NC banned my account, They must return the money I spent on that account.

LeeTT

• The biggest lie ever told by every person " YES I have read the ToS and agree" xD  Let’s face it, not many of us or any of us  actually bother to read the terms and conditions we are required to accept when using online services; nor do we even scan the updated terms of service for platforms we use every day 
  • Very Boring and Extremely Long
  • In great part it because they are very boring and extremely long :D
  • BUT sadly no one is gonna feel sorry for anyone when they get banned, BnS has a lot of rules and nope they are not required to pay you back . EVER :(   Sad day ....Submit a ticket ^_^

42 minutes ago, xMajix said:

Check this guy's post history. He posted about another account for $300 invested. Fishy to me. Sounds like a bot farmer got what came to him.

Why? That is how this ban system currently works. NCS bans you and you are totally locked out, no access to game, no access to forum, not even access to your NCS account so you can contact support to request an investigation. There is nothing you CAN do from your locked account.

Heck, I was banned from forum for a week because I made a post addressed to a forum user, telling him his post was a video of a hack (removed by mod), and he should contract support to make the proper reporting; no warning or whatsoever so I can even justify my post. Punish first, possible resolution later, if any at all.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

I'm about to summarize that cute thing called, "The Terms of Service" you agree to every time you log in.

You do not own your account. You do not own anything purchased with said account. They are simply allowing you onto their property. They can kick you off at ANY time, WITH or WITHOUT any reason for it, and WITH or WITHOUT alerting you ahead of time.

So basically you don't own your account. Companies can cut the tie at any point, and they say with or without reason so that when servers go down, you can't go sue happy on them.

At the same time, they are a business, and banning people randomly is obviously bad for them. They don't take action onto an account unless there is a found reason for it. The, "innocent til proven guilty" complaint doesn't work here, as we've agreed to this via a contract every time we play the game. Provided what happened was false, which they won't look into unless you ask them to, they will return your account and remove any penalty received for it. The system isn't perfect. There is no perfect system.

5 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

If you are suspended its because you break the ToS.

They rarelly ban someone innocent. You should have thought it better before cheating

ToS have zero value in most EU states, anyway.

...From a legal standpoint int the US, the ToS have absolutely no enforceable legal power. They are not an actual legal document. There is no power of law supporting them. There is no precedence to a court supporting a company in a lawsuit over ToS violations. They are an excuse to enforce arbitrary rules, many of which outright violate local or international laws, in order to prevent customers from actually taking legal action if the company does something to the customer/players. On the flip side, there's also no legal precedent of a customer/player fighting against a ToS in a US court. Welcome to the legal void that is video game customer service.

Archived