It's Official, We Now Get CENSORED Outfits.

Saih

So if you follow this link

http://bns-fashion.com/pale-stalker-raiment/

And scroll down to the comments section, you will see the difference between the Korean original version of this outfit and our version of this outfit.

I'm 100% certain that NC has announced that there will be no censorship for outfits on the NA/EU client. 

So, apparently panties are too much for NA / EU.

They've finally crossed their own line, good job team.

5 minutes ago, Saih said:

They've finally crossed their own line, good job team.

Finally? they crossed it months ago with gameguard issues, and banning people for trying to get good ping, or for using Razer synapse which IS NEEDED to use their mice. They again crossed it after releasing RNG boxes after saying they would not. This is just a small taste of what's more to come from their "localization" team.  

This has already been addressed. This is a MISTAKE, that is going to be CORRECTED. These outfits are not from the NA version of the game, that's complete misinformation. These are in fact the CHINESE outfits, or if you want me to be more specific, for the Chinese version of blade and soul. I am not saying they haven't overstepped boundaries on censorship and localization....but this isn't one of them. This is just an error, that they intend to fix.

Just now, Starrksensei said:

Synapse is not needed for mouse to work unless you are scripting/ macroing which is ofc against tos.

Synapse needed to re-assign a key to an extra button.

Also, synapse is capable for macro a string of command with a single click so it's not recommend to do or use the macro software that built in synapse.

NCsoft confirmed using synapse to assign a key to extra button is OK but using the macro is ban able .

• Lock6 locked this topic

Archived