Real money blockade

Xephier102

3 minutes ago, Meliran said:

Look at what accessories upgrade to. Yes, it's Siren. Weapons upgrade to Siren as well, but you need to go through the infernal and Profane stages first. And when it does, it's going to be expensive because Siren is end game. Couple days of dailies per upgrade. Because you know why? It's END GAME CONTENT. You're not supposed to be handed crazy good accessories just for hitting 45. And it is in no way required to do Mushin's Tower.

Your upgrade path after day 4 is essentially spending 5 days upgrading all your accessories, then another 3-4 days getting your weapon to true siren. It's not hard.

Just saying, Siren is NOT Endgame for weapons. True Pirate however, is.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

My cat taunts for all of 3 seconds or something, it's not like a taunt that holds aggro or anything, soon as that time is up the mob dives back to me. Granted maybe I could drag out the fight and make it take half hour and beat the mob just by doing next to no damage so it will stay on my cat. 

I think you just suck because one of my chars in a sum and I can get all the way to floor 7......

lol you really need to read your skills bc you have a lot of iframes......

when the mobs dive at you go stealth than they go back to the cat than you hit taunt than you hit the boss....

after that just repeat also if your going against anything that shoots at you that little pink button is a iframe against any air attacks....

also you do know you have slows/knockdowns/stuns that you can use as well right?

honestly I think you need to research your class because you sound horrible... no offense it's just poor research on your part/reading the skills...

So you expected to go instantly from hitting 45 to max level 45 content?  If you played MMOs before, then you must realize that there's end-game content, and then there's END-GAME CONTENT.  Baby steps, Cricket, and no whining that you can't pwn everything on a class you've barely gotten to know.

9 minutes ago, rocdog said:

So you expected to go instantly from hitting 45 to max level 45 content?  If you played MMOs before, then you must realize that there's end-game content, and then there's END-GAME CONTENT.  Baby steps, Cricket, and no whining that you can't pwn everything on a class you've barely gotten to know.

All I know is that I wasn't even 45 when the main story quest told me to go to mushin tower. I just wanted to finish the main story quest as far as I could but now all I've got is a note that goes in an endless loop and doesn't update the quest but tells me to go to a zone that I can't beat anything in. Sigh.. I guess that's it for the interesting part of the game for now.

50 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Grinding out repetitious quests for 2-3 hours per day to get almost enough for 1/7th of the tranformation stones I need for a single upgrade to my gear(not including all the other stuff and upgrade fees. Does no one else find this to be a drag? Don't tell me "don't play it if you don't like it" cuz that's some ignorant stupid shit. I like playing the game or I wouldn't be playing it. I don't like boring repetitious questgrinding.

You are so playing the wrong style of game.  Tell me, what exactly would you be doing if you had max level and gear?  The same thing you're doing now, only with max level and max gear :p

Well, that or complaining you have nothing to do.  That is MMO play and I have yet to see a MMO that didn't do the exact same thing.  The question really becomes, do you like the setting, the playing and the aesthetics.

4 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

All I know is that I wasn't even 45 when the main story quest told me to go to mushin tower. I just wanted to finish the main story quest as far as I could but now all I've got is a note that goes in an endless loop and doesn't update the quest but tells me to go to a zone that I can't beat anything in. Sigh.. I guess that's it for the interesting part of the game for now.

The story quest is for content that is not released, and I don't think will be released until April. If you go to floor 2 in Mushin, you'll actually see Yura, as she will be the npc you'll talk to when that content is released.

On 2/19/2016 at 0:04 PM, Brand X said:

That is MMO play and I have yet to see a MMO that didn't do the exact same thing.  The question really becomes, do you like the setting, the playing and the aesthetics.

Nope. The mmorpgs with good endgame content tend to have thought put into it. Dungeon runs until gear is maxed and then raids to take care of the rest. Not "hey, since you're top level from grinding all those overland quests, go back and re-grind all those same quests from the zones you just did to finish hitting top level over and over again". Repetitious solo content is a horrible idea for any mmo especially at endgame.

On 19.2.2016 at 6:11 PM, Xephier102 said:

I play Summoner BTW.

Do even have to start with you. Problem is not your upgrades nor money block. You're the problem.

Lets toggle your issue bit first you assume that theres no way of making huge sums of money and get everything upgraded with few hours of gameplay per day. You're deadly wrong with that. Doing right things make you rich in any mmorpg.

Also if you get one or two shotted by something then either you're ignoring something or you're running with lvl 10 soulshields. You can easily get with little effort good soulshields for doing Mushin's Tower. If you've problems with survivability then get pvp soulshields and fuse them with crit.

You're summoner best solo class in game with immortal tank. So if something it comes down due you're not pulling enough dps but thats for later levels of tower.

Also there are so many ways to make money in this game and its easy to do. Everyone who spent little time researching stuff and tried to think what they could do would make 20-30g per day with few hours of gameplay.

Then theres always play arena sell soulstones. Do dailies run dungeons and so on. Just pick one which you like most and stick with it.

I had fully upgraded gear before they released currency exchange and 0 gold bought from anyone. Total gold aqcuired 2.5k in month or so. So your problem comes down to your own problems and lack of skill. This is not WoW where everything is handed to players just by watching their monitor.

4 hours ago, Xephier102 said:

Nope. The mmorpgs with good endgame content tend to have thought put into it. Dungeon runs until gear is maxed and then raids to take care of the rest. Not "hey, since you're top level from grinding all those overland quests, go back and re-grind all those same quests from the zones you just did to finish hitting top level over and over again". Repetitious solo content is a horrible idea for any mmo especially at endgame.

Yup.  You just said it.  Go repeat that raid.  What's a raid?  Repeated pve content.  :p  I've done raids.  They were the same thing as everything else, the only difference was "Did I or did I not enjoy it"

On 2/19/2016 at 0:23 PM, Meliran said:

Faction dailies = 19 soulstones = 6.84 gold + 0.69 gold from the quests

24-man Nightshade Harbor + 24-man E. Fleet = 6.67 gold

Big 4 + Skyhaven + Pilfered = 2.5 gold

Misty Woods Dailies = 1.1 gold

Daily gold income = 17.6 gold.

Day 1 - Awakened Infernal -> Awakened Profane

Day 2 - Awakened Profane -> True Profane (10 gold left over)

Day 3 - No upgrades

Day 4 - True Profane -> Siren

It takes FOUR DAYS to get to end game gear. And the stuff I listed takes maybe 3 hours to do. Stop whining and calling your own failures as a player and in planning "p2w".

Just to add a little bit to this. 19 Soulstones is the faction dailies NOT counting the 10 opposing faction kills + Blackwyrm (u can get 2-4 extra soul stones if u have misty keys to open each of the boxes from blackwyrm and the daily too) AND let's not forget you get 2 Soul Stones from the Tomb of Exiles daily....so yeh chew on that

13 hours ago, Brand X said:

Yup.  You just said it.  Go repeat that raid.  What's a raid?  Repeated pve content.  :p  I've done raids.  They were the same thing as everything else, the only difference was "Did I or did I not enjoy it"

You spouted off a bunch then answered your own statement at the end of it. Ya raids are repetition but it's not repeating solo quests in an mmo. So ya the question is do I or do I not enjoy it. I do enjoy raids and dungeons, I don't enjoy repetitious solo quests in an mmo. I think that's sense-able.  If I wanted to do solo content I'd play through DMC, it's solo content is much more fun and nothing gets repeated. 

So... you don't want to do any work and still get all the gear... pretty sure majority of the players in this game do their dailies to upgrade their weapons.

Sure there may be a few people that use NCoin for gold and get their weapons that way, but I would like to believe the majority of the players are like me, going in the lvl45 content and farming 10g+ per day.

As someone else has already mentioned, if you are being two shotted by the archer, then gear probably isn't your issue here and you need to go for a better soul shield. Moonwater Arena will be good enough up to floor 4, but past that you will need a good one from poh or bsh.

12 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

You spouted off a bunch then answered your own statement at the end of it. Ya raids are repetition but it's not repeating solo quests in an mmo. So ya the question is do I or do I not enjoy it. I do enjoy raids and dungeons, I don't enjoy repetitious solo quests in an mmo. I think that's sense-able.  If I wanted to do solo content I'd play through DMC, it's solo content is much more fun and nothing gets repeated. 

And BnS has that.  I see two 24 man dailies and 6 high level dungeons as dailies, which can be done as 4 and 6 man.

I beat Junghado with full Moonwater Arena soulshield (crit fused), True Profane weapon and Awakened Inferno Accessories + Siren Belt and some blue bracelet.

But then again I'm an Assassin, people say assassin and summoner have easy time in Mushin Tower

On 2/19/2016 at 0:19 PM, Faara said:

Summoner.  Not able to finish the first floor.

I cry.

Few things comes to mind that will help:

1. Gear check - Do you have decent gear? Not the best, but at least decent.

2. Soul shield check - see 1.

3. Skill check - are you using the right skills + combos? 

4. Boss strat check: do you know what a given boss does and how to fight it?

5. Ping check

IMHO:

1-2 is what everyone thinks is important, but no, they are the least important.

3-4 top priority, why? you need to know how to play your class. Any class can be OP when you know how to play it, and totally useless when you do not.

5 will help a lot, but at times, nothing you can do much about. But seriously, DO NOT pick NA as your base if your ping to EU is better. Against a player of same skill level/build, you will never out DPS a player with better ping.

See for yourself in this DPS ping compare video.

On 19-2-2016 at 5:10 PM, Xephier102 said:

Grinding out repetitious quests for 2-3 hours per day to get almost enough for 1/7th of the tranformation stones I need for a single upgrade to my gear(not including all the other stuff and upgrade fees. Does no one else find this to be a drag? Don't tell me "don't play it if you don't like it" cuz that's some ignorant stupid shit. I like playing the game or I wouldn't be playing it. I don't like boring repetitious questgrinding.

Considering that there are no "Raids" you need to attend for 4-5-7 days for 3-4 hours a day to get DKP in your guilds weekly raids to buy your endgame gear, you can do it at your own pace, why do you feel the need to be in full Siren/Pirate in a jiffy.

Back in Everquest or Everquest 2, you where hard pressed to be in full raid gear by the time the next expansion rolled by, we are talking 6 to 12 months depending on luck, DKP bidding or being in a lesser guild that didnt get all the targets, my Epic weapon quest took me 1.5 years to finally get my last drop.

Personally i just hit whatever i feel like, do some pvp, do my pvp dailies, do the 24 mans and end at the Tower, currently i got 3 characters @45 but i don't bother doing their dailies at all, i play about 2-3 hours a day and i got 50 gold atm, and all 3 chars are up to True Profane with Awakened infernal jewelry, that and i don't do crafting.

It is really easy to get 5-6 gold a day without overexcerting yourself, witch is 160-180 gold a month, that is allot of upgrades, just don't start doing 40 dailies a day, because i bet youl burn out.

OP, from the defeatist wording of your posts it sounds like you've already given up on getting good at the game and are just looking for people to validate your claims so you can quit the game and feel better about yourself. 

Using the same gear as you (Infernal), my girlfriend beat all 7 floors of Mushins Tower on her Summoner before even bothering to do any research on optimal builds for her class. The last few floors were hard for her, and she wiped quite a few times on Junghado, but she still managed it.  If you're dying that quickly on what is regarded to be the easiest solo class along with assassin you are either playing with a low level soulshield or you're doing something wrong. I would have a look at the Summoner forums or Blade and Soul dojo to find out about recommended builds and rotations for your class. If you're an experienced raider from other MMO's this should be something you're used to doing already. 

As for the endgame in BnS on the PvE side there are 2 group dungeons at the moment and then the solo dungeon, which you have been struggling with. You can gear up through either of them, so you're not forced to do Mushin's if you hate it that much. In fact, upgrading your weapons and accessories past a certain point will require you to get gear from the group dungeons anyway. Both the group dungeons and the solo content have dailies attached to them that will be the bulk of your gold income unless you get into PvP or crafting. I typically do one run of Mushin's tower and then do the 24man and dungeon dailies. Only one of these activities (Mushins Tower) is done solo. 

Archived