Forums

Solo Bloodshade Harbor 4-man

Oryosha

To ani cancel or not to ani cancel.  all those fm "builds" with fancy rotations probably do 10% more dps than a summoner...  I'd rather not seen the math behind the other FM that spam buttons and do GG amounts of dmg, as they ALWAYS have aggro!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Familiar said:

I haven't run into an FM that does more damage than me. If you're playing correctly, making use of counter to regen chi, making use of counter to get a "free" big sunflower, using first tree of thorn strike on CD, etc, etc. then you'll be doing top tier damage.

I'm extremely geared, but it's also knowing class mechanics.

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Savage&s=103

Then you haven't ran into a proper FM that's the same geared as you, as well as knowing what they're doing. Summoners have the lowest damage out of all the classes in the game currently.

Gratulations :) I havn't done that with my FM and tbh I don't bother.

Im just on Awakened Profane now (Just hit 45)

I will do it when I get to higher stages just to farm it (Like Poh 4 I can do now)

But it is not easy. And for Summoner if you cannot do proper positioning you will end up laying on the floor.

And you need to know how far you can get before the cat lose hate to dodge.

Have to say I hate the use of sunflowers but I also know you cannot keep the bees dots up 100% of the time (yet)

Too bad you cannot kick the cat into Alley Cat and do full dps instead of tanking with House Cat. (yet)

I've seen 8 fails of sunflower which is very good compared to the number of shots were made.

Very nice video, enjoyed it. :)

I tried it once with my summoner but realized that I suck and rerolled FM :D

On 2/20/2016 at 4:28 AM, Ildur said:

If that makes you feel better, Ouch. But cats have no AI and act as an extension of the summoner. If the summoner doesn't tell them what to do, all they do is autoattack. They have no brains.

Learn to take a joke but i'd love to have an AI NPC help me along with healing and stealth on my class =P 

7 hours ago, OuchThatHurt said:

Learn to take a joke but i'd love to have an AI NPC help me along with healing and stealth on my class =P 

it's true though - the cats are freaking dumb and taunt is still bugged (forced taunt does not always work on re-taunt - no, I'm not talking about the intended fix to 8 sec taunt this is a different bug)

If you think FM dps is high now wait for 50 when we unlock aura blast(nearly triple dmg to what we have now...atm 5k crits in TW I was criting with AB for 12-15k) and better when our dragonchair get ice rain speed on multi use(yeah abit hard to get thu).

Dunno I do about 17-18k dmg(if LB/RB/Blazing Beam crit)per sec.My crit rate when true pirate buff activate is 61.54%.442 attack 216.22% crit dmg without the 18.7% crit buff from weapon.Crits abit over 10k on my blazing beam on avarage.Yet to see cat even near my dps.

The burst with C + V + X and LB/RB/2 spam is insane and of course dual dragon which crit for 18k too.

I'm pretty sure If I invest money into mushin soul shield full block and some potions I can do the twins as FM.Rest is easy.Grandpa is my least concern.Ogre KB aoe is very easy as FM has one of the best CC for PVE atm.

I'm not sure where the hate is coming from this takes some real skill no matter what class you play. There is so much that this person has to think about when doing this and i applaud them for not messing up on timings, or if there is a slight mistake the ability to know how to react without tilting.
Great video and content :)

On 29/2/2016 at 3:08 AM, StanicEnemy said:

summoner soloing bsh4 nothing special,non skill required for this class.

You´re wrong. Soloing BSH 4mans, is extremely hard. Kantris (in the video) is a topgeared summoner - practically everything maxed including gems and soul shield. He knew all the mechanics of the boss patterns - he timed every iframe perfectly. From the thrashers poison, to the mysterious man aoe etc.

He was critting in general around 7k sunflowers, which and you can see his gear here http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Kantris&s=108

Even with close to perfect play, he still died and was "lucky" that he was in a position that he could let the cat taunt while he was ressing, and not be targeted by aoe. The video is clipped several times, I am and guessing he had several tries before he succeeded.

Personally, I was doing my daily quests yesterday, and the 24mans are way easier - but soloing the "minibosses" such as the sisters, is rough enough for me - it´s basically Junghado x 2.

The OP is extremely knowledgable about the boss patterns, and I am especially impressed by his timings, which is hard to get right everytime, when there´s not danger bar on the 4mans version. You rely on sound and boss animation entirely and have to iframe at the right time.

On 2/19/2016 at 7:54 AM, Oryosha said:

You're welcome to roll a summoner and show me how easy this is. I haven't seen anyone else solo this yet, for many reasons I'm sure. Yeah, sub 35% Mujin is pretty damn easy, when  he just spams an easily avoidable AOE that doesn't like corners. If you don't think I managed anything in the run but pushing RMB and Q you're delusional.

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but, how would you have seen anyone solo the dungeon? I mean, solo'ing by nature means alone. Also, the reason you might not have seen it is that most summoners know that their class is rather broken right now, and that the cat really does have the abilities the make it OP as can be. The cat, with the right skill set can easily out tank the "Tank" like classes such as Destroyer, KFM, and BM, while allowing maximum up time for the Summoner to DPS without worry. Most FM (The class that seems to be brought up most in this thread) tend to have to lower their DPS because otherwise they'll end up tearing hate off a tank unless they're spec'ed for threat+, which lets face it... I can't think of anyone who does that willingly.

Not saying it isn't an impressive run, I however wouldn't say that a summoner doing anything as "Solo'ing" you have a constant second that does a better job at taking hits then the actual classes with builds specifically tailored to that, additionally you are given attacks which do insane damage considering you have a pet. Let's be real, what other game that gives a class a secondary character to control also gives the caster DPS on par with some of the best DPS classes in that game as well? None right, either the pet gets horrible damage (Dragoon's Wyvern in FFXI) or gives the casters weaker spells while allowing them to either buff or assist their companion.

I'm not trying to sound salty, I really couldn't care less about how good X job is, however. The fact that you felt the need to post up a video acting like "Hey everyone, notice how great I am by 'soloing' a dungeon with the most overpowered class currently out" just felt very show boatie, was it a cool accomplishment, absolutely. However, the way you went about sharing the accomplishment came off as very immature.

6 minutes ago, Krosa said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but, how would you have seen anyone solo the dungeon? I mean, solo'ing by nature means alone. Also, the reason you might not have seen it is that most summoners know that their class is rather broken right now, and that the cat really does have the abilities the make it OP as can be. The cat, with the right skill set can easily out tank the "Tank" like classes such as Destroyer, KFM, and BM, while allowing maximum up time for the Summoner to DPS without worry. Most FM (The class that seems to be brought up most in this thread) tend to have to lower their DPS because otherwise they'll end up tearing hate off a tank unless they're spec'ed for threat+, which lets face it... I can't think of anyone who does that willingly.

Not saying it isn't an impressive run, I however wouldn't say that a summoner doing anything as "Solo'ing" you have a constant second that does a better job at taking hits then the actual classes with builds specifically tailored to that, additionally you are given attacks which do insane damage considering you have a pet. Let's be real, what other game that gives a class a secondary character to control also gives the caster DPS on par with some of the best DPS classes in that game as well? None right, either the pet gets horrible damage (Dragoon's Wyvern in FFXI) or gives the casters weaker spells while allowing them to either buff or assist their companion.

I'm not trying to sound salty, I really couldn't care less about how good X job is, however. The fact that you felt the need to post up a video acting like "Hey everyone, notice how great I am by 'soloing' a dungeon with the most overpowered class currently out" just felt very show boatie, was it a cool accomplishment, absolutely. However, the way you went about sharing the accomplishment came off as very immature.

I´ve heard more than 1 Sin saying he has permastealthed BSH4mans with just a few iFrame potions. I am guessing the reason you don´t see videos of that, is that these people are scared of either being patched or banned for exploiting. It´s questionable if it´s an exploit - but seeing a boss going from 100% to 0% without even once trying to move or fight back is kind of ridiculous - in the same way if I found a ledge and was nuking a boss with melee only attacks from 100% to 0%.

The cat has horrible damage. Alone it takes like a full minute to kill a BSH4 mob - it´s the sunflowers that does the most damage.

The op did a great job, he earned the props. Personally I think I´d have to practice days and tons of repairs before I could nail it - however I am also guessing I´d rather do it 2-3-4 ppl than soloing, even if I could. Just takes too damn long alone, and it gets kind of boring alone.

2 hours ago, Victorion said:

You´re wrong. Soloing BSH 4mans, is extremely hard. Kantris (in the video) is a topgeared summoner - practically everything maxed including gems and soul shield. He knew all the mechanics of the boss patterns - he timed every iframe perfectly. From the thrashers poison, to the mysterious man aoe etc.

He was critting in general around 7k sunflowers, which and you can see his gear here http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Kantris&s=108

Even with close to perfect play, he still died and was "lucky" that he was in a position that he could let the cat taunt while he was ressing, and not be targeted by aoe. The video is clipped several times, I am and guessing he had several tries before he succeeded.

Personally, I was doing my daily quests yesterday, and the 24mans are way easier - but soloing the "minibosses" such as the sisters, is rough enough for me - it´s basically Junghado x 2.

The OP is extremely knowledgable about the boss patterns, and I am especially impressed by his timings, which is hard to get right everytime, when there´s not danger bar on the 4mans version. You rely on sound and boss animation entirely and have to iframe at the right time.

no its easy class 0 skill reqiured

5 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

no its easy class 0 skill reqiured

You´re just making Troll reply. Several people made a clear explanation why this dungeon is hard to solo, summoner or not.

Going by your logic, I want to ask you, who plays assasin.

1) Excactly how much skill does it require to permastealth a boss from 100% to 0%?

2) Killing a boss from 100% to 0%, without the boss twitching, is that not broken?

You sound like a salty player, who is sore by the massive losses to summoner in the arena.

28 minutes ago, Victorion said:

You´re just making Troll reply. Several people made a clear explanation why this dungeon is hard to solo, summoner or not.

Going by your logic, I want to ask you, who plays assasin.

1) Excactly how much skill does it require to permastealth a boss from 100% to 0%?

2) Killing a boss from 100% to 0%, without the boss twitching, is that not broken?

You sound like a salty player, who is sore by the massive losses to summoner in the arena.

0 skill required

There's no mystery that summoner is the easiest PvE class by far, but that doesn't mean it's easy to solo BSH4. The cat is part of the class, so it's technically solo, it's just one player, I don't know why people even argue about it.

Tried to duo BSH4 with a guild mate (Des + BD) and we made it till the last boss, but we kept dying so we gave up. Our gear was decent, although kinda long way from the best, but even so I can say it's hard and you need to spec correctly, at least for the sisters and last boss (1st and 2nd bosses were complete faceroll though).

I wonder how many even know the patterns of the bosses and how to avoid some mechanics that can rek you (sisters). But I guess it's very easy to watch a video of someone performing well and then saying "hold my beer, I can do that". Right...

Anyway, congrats !

On 2/19/2016 at 3:01 PM, YonHyakuNiju said:

Great video! Good to see someone utulizing the potential of his/her class to the max. Don't mind the negativity, comes from bronzies.

you really must be hit in head lol hahahaha. Do this solo with BM then you get real respect.

On 2/19/2016 at 3:19 PM, Oryosha said:

Yo I get that you're bronze but you can cast your spells while moving in this game. Dodging doesn't have to impact your DPS if you play properly. Granted yes, you lose DPS if you run around not shooting spells, but so do summoners. You can watch the video again and notice that I'm repeatedly dodging multiple things and still attacking the entire time. Jeffery also didn't tank everything, but I guess you're welcome to think that. I'll give you a hint though, 12s CD with 8s buff |= 100% uptime. The bosses also don't hit only their main target so there's that as well. And they still do higher DPS than me when I'm saturated. I don't know if you've played with an FM as geared as me, but they *cricket*ing steamroll shit.

Hey summoner, lets see you solo this with FM then, if you talk this big why not do it?, cuz its easy right? while being summoner you can *cricket*ing tank with your crap cat and then just press one button many times and just do dmg, now SHOW ME you can do this with FM WITHOUT DODGING and just moving around lets see lol, you really must be hit in the head.

Congratulations on the solo run.

The only thing i'm wondering is how you got the money for all that gear including the very expensive and hard to get sparkling hexagonal gems from blackwyrm?

They usually go for around 300-400 gold on the marketplace (each)

On 2/19/2016 at 4:27 PM, Andarielw said:

Oryosha congrats for this solo run  its nice to see people trying your best to find ways to surpass new challenges. Please don´t care about the complain of the others players its give me shame to see coments like i see in this topic.  First every class was your pros and yours problems ... if summoner is taged as easy or hard this don´t care, is the player skill who show what we can acomplish or not. Some guys say "is easy its just  sun flower and bla bla bla"  or "my class need to do it or that is not easy" , well everyone selected the class for own will in the beginning knowing if will be easy or hard. Some classes can have a limitation  in one aspect but if you want to make something hard you will have try a lot and sometimes wait for a better opportunity but you can, hardest things is cool but you can keep the mood until you finally acomplish ? The majority of players sadly no.

Second and last , equips . A lot of guys complain about survive in game but dont have achieve the top equipment yet...of course you will have hard time trying to make something for yourself , PVE dungeons have bosses and enemies far more powerfull than you , you need the best to fight against the best . You can make something like this with low equips ? the answer is yes , but is a lot more hard and a lot of people don´t resist the pression.

Well I don´t play as summoner , im a assassin and have hard time with the fuffy balls in pvp lol  but im respect the class and know the playstile is really diferent from my class perpective , but if you class can maybe mine too rigth ?  Just need to try out ^^

Hard?!?!?!?!!? with summoner?!?!?!?!? PFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA, and even more you are an assassin and you congratulate a summoner??!?!? LOOOOL.

Gratz on the solo man! Surely it may be easier to do it with a summoner than some other classes, but still you showed true skill in managing your class whether it's an easy one or not. I main FM and tbh not even having top gear my dmg is pretty much like what i saw in your video, of course I have no means of survival to solo something like that but that's a player thing, not a class thing.
So you really deserve our respect and congratulations on achieving such a feat!

Archived