hide other characters is for.

yes seriously. I don't understand people on forums anymore

>comes here complaining about bad fps

>you try to help

>they claim you are "bitching"

??? bro you're the one with the bad fps not me. Sucks to be you that people wanna try to help you and you turn them down in such a rude way.

Whatever. Not going to bother helping then. Good luck and do your research like all the rest of us did.

Archived