Why u banned my account for no reasons ?

Meowwwww

Dear GMs, i did not done anything illegally but you you banned my account for no reasons? all i did was play the game as what others do still why you come and banned me from my game? Some still waiting for their response from the email same goes to me.

Sadly the Mods in the forum can't help you with these issues.

If you think you got banned for no reason then you have to write a support ticket and wait till you get a response and hopefully for you everything can be explained and you get your account back.

Still ... public people should know about how NCsoft playing with innocent people. We basically dint do anything illegal then suddenly shown that yr account had been banned. Come on.. seriously, u guys can speak anything easily or insult me in anything that i dint even do. Try imagine if you are the one who get banned instead of me? and i try to fxxx u guys up with some shitty comments. This its just unfair, in the terms that they only unbanned yr account without any compensate of losses.

9 minutes ago, Meowwwww said:

Still ... public people should know about how NCsoft playing with innocent people. We basically dint do anything illegal then suddenly shown that yr account had been banned. Come on.. seriously, u guys can speak anything easily or insult me in anything that i dint even do. Try imagine if you are the one who get banned instead of me? and i try to fxxx u guys up with some shitty comments. This its just unfair, in the terms that they only unbanned yr account without any compensate of losses.

Whether or not you are innocent is yet to be seen.  We have only your word for it and that doesn't go very far.  If a mod or dev says you're innocent then we have it from the big wigs themselves.  But players tend to lie to get community support.

21 minutes ago, Meowwwww said:

1. You need to READ the rules you agreed to, one of them clearly states that threads EXACTLY LIKE THIS are NOT meant to be posted anywhere on these forums. Your correct and ONLY viable course of action is to send a ticket.

2. You are NOT being played with. Game companies do not ban customers "for no reason." You either DID something to get you banned, or an automated system incorrectly tagged you as doing something you were not supposed to do. This is COMMON, and there are SO MANY DIFFERENT programs you could be running, a sweeper program could have snagged something you are running and deemed it cheat/hack worthy. You could have picked up gold that was farmed illegally without knowing it. There are LOTS of different reasons why you may very well have been banned accidentally.

3. You have been told how to fix this issue, and still wish to stir up trouble for the company. Either you did this to you and are lying, which makes you a jerk. OR, this was an accident, and you are unwilling to accept that people are imperfect and make mistakes, and instead of ASKING for this to be resolved, you resort to shame and blame, so you can what, make them look bad for having something go wrong? THAT ALSO makes you a jerk.

Stop breaking the crickity forum rules, and DO what you were told to do to help you. Stop sitting in your own discontent, and DO something POSITIVE for your current condition.

22 minutes ago, Meowwwww said:

If I was banned for no reason, I would follow the appropriate procedures to reverse the ban. That is, contact customer support. If they refuse to give an appropriate response and close down communications, then I go to the BBB to try and get the money invested into this game back.

However, you cannot blame us for being skeptical. 9 times out of 10, when a person says that they were banned for no reason, there was a reason and they know exactly what it is. The purpose of these threads is usually to attack the company and try and get people to quit (as a sort of a last swipe at the company), instead of trying to get unbanned. For an example, just see http://forum.cabal2.estgames.com/forum/cabal-ii-discussion/general-discussion/175254-banned-from-game

Some of us have gotten wise to how botters, gold sellers, and gold buyers will lie on the forums to try to generate sympathy and convince legit players to protest in some way in hopes of having their ill gotten gains restored.  We have also realized that we have no way of verifying claims like yours anyways, so your not going to get much more response other than "submit a ticket, they'll take a look at it".

I find it funny how people can so adamantly state "You must have done something against the ToS to receive a ban"

When posts later, a Mod openly states that the account could have been incorrectly flagged.

People need to stop pretending automated bans are flawless.

That being said, I wish there was a sticky in the general section directed to account related problems, such as banning.  Some people are young, or just have never been banned in their online gaming experiences before, and instantly "freak out". 

@meowwwww 13 hours is not a long time.  Your ticket is not the only ticket in the system. Frustration is a normal reaction, but having patience isnt just a suggestion; its necessary.

21 minutes ago, Dowra said:

I find it funny how people can so adamantly state "You must have done something against the ToS to receive a ban"

When posts later, a Mod openly states that the account could have been incorrectly flagged.

People need to stop pretending automated bans are flawless.

That being said, I wish there was a sticky in the general section directed to account related problems, such as banning.  Some people are young, or just have never been banned in their online gaming experiences before, and instantly "freak out". 

@meowwwww 13 hours is not a long time.  Your ticket is not the only ticket in the system. Frustration is a normal reaction, but having patience isnt just a suggestion; its necessary.

Because the norm in MMOs is people rant because they got banned, claim their innocence but after all is said they are found out to be guilty.  

This is why people usually start off believing the banned person was in the wrong.  Sorry but past history tends to side against the complainers so until the company says they where banned by mistake they are believed to be guilty.

3 minutes ago, Calidel said:

Because the norm in MMOs is people rant because they got banned, claim their innocence but after all is said they are found out to be guilty.  

This is why people usually start off believing the banned person was in the wrong.  Sorry but past history tends to side against the complainers so until the company says they where banned by mistake they are believed to be guilty.

This statement is just wrong in so many ways. I will illustrate it with an example.

Imagine you were born from an specific ethnic group. It is believed from past occurrences that this ethnic group males used to steal from others. It is probably just a prejudice.

Now, you are in your school, in your class, and a wallet is reported to be missing from one of your class mates. You did not get it, but you got flagged as the culprit, of course, your are from this ethnic group. Also, everyone thinks you are guilty, because you are from this group.

Even after the wallet is found in your classmate other coat and you are officially innocent, people will not trust you and will keep an eye on their wallets when you are around.

Do you get it?

Just now, Calidel said:

Past history?

There has been enough exceptions to the "norm", in this game alone, to contradict anyone  to boldly claim anyone who says, they were suddenly banned, must be lying.

You and I have no more insight into the situation, than is given. I wouldnt claim them guilty or innocent. For all we know s/he could be a Chinese botter, or a foreigner paying for Ncoin in a way that the system doesn't like, and has blacklisted them. I dont know, and the answer doesnt really matter.

Instead of just throwing accusations around, the community could give the mods a hand, and direct them to where they should submit a ticket.  I really dont understand this communities unnecessary aggression at every possible outlet.

2 hours ago, Meowwwww said:

Dear GMs, i did not done anything illegally but you you banned my account for no reasons? all i did was play the game as what others do still why you come and banned me from my game? Some still waiting for their response from the email same goes to me.

Maybe you afk-ed in dungeons way too much or people reported you multiple times for being an a-hole in faction chat . Ever thought of this ?

2 hours ago, Dowra said:

Past history?

There has been enough exceptions to the "norm", in this game alone, to contradict anyone  to boldly claim anyone who says, they were suddenly banned, must be lying.

You and I have no more insight into the situation, than is given. I wouldnt claim them guilty or innocent. For all we know s/he could be a Chinese botter, or a foreigner paying for Ncoin in a way that the system doesn't like, and has blacklisted them. I dont know, and the answer doesnt really matter.

Instead of just throwing accusations around, the community could give the mods a hand, and direct them to where they should submit a ticket.  I really dont understand this communities unnecessary aggression at every possible outlet.

1.  People have given a suggestion to the op as to what they need to do

2.  It is not only this community, it happens in every MMO, guess you don't play other games

Now if you go back to my post I didn't accuse the op of anything.  I was replying to your comment, I quote "I find it funny how people can so adamantly state "You must have done something against the ToS to receive a ban" When posts later, a Mod openly states that the account could have been incorrectly flagged.".

But my comment was why so many do believe people like the op are guilty.

Again if he is innocent then submit a ticket and deal with them, if guilty then just go away.

7 hours ago, Meowwwww said:

Did you any of the following.  AFK in a dungeon while your party finished it?  Was party leader of a dungeon and changed starting bid to a unfair amount to exploit money form your party or turned it to master loot without asking your party?

7 hours ago, Meowwwww said:

'Basically'... so you did do something?

That being said they don't just randomly ban people. You did something suspicious/against ToS and were banned for it. If you think it's unjust open a support ticket don't whine and try and garner sympathy on the forums. This is a private/personal matter and the GM's are going to keep it that way. Coming back with rude comments to people who have attempted to nudge you in the right direction to get this resolved does not make you look 'innocent'.

Archived