Entered a Dungeon and got stuck in a door.

Venla

To my fellow players. I managed to get out of this just fine I'm simply reporting the bug.

I went into the Twilight Glen to do a story quest and as soon as the dungeon loaded I was instantly stuck inside the door (the clear black circle with the markings). Reloading didn't work. I was able to wind stride out. This is the third time I've encountered it so far. Strangely enough in my third instance of it happening. Someone else wound up in there with me as I was casting wind stride.

I, too, have experienced this once.  It was some instance in Moonvale, I don't remember which.  I had to wind-stride out (thankfully, I "landed" in between the "planes" of the door).  I first tried quitting and restarting, but I logged in stuck between the door planes.  At first I was stuck in the air (looking like I was dropping, but frozen in place, unable to move/rotate).

Have not seen it since, though.

I've gotten stuck in doors as well, although it was in a party dungeon not a story dungeon. Most of the time it's from evading away from an enemy then going through a wall or rock or stump or tree. Get stuck there and gg, can't go back. Not my fault, fix your walls! :P

Kids even have the nerve to go "amgrd screnshoot reproted"... like they think they're a police man or something? LOL. An eye-soar at best, usually the guys with largely chested play time dolls.

But yeah, lots of broken walls in this game. It's just a newly developing game, it will become more good as time goes by. If anyone gives you guff for going through a wall just remember their sad life, and no you won't get any trouble if you accidentally go through a wall.

Archived