Forums

Disappointed....

Moppe

The game looked very nice at start.. but i ended up very disappointed.

This isnt anything else then just another regular game with stupid endgame content.

Whats the fun here? Do 6 man dungs? Do the 24 man dung? Is that all you have for endgame this

isnt for me.

Well yeah, that's what you get for starting an MMO at the beginning of its life. Especially a PvP-based one like B&S. >_>

TERA, too, didn't have much endgame content back when it started, and it became great before reaper got released. (dunno what TERA is like right now, I should return someday)

7 minutes ago, xInvoker said:

Thats not the point of MMO. This is no Call of Duty. Whene the story ends, the game only the beggins..

You mean PvP?

PvP IS the point, in case of games like Blade & Soul and Elsword.  >_>

Not all MMOs have to be about brainless weekly endgame raiding for tokens / a low chance of winning one of many pieces of endgame gear. Many people (e.g. me) enjoy MMORPGs for the leveling and drop it before endgame raiding.

49 minutes ago, Moppe said:

This isnt anything else then just another regular game with stupid endgame content.

Whats the fun here? Do 6 man dungs? Do the 24 man dung? Is that all you have for endgame this

isnt for me.

This game is basicly an undercover 3d streetfighter simulator , think about it .

2 hours ago, Moppe said:

isnt for me.

I think you just found your problem.  You are not a person meant to play MMOs.

2 hours ago, Moppe said:

isnt for me.

Dude i'll recommend u to never try to play an Asian game then, because all Asian games are like this the end game is basically to get the top weapon and armor set, grind daily quest and pvp. 

Just dont make your first post to trow up poison in everyone because im pretty sure that u are one of those Black Desert fans that only come here to speak bad of this game xDDD but look Black Desert is an Asian game as well, then you are going to see the same end game mechanism.

OP did not get enough hugs from mom when they were little, obviously. 

I mean...what the *cricket* is the point of logging into the forums of a game you are leaving, stating some reason that no one gives a shit about..and saying good bye to a smattering of people that neither know you, or gives two shits about you to begin with? What are you expecting? Do you think you are gonna get a few posts on here begging you to stay? Here is a pro tip: No one *cricket*ing cares. Uninstall the game and gtfo.

Archived