Where to put complains against Moderators

MinaTakashi

well... they are forum moderators meaning the control the forums....

forum moderators are not the ones that release information unless they are told that they can...

they are basically baby sitters to make sure we play nice and to report certain things back to mom and dad (the people who run the show)

mom and dad is who you want to talk to not the baby sitter.. the baby sitter just follows the rules the parents left than collects a paycheck

From what i understand when they banned somebody from the forums that already goes to their superior at ncsoft to check if the ban is warranted so go ahead make a petition but you better have a strong case since it already need to be approved.

2 minutes ago, MinaTakashi said:

i guess not, i know of posts that people got banned for which were not against the rules or offending.

or so they "say"

but the people on the forums that scream I DID NOTHING!

never have any proof you just have to take the word of a stranger that cannot submit a ticket....

than on those threads a GM always pops up to say the same thing over and over about submitting a ticket... so your best bet is to submit a ticket 

here's an example

OMG! I cannot believe I got a ticket that cop was out to get me!! WTF! I'm going to go against him and take my story to the news!!!

-1 week later-

-opens mail box- hmmm a letter from the prescient lets see what this is.......sht........I guess I did run that red light.....they got me on the camera

I got 24 hour forum ban for a meme suggesting someone was a troll or really stupid. Apparently that falls under the name and shame policy. We all have to be politically correct and worry about peoples feelings now a days. Dont you know? Words hurt. 

9 minutes ago, Balefire said:

I got 24 hour forum ban for a meme suggesting someone was a troll or really stupid. Apparently that falls under the name and shame policy. We all have to be politically correct and worry about peoples feelings now a days. Dont you know? Words hurt. 

do you buy ncoins?no?then this is the US democracy.you can talk but only what they want

Archived