Forums

changing loot system mid fight,wtf?

Ronochi

So I was doing brighstone ruins,and just when dynamic quest popped ( when you kill the 2 big beasts) the leader changes is to master looter,instantly taking the 2 tears ,and any reciped would they have dropped.Why the hell are you allowing loot system to change mid fight? At least please ban those people ,or all leaders will do this on every dungeon last boss

the system is designed that way

working as intended

you cannot tell the world the identity of that person. doing that can get you banned by NCSoft for breaking the naming and shaming part of the ToS (Yes, NCSoft protect them)

Really? I didn´t even know that this was possible.

I´ve barely see that happen in other games. This can prove to be a major problem in future. In other games everyone had to VOTE to be able to change the loot option. Why not implement that?

Is there even a lot system thats class specific like in other games? ( like only a destroyer can bid for the axe? )

55 minutes ago, Ronochi said:

So I was doing brighstone ruins,and just when dynamic quest popped ( when you kill the 2 big beasts) the leader changes is to master looter,instantly taking the 2 tears ,and any reciped would they have dropped.Why the hell are you allowing loot system to change mid fight? At least please ban those people ,or all leaders will do this on every dungeon last boss

Put in a ticket and report them they said awhile back that you can get a ban for doing that.

Just now, heloabc said:

it happened so many times

the best way to solve this problem is make the leaders have no right to change loot DURING COMBAT

but you cant change that right,all it takes is a scumbag leader.They should just make it like world of warcraft : you cant change loot system while in combat

• NCSOFT

Hi,

We're aware of this issue and we're working on ways to improve the system to combat this kind of behaviour.

As others in this thread have mentioned, we do not allow naming and shaming on the forums in order to protect innocent players from being falsely accused.

For now, we recommend you contact Customer Support with as much evidence and information about the incident as possible.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We're aware of this issue and we're working on ways to improve the system to combat this kind of behaviour.

As others in this thread have mentioned, we do not allow naming and shaming on the forums in order to protect innocent players from being falsely accused.

For now, we recommend you contact Customer Support with as much evidence and information about the incident as possible.

Thanks

Please do so ASAP,a lot of people will take advantage on it until then.

3 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Not to sound rude, but I feel I need to ask this.

Are you really? Last I heard NCsoft has no plans of changing anything, because it's working as intended. >_>

(while we're at it, kickvoting needs a change too, to combat afk leeching and offline players, coz currently you can't kick anyone)

Just to clarify,are the sceenshot tickets being taken in consideration? At least if people know they wont get away with it they probably wont risk a ban for 2-3 g.But if they are sure tickets are ignored they will jusst go ahead and we will get robbed till the fix

8 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Yes we are, unfortunately I can't share details yet but we are making progress.

@Lock6

Really?

I said I wasn't going to post anymore but you disgust me to the point that I have to.

Yesterday I asked you about this, you said there was no new info to give and acted passive aggressive towards me.

Source:

And now you CAN say that you are working on it? As in, something is being done about these people?

Are you making this up on the spot, did you not feel like answering me or what's your problem?

theres a lvl 42 assassin and lvl 41 kung fu master doing that on a regular basis.. i wont name them but since they never level up they're easy to spot.. just leave party they are scammers. they pretend to be AFK during the whole fight, and pass leader back and forth between eachother half way through the fight, master loots everything and leaves party before anyone could report them

2 hours ago, Mekusa said:

Put in a ticket and report them they said awhile back that you can get a ban for doing that.

^This. Screenshot and report them. 

43 minutes ago, Luffs said:

theres a lvl 42 assassin and lvl 41 kung fu master doing that on a regular basis.. i wont name them but since they never level up they're easy to spot.. just leave party they are scammers. they pretend to be AFK during the whole fight, and pass leader back and forth between eachother half way through the fight, master loots everything and leaves party before anyone could report them

If I apply cross server dungeon on one of 4 Big Blue, and encounter 43 or below on my random party, I usually leave and find another party. It's not worth it.

Archived