Jump to content
Forums

How can i manage to not feel screwed ?


zibouyah

Recommended Posts

Seriously playing a kfm with the state the servers are in is infuriating .

I die countless times just to clear mushin 7f  with all the lag spikes and stupid shit happening over and over and then you watch a video of an assassin clearing it ...

Seriosuly ? you just *cricket*ing stay invisible and spam the same damn button ? and the boss just stands there like a retard ?

And this isn t even considered a glitch !?! 

I have a lag spike on a single counter and i m *cricket*ed but some dude just stays invisible not even looking at his screen and gets rewarded for it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you knew what you would be in for when you chose KFM, right?

Can't do much about lag, though. Pray that they find some bug in their servers and fix it, or that you find someone downloading something on your connection while you play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zibouyah said:

Seriously playing a kfm with the state the servers are in is infuriating .

I die countless times just to clear mushin 7f  with all the lag spikes and stupid shit happening over and over and then you watch a video of an assassin clearing it ...

Seriosuly ? you just *cricket*ing stay invisible and spam the same damn button ? and the boss just stands there like a retard ?

And this isn t even considered a glitch !?! 

I have a lag spike on a single counter and i m *cricket*ed but some dude just stays invisible not even looking at his screen and gets rewarded for it ?

Invest in Pingzapper and play on the NA servers , the EU servers are a joke .

Link to post
Share on other sites

People who are saying that Assassins have it easy at Junghado, probably haven't played Assassin themselves.

One little *cricket* up, one little lag spike and Junghado just 100-0 you and there is basically nothing you can do about it, because he has a buff called 'True Sight', which makes him ignore stealth.

If you are watching a video on Youtube, they obviously cut out their fails, but I can assure you that there have been countless fails aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tykea said:

People who are saying that Assassins have it easy at Junghado, probably haven't played Assassin themselves.

One little *cricket* up, one little lag spike and Junghado just 100-0 you and there is basically nothing you can do about it, because he has a buff called 'True Sight', which makes him ignore stealth.

If you are watching a video on Youtube, they obviously cut out their fails, but I can assure you that there have been countless fails aswell.

 Plz give me a break ... i bet you dont even know his attack pattern ... See you don t even know his *cricket* attack pattern and yet you can defeat him as an assassin .

Omg he has buff that allows him to see you sometimes ?  Hell you know what ? As a Kfm he sees you ALL THE TIME ! Crazy isnt it ? You have to actually fight him !

Seriously he can 100-0 you if you fail? Dayum because a kam just tanks all that damage because you know a kfm has 200k hp ...

Oh god it s like a summoner saying how hard the execution is hard on his character.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

 Plz give me a break ... i bet you dont even know his attack pattern ... See you don t even know his *cricket* attack pattern and yet you can defeat him as an assassin .

Omg he has buff that allows him to see you sometimes ?  Hell you know what ? As a Kfm he sees you ALL THE TIME ! Crazy isnt it ? You have to actually fight him !

Seriously he can 100-0 you if you fail? Dayum because a kam just tanks all that damage because you know a kfm has 200k hp ...

Oh god it s like a summoner saying how hard the execution is hard on his character.

Do you even read? You cannot use stealth on Junghado. You just have to know the attack pattern to know when and when not to avoid or evade an attack.

If you are that troubling with your almighty KFM - switch to an Sin and look how fast instagibbed you get.

Even Sins are suffering from lagging.

 

You know how it works, if you fail your stealth approach on the enemies/bosses back, even if its a freaking 0.5ms? You are already dead.

 

Stop whining. No one locks away any class. Change your class, if you are unhappy, but stop bitchfightning here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SomeOneWasHere said:

Do you even read? You cannot use stealth on Junghado. You just have to know the attack pattern to know when and when not to avoid or evade an attack.

If you are that troubling with your almighty KFM - switch to an Sin and look how fast instagibbed you get.

Even Sins are suffering from lagging.

 

You know how it works, if you fail your stealth approach on the enemies/bosses back, even if its a freaking 0.5ms? You are already dead.

 

Stop whining. No one locks away any class. Change your class, if you are unhappy, but stop bitchfightning here.

 

 

 

 

You were sayin ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zibouyah said:

 Plz give me a break ... i bet you dont even know his attack pattern ... See you don t even know his *cricket* attack pattern and yet you can defeat him as an assassin .

Omg he has buff that allows him to see you sometimes ?  Hell you know what ? As a Kfm he sees you ALL THE TIME ! Crazy isnt it ? You have to actually fight him !

Seriously he can 100-0 you if you fail? Dayum because a kam just tanks all that damage because you know a kfm has 200k hp ...

Oh god it s like a summoner saying how hard the execution is hard on his character.

I've actually killed Junghado on multiple classes and I can assure you that it's NOT easier as an Assassin. Go, try it out and let us see the countless fails.

People who managed to beat him this easily as an Assassin will beat him this easy as any class.

It's just that there are other things that can (and will) go wrong as an Assassin. Sometimes he turns around right as you try to restealth -> you are *cricket*ed, sometimes he activates his true sight -> you are *cricket*ed, somtimes you get a small lag spike and can't restealth for a split second -> you are *cricket*ed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tykea said:

I've actually killed Junghado on multiple classes and I can assure you that it's NOT easier as an Assassin. Go, try it out and let us see the countless fails.

People who managed to beat him this easily as an Assassin will beat him this easy as any class.

Watch the above video and show me how i can have it that easy on a kfm

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Watch the above video and show me how i can have it that easy on a kfm

I think your main problem is that you are treating him as a PvE opponent, while you should treat him as a PvP opponent.

And I am sure, if you manage to search Youtube for Assassin videos, you can handle the search for KFM videos yourself ;)

There are quite a few and it doesn't look too hard either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tykea said:

I think your main problem is that you are treating him as a PvE opponent, while you should treat him as a PvP opponent.

And I am sure, if you manage to search Youtube for Assassin videos, you can handle the search for KFM videos yourself ;)

There are quite a few and it doesn't look too hard either.

 

Dude i asked you a simple thing.. you said it wasnt easier as assassin . That means i can have it that easy as kfm .. then show me .

Show me how i can have the mob just standing there doing nothing whil getting hit and not even cc ed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Then roll assassin. Why do these topic always pop up? If you are unhappy with your class and see other class as being easy then be the easy class. No one is forcing you to play your class, if you feel screwed, then guess who is screwing you over. Please don't start with the "but I want to play a KFM not a Assassin", you just want to have it easy, there is no certain class you want to play, because as far as I know there are plenty of KFM's who have beaten Jung.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Keiel said:

Then roll assassin. Why do these topic always pop up? If you are unhappy with your class and see other class as being easy then be the easy class. No one is forcing you to play your class, if you feel screwed, then guess who is screwing you over. Please don't start with the "but I want to play a KFM not a Assassin", you just want to have it easy, there is no certain class you want to play, because as far as I know there are plenty of KFM's who have beaten Jung.

 

So you are admitting to the fact that junghado is a joke for assassins ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

 

So you are admitting to the fact that junghado is a joke for assassins ?

I have a kfm, and an assassin. I beat it on my assassin multiple times but not on my kfm, not even once and I still think it's easier on kfm...

Assassin doesn't have unlimited cc and counter.

KFM needs better gear and skill to beat it sure, but at least I know I suck if I fail. With assassin it feels like rng to me rather than skill. If you are unlucky there is nothing you can do.

Lag as an assassin? What's that? Ooooh, you mean when I fail stealth and die in 2-5 seconds? (not even jocking. You have about 5 seconds to re-stealth and have 3 tries which are rng) The video you posted shows a way to make 1 rng almost 100% but you can still fail it. Without that strategy, it's really rng...

Do you know how stressful it is to beat it as an assassin? all you see is stealth stealth stealth because that all we can do. You are forced to stealth or die. I WANT to fight him outside stealth I really do

If you want a good comparison, try to beat it as a kfm WITHOUT being hit once ( I'm pretty sure a kfm can do that)

 

It's not really the same, but that is how I feel when I'm doing mushin tower 7th floor on assassin. I'm not having fun or enjoying it. I need to be perfect and lucky. 

 

if (stealth())  {

    stealth();

} else {

    die;

}

It's relaxing to do it on my kfm, even if i die or fail. I gave my best, I feel awesome. Started to hate my assassin. Yes yes, I know I suck, bohoo me.

 

Look on how easy it is for kfm. This guy has more than 80% hp almost all the time. Only once he went to 60%. How come you die? ( this is translation of what you are saying about assassin. If you still don't get it I won't bother.)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zibouyah said:

 

So you are admitting to the fact that junghado is a joke for assassins ?

 

Only if you're admitting you're a terrible KFM and want the devs to make KFM easier to play so you can beat content and that you've manage thus far only because you've been doing group content and have been getting carried the whole way and now realize that you are nothing when faced with a solo challenge. Then yes I will admit to saying Assassins are jokingly easy class to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well lets set aside if it is easy or difficult to beat junghado as assassin. The fact that every boss turns into training dummy when his only target is stealthed is like bad joke. They should have some pattern they will use when they target is stealthed and there isn`t another target. Similar like they have different pattern when main target isn`t in melee range.

Not something that would make them unbeatable in perma-stealth but maybe some AoE that one would need to watch for and avoid it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keiel said:

 

Only if you're admitting you're a terrible KFM and want the devs to make KFM easier to play so you can beat content and that you've manage thus far only because you've been doing group content and have been getting carried the whole way and now realize that you are nothing when faced with a solo challenge. Then yes I will admit to saying Assassins are jokingly easy class to play.

 

Considering i m currently at 1800 in 1v1 i dotn think i m terrible or it would mean that 80% or more of kfm are terrible . 

I m supposed to realize that i m "nothing"  when faced with a solo challenge ? Well  let me explain something to you .

What are the strenghts of kfm ? Dodging , and cc . As you perhaps allready know kfm is one of the weakest classe when it comes to damage .

Junhado is easy to counter and cc but you have to use a build with cc and you know what you give up if you use a build with cc ? A lot of damage .

To use the strengths of my classe in this fight i m supposed to trade damage for cc but guess what ? there is an enrage timer !

So basically i have to run a damage build with no cc to be able to clear it making things waaaaaaaaayyyyyy harder because the boss is free to attack me all the time .

To clear junghado as a kfm its not about being good it s about outgearing the content .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the thing is that the game is designed to challenge yourself, if you thought that every class can handle everything the same easy way, then you were wrong. 7th floor is one of the first tests in this game, which proves if the class you chose suits you ;) Im not gonna favour any class, even though Im summoner, I kinda s*ck at killing Jung as well (please, dont tell me *loool noob summy cant kill it*, I dont care anyway). My problem is not I would be dying to him, I just cant make it in time. There are people playing less OP classes than summoner is atm and this boss is a cake for them, which proves Im doing something wrong even though I play summoner - "a god class that can deal with anything" :x 

 

I thought as well this boss is specially designed for assassin or so, but seeing some videos where every class was able to kick Junghados a.s.s changed my mind :x just gotta find proper skill build and keep trying ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...