Solo Bloodshade Harbor 4-man

Oryosha

Summoner OP, really the class shouldnt have the right to exist!

But how u dodged the skills from the bosses and how u Played i can say u played really really well, and this dungeon isn´t easy by default! so GG wp. i really respect that achievment

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever think its "easy" he can try with his own class or with making Summoner (no im not summoner player) but i do bealive "Harder class to Master = more Op it is when u master it"   Summoner is not so hard to master...but still for what this person did u need to know very good urs class to do...ill say its great work and this is not easy to acomplish...if u don't bealive so...u can try urself and then u will see :)

I enjoyed video...Great job

Kinda hate to say this but with that gear and this class ... well nothing extraordinary here, nor it deserves praise.

If anything those guys that can do mushin with profane/infernal acc .. well they actually deserve some praise maybe (just a tiny bit).

The fact is low gears on high place .. you gotta have skill but with cats and that gear ... well "meh"

(by the time one have that gear .. they already know the rotation and what to do and what not)

Obviously cat lovers and whatnot will disagree and already disagreed many times before that it aint ez playing cats but well just cause you say you it isn't, doesn't make it otherwise .. there is a reason its called the easiest class to master/play.

Anyone wanna bash .. peace out .. you win, play your "cricket" cats .. I'm not gonna participate on a catfight

Great video ! I think you need all day to make this.

The truth is there are too many jealous kids on our forum and in game.

They just play game and never learn it.

If you give them a book, they will read only the summary and then they think they have it all and start to comment.

Wow, there are still people who are trying to justify summoner's overpowered situation. Do whatever the fck you want just don't say idiotic things like "summoner is not op, all classes can do this with the same gear." Good run, gratz.

What we do in my 2 man group for thrasher is follow the pattern. He does 4 poison pool attacks, then 2 volleys of the focus point attack, 4 poison pools, 2 volleys and then comes down. So get as many eggs as you can for the first set of pools then hide in a dead egg. Once the first volley ends clean up eggs if you have to and shoot boss. As the 3rd pool goes out drop the gun so you can use smoke screen/ peddles.

• 2 weeks later...

There are other means to "tank" without the cat. No point in really doing it in solo though.

Highly impossible to solo it now since Thrasher's enrage is fixed. Instead of just repeating his howl, he'll resist everything and wipe the party.

On 2/18/2016 at 7:12 AM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Do they also get free 5sec Sunflower spam for 8k each? Do they also ignore all stacks and just spam one button and Taunt? Do they also ignore all aggro and leisurely spam one skill because their cat tanks everything? What? They can't? They can't constantly dish out those huge numbers while you can? What were you saying about DPS again? FMs can have higher dps only when someone has aggro all the time and they can just stack Burn/Blazing Palm or Ice Rain/ Cold Snap for 5-8k each once every 45 seconds. Too bad DPS means damage per second. Damage that FM can't keep up without dodging, using escapes, freezing etc. No FM will ever solo BSH that easily. If and when they do, they'll have much better gear and they'll do it MUCH slower. More time, same damage done=less Damage PER SECOND.

To be fair, i have a FM with 460 AP and 59% Crit and run with a Summoner with = stats and he doesn't pull threat off me without taunt. (He can also do this solo)

FM is a good amount higher in dmg.

Every global with FM you should be doing Left/Right - 4k if both Crit - #2 - 10,500 crit  So 1 global with crits is 14.5k dmg

Burn is stupid easy to keep up.

While i doubt i can solo BSH, i tank the first 2 bosses in naru and the Blue guy at end and never lose threat.

Either way.. good run OP

Archived