Why so hateful to Warlocks? It's gone too far ( Pre complain/nerf request) :P

MENT

21 minutes ago, Victorion said:

There´s 2 V´s in W.

It´s basically 2 vs 1.

IMBA! Nerf pls ASAP.

And summoner?

Either way all classes are balanced around at lvl 50 H.M 5 Currently so adding the warlock won't change much it won't be annoying as scummoner still, let alone blade cancer.

1 hour ago, LexyLee said:

And summoner?

Either way all classes are balanced around at lvl 50 H.M 5 Currently so adding the warlock won't change much it won't be annoying as scummoner still, let alone blade cancer.

Who is talking about the class. I am talking about the name. There´s to V´s in it. It´s imba as @#$!

I don´t care if the class has a pet, superior healing dps and even looks cooler when nuking than FM. Who cares about that??

Remove the extra v. Name him Varlock. You see any other class who has 2 V´s in their name?

Imba from start. Totally superflous too. Nobody says Double-U-arlock - it´s prounonced as a V and should be a V. W is just imba, and the way nobody notice it - it´s like a permastealthed OPness. Can´t take this class seriously. Total BS.

Either that, or I want all other classes to be buffed;

BBlademaster

BBladedancer

FForcemaster

DDestroyer

SSummoner

AAssassin

VVarlock.

Ok that could work too.

\WL nuke combos are actually locked behind skillpoints to be effective. To use most your combos effectively on our patch, we'd need at least 45 w/ hm 4, to get a decent start. Also we're getting the nerfed warlock so it's not going to just face roll like it did before. The nerfed warlock takes a lot more skill than the old one did. They greatly reduced the life steal and healing it did

Not sure why everyone's hung up on balance at this stage.  Everyone should be aware by now that we're not on the correct balance patch for the content we have, so balance is ENTIRELY out the window right now.  Wait to worry about it until we're caught up with Korea, or at least wait until we're at the level 50 cap, since that's what we're balanced for right now.

Realize that NCSoft WILL NOT be hot-fixing balance issues right now.  They're just going to catch us up to Korea as fast as they can and you're all going to have to suck it up until that happens. 

2 hours ago, Victorion said:

Who is talking about the class. I am talking about the name. There´s to V´s in it. It´s imba as @#$!

I don´t care if the class has a pet, superior healing dps and even looks cooler when nuking than FM. Who cares about that??

Remove the extra v. Name him Varlock. You see any other class who has 2 V´s in their name?

Imba from start. Totally superflous too. Nobody says Double-U-arlock - it´s prounonced as a V and should be a V. W is just imba, and the way nobody notice it - it´s like a permastealthed OPness. Can´t take this class seriously. Total BS.

Either that, or I want all other classes to be buffed;

BBlademaster

BBladedancer

FForcemaster

DDestroyer

SSummoner

AAssassin

VVarlock.

Ok that could work too.

So this a troll? "MUM GET THE CAMERA" "I'VE BEEN TROLLED"

Jokes aside , but what 0.o its a W not a double V ;-;

On 2/19/2016 at 8:07 AM, Vexe said:

Which doesn't mean that they won't steamroll others. All we can do is wait and see how tough they are at 45+5

Did you check the class skills? Current KR rankings? Balance patch info?

These are important

Archived