Real money blockade

Xephier102

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, CassiveMock said:

How do i not run out of time on 7th flr? It's always at 40% when time hits zero and he evades my attacks after. I got an awakened staff 5 and awakened infernal accessories..

Do more damage? It's hard to say exactly what you need to do when we don't know what you're doing wrong. I would find a video guide of the encounter for your class and check to see what they're doing that you're not. 

The money rate sure, is it indeed kinda low and dailies are..low too on money. 15S on Blackwyrm what the hell joke is that

But you can gather some money by going in dungeons in cross server and let people bid, you're gonna get some nice cash as well.

For the record I honestly think the issue is that the solo content is far too easy. I mean as far as doing the harder endgame content goes. The game goes from 1-35 EASY 36-43 Slightly harder 44-45 GAAHHHH!!!! 

I mean if the solo content was more difficult in the earlier stages then at least it would ramp you up to be prepared and well skilled for when you do the harder content but I literally beat most of the solo content with my right click button alone. "No! Not the bees!!!!"

Okay first of all - all I had paid for is master founders pack which I used for more inventory and bank space, premium, few fashion things and miscellaneous stuff for better leveling - everything else I farmed and I don't see any way how this game requires you to cash in. All you need is knowledge. First of all - get moonwater arena soul shield (tops 2hrs of farming if a lot of people online, google or youtube it where and how to get it). It's easy to get + gives great stat boost which will help you to get mushins or bloodshade soul shield.

Second - get good. Watch youtube videos how to clear mushins or other continent as your class. Learn your class. Get good build. Know game mechanics, dodging, stunning, evading, iframing stuff.

Third - don't QQ and do dalies. Doing daily quests will make you strong. Would suggest finding good clan to do runs with and to explain stuff. 
Forth - get gold rank in 1v1 and farm zen beans in tag matches. 2k zen beans being gold in 1v1 = 30 soulstones which can be used for money and/or upgrading.
Fifth - don't expect to do all end-game stuff just because you reached 45.

It kinda sounds like you don't know your class. I play as a summoner. I had all awakened infernal gear and was able to get to the  7th floor no problem. The 7th floor is where I'd have trouble. I went and upgraded my staff to true profane stage 10 and after a few tries and changing some stuff up its all easy now. I think you just need to re look your abilities and get to know the class better. 

On 2/19/2016 at 4:01 PM, Xephier102 said:

If the thing can 2 shot me then it has to have at least some to do with gear. Otherwise I'm supposed to block/avoid almost every hit. Bit difficult when fighting a ranged attacker and your blocks/dodges are on CD.

If your problem is your low HP, get better Shoul Shields, like the Moonwater Arena one, POH24, etc.

Try doing your faction daily quests in Misty woods, running either e.fleet or nightshade harbor quests will easily give you 8g per day while taking 1 to 2 hours of playtime.

5 Days would grant you gear to reach 6th floor of mushin easily which grants 1.3 extra gold per day in a couple minutes.

If you don't have much time to play, just follow this and you will reach decent gear, slow and steady.

Try a different opponent. First and only time I tried Mushin's Tower, I made the mistake of picking the KFM as my second opponent on the 1st floor and got killed 3 times in a row to his constant stun locks. Came back and went with the Force Master and did fine. I think some classes are just really tough for other classes to handle.

Don't feel too bad OP. I couldn't make it past the 3rd floor and haven't been back to Mushin's Tower since. I'm smart enough to admit when something is designed to be too difficult for a player of my limited skill level. You can still make fair gold per day doing the PvE dailies, and 2 soul stones per day doing the Tomb of Exiles every day. It's not a fortune in gold, but it's solid progress every day.

I don't know what kind of game you have been playing but BnS is very far from pay 2 win. I'm a summoner myself, and I rarely get hit in mushin tower so having low HP is just an excuse. I'm new to BnS myself (just started playing after official launch) but I'm enjoying every contents in this game without paying. As for mushin tower, you just have to use 1, 4, and q well. Mushin tower is extremely easy as summoner, and when I say extreme, it's not an exaggeration. When I first started doing mushin tower, I probably died 7 or more times at 7th floor. (I even purchased field repair tool) But once you get the hang of it, 7th floor becomes extremely easy. I'm not top tier geared, but I can clear him with almost 3 minutes remaining from his enrage mode.

In short, you're just not good enough.

Archived