New Razer Chroma Bug

Anticlergy

After the update the other day, it seems that something new is broken with my Razer Naga Chroma. For whatever reason, as soon as I log into BnS, the color scheme that I have on my naga immediately changes, or it goes away completely. Also, after a while, it begins to flicker and to not be as responsive.

I already tested this multiple times across different games. What I found, is that for some reason, BnS seems to reset my profile. I end up having to unplug my mouse and to restart my PC every time I am done playing BnS. 

I have no idea what could be causing this, but I would love for it to at least be looked at. I would like to add that it is not my mouse. And, once again, it only happens when I play BnS. It immediately starts when the logo goes away and I get to the character select screen. I can duplicate this over and over again. 

Anyhow, any help would be awesome. A reply from someone at NCSoft would be my personal favorite.

Pretty much the same thing is happening to me. It feels like its wiping the profile and making the colors all blue for me. I also have to unplug the mouse after i quit the game for it to work properly again. Its really frustrating and i hope this will be fixed in one way or another soon. It feels like its the launcher who messes it up, im not sure though. 

Hey I found a way to get the chroma effects to work. Its very anticlimactic, but it works. Set up all the binds/ colors and what not in razer synapse. When everything is how you like it, then you have to delete synapse and the chroma plugin from your computer. The profile will be saved even after the software is deleted and the game cant crash synapse witch makes the profile reset. I hope that they will fix the issue with this, but im gonna use it like this for now. 

Hope this was at least a little helpful :/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived