So... you MUST be premium to send mails?

MinZu

today my premium expired, i dont plan to charge more NCc and buy prem again because there is no queue on my serveranymore, but when i wanted to mail some items and gold from my alt to my main i got the *cricket*ing message of "you are requiered to charge NCoin at least once to send mail." so what the *cricket*, i have to buy premium everymonth if i want to mail my characters? what a shit... seriously...

I've never had premium and i can send mails just fine.

From what i understand, what's required of you is to have purchased ncoins at least once after the game launch on your account, not even to spend them on anything.

Don't go rushing out to buy ncoins because of this post tough, 's just my understanding of the system .-.

if you're sending Naryu coins or those valor stones yes, they cost a fortune, but i just want to mail my gold and Soulstones, so is not that bad. (the mail fee has been always expensive in those items).

And guys read pls, i HAVE bought NCoins to BUY MY premium before, but i DONT NEED PREMIUM again so i wont charge again, but today MY PREMIUM EXPIRED and i got the "NCcoin" message again.

8 minutes ago, Yeon said:

I bought a character slot and it unlocked my mail. That's not a bug, tho. It's to prevent gold spammers from spamming mails, I think.

How it's suppose to work is to send mail to another users account you must have charged ncoin once. (to prevent spamming/botting msges)

To send mail to your own characters on the same account you do not need to charge ncoin. (but doesn't seem to be working as intended)

That being said I have charged ncoin and bought prem (still prem) and yet can't send mails to anyone so it's a bit buggy atm.

Support responded to my ticket several times trying to sort me out but then came back with it's a known bug/issue and will be addressed soon. 

So I guess we all just have to hold on til then. It's only a bit annoying for me as I can just trade with my irl friend who plays but I can imagine it's much more annoying for people without that choice.

Archived