Really? Server down?

JustSayMeow

NCSoft i'm not certain if you guys are stupid as f*** or not. But you guys are definitely are losing players. I come from the old times of Lineage2 and you guys were amazing back then. With each update sure you had a down time like once or twice.

But nowadays, come on. What is this? Medieval times? Are we slaves? What the f___ is going on in your minds? Is all you see $$? Servers are down EVERY day for 1-4 *cricket*ing hours. Crashes, lags.. AH not working. This game is 5 years old! Its all good but at the VERY least give any sense of compensation. Reset daily dashes even. Give Zen beans. Give hongmoon coin. Idgaf, anything.

Did you guys become 4chan or something? Come on... Server queue's used to be in thousands. Of course people leave in times but I've had 3 REAL friends quit already because of constant downers of everything.

1 hour ago, JustSayMeow said:

NCSoft i'm not certain if you guys are stupid as f*** or not. But you guys are definitely are losing players. I come from the old times of Lineage2 and you guys were amazing back then. With each update sure you had a down time like once or twice.

But nowadays, come on. What is this? Medieval times? Are we slaves? What the f___ is going on in your minds? Is all you see $$? Servers are down EVERY day for 1-4 *cricket*ing hours. Crashes, lags.. AH not working. This game is 5 years old! Its all good but at the VERY least give any sense of compensation. Reset daily dashes even. Give Zen beans. Give hongmoon coin. Idgaf, anything.

Did you guys become 4chan or something? Come on... Server queue's used to be in thousands. Of course people leave in times but I've had 3 REAL friends quit already because of constant downers of everything.

2 guilds friends of mine quit last week lol , speaking of quitting i uninstalled the game myself . Waiting for improvements and playing other games .

Archived