@Hime or Babbletr0n

Blossom

You both are the most active people replying threads but it seems you guys are purposely ignoring the 2 question that has been going around since the game started ....... Are you guys freaking planing on optimizing the game and fixing the skill tooltips ? we're not asking you to change this overnight we're just asking if its going to be in the plans ... for crying out loud answer us *cricket* .!

3 hours ago, Blossom said:

You both are the most active people replying threads but it seems you guys are purposely ignoring the 2 question that has been going around since the game started ....... Are you guys freaking planing on optimizing the game and fixing the skill tooltips ? we're not asking you to change this overnight we're just asking if its going to be in the plans ... for crying out loud answer us *cricket* .!

I get 100+ fps everywhere but BW, and that still 50+, dunno what all this optimization whining is about.

The issues with skill descriptions are in the known issues list and have been there for some time.  We actually implemented a format update to skill descriptions in the Rising Waters patch on 2/10 that will allow us to move forward with the rest of the fixes.

As for optimization, we have included performance and optimization improvements in each patch since launch and will continue to do so until we catch up with the optimization in the KR client.

47 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

The issues with skill descriptions are in the known issues list and have been there for some time.  We actually implemented a format update to skill descriptions in the Rising Waters patch on 2/10 that will allow us to move forward with the rest of the fixes.

As for optimization, we have included performance and optimization improvements in each patch since launch and will continue to do so until we catch up with the optimization in the KR client.

Can we please get the whole game already ?

People will catch up in no time , don't underestimate western players intelligence please .

If you really care about e-sports , patch the game with the latest patch and put your money where your mouth is , deal ?

2 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Can we please get the whole game already ?

People will catch up in no time , don't underestimate western players intelligence please .

If you really care about e-sports , patch the game with the latest patch and put your money where your mouth is , deal ?

A true business man has spoken

4 hours ago, dragoaskani said:

I get 100+ fps everywhere but BW, and that still 50+, dunno what all this optimization whining is about.

There's no way possible you are getting 50+ FPS at BW in maximum graphic options.

I run an i7 4770k at 4.5ghz with an GTX 980ti (a few options turned off such as physics) and I get 20 FPS or even lower at BW zerg parties.

Babble already responded, but I will back them up and point out that a skill tooltip overhaul has been talked about many times, and is mentioned in the upcoming patch preview, as well as part of the patch notes for our very last patch, which you can always find updated and accurate in the News and Announcements section.

I don't mind people getting after questions that aren't being answered...but this one was. Very specifically...

4 hours ago, dragoaskani said:

You're either a liar or you never did BW with 50+ people because there is no way you're getting the FPS you're saying. I have i7 4770k OC and GTX 980ti Matrix (its nearly the same stats as the titan gtx) and im still getting 20 FPS at BW when there is over 50 people ish.

The optimisation we need is for the content already out ..... like BW and Terrors.

1 hour ago, Babbletr0n said:

You seem to fail to understand that the optimization we need is for the content that came out first .... like Blackwyrm .... what I can't understand is how pearl abyss , a company I have never heard of can make a game that is as beautiful as witcher 3 and be able to have it optimized so that even on ultra settings and 200 player on the map I still have 60 FPS , have a better optimisation than a company that has been out for years ... that's what I don't understand.

Im not trying to be an ass hole but this is amateur work.

9 hours ago, Blossom said:

You're either a liar or you never did BW with 50+ people because there is no way you're getting the FPS you're saying. I have i7 4770k OC and GTX 980ti Matrix (its nearly the same stats as the titan gtx) and im still getting 20 FPS at BW when there is over 50 people ish.

The optimisation we need is for the content already out ..... like BW and Terrors.

I do. Sorry if you don't. But I do, with everything maxed out, though I do only play on 1920x1080, are you perhaps playing a higher resolution? I don't cause it makes things too small for my preferences.

pic or it didnt happen

5 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

I do. Sorry if you don't. But I do, with everything maxed out, though I do only play on 1920x1080, are you perhaps playing a higher resolution? I don't cause it makes things too small for my preferences.

9 hours ago, Blossom said:

You seem to fail to understand that the optimization we need is for the content that came out first .... like Blackwyrm .... what I can't understand is how pearl abyss , a company I have never heard of can make a game that is as beautiful as witcher 3 and be able to have it optimized so that even on ultra settings and 200 player on the map I still have 60 FPS , have a better optimisation than a company that has been out for years ... that's what I don't understand.

Witcher 3 is great, but it might be more useful to compare BnS to another game that runs Direct3D 9, instead of Direct3D 11.

Or possibly a game from 2012, instead of 2015. Or even the current build of this game in KR, instead of the vanilla build NA is using now.

Just sayin.

On 2/19/2016 at 7:16 AM, Blossom said:

1 - BnS is 2-3 years older than BDO.

2 - BnS runs on the generic Unreal 3 engine while BDO has its own engine made specifically to handle large-scale battles seamlessly.

3 - Implying that a new company shouldn't be able to do anything better than an established company? Tf are you smoking mate. If being beaten by Pearl makes them amateurs then everyone is an amateur.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎20 at 3:05 PM, Zephan said:

1 - BnS is 2-3 years older than BDO.

2 - BnS runs on the generic Unreal 3 engine while BDO has its own engine made specifically to handle large-scale battles seamlessly.

3 - Implying that a new company shouldn't be able to do anything better than an established company? Tf are you smoking mate. If being beaten by Pearl makes them amateurs then everyone is an amateur.

Ncsoft made Lineage 1 and 2 plus they also made Aion and many other games that were well optimised. I played aion for 7 years and Aion is one of the most beautifull MMO i've played and also has a large scale pvp system and i've never lagged because there was too many players on my screen and that game runs on Cry engine.

Ncsoft made one of the most successfull korean game I know so when you made several successfull games you shouldnt make such amateur mistake in your game such as optimisation . Almost all korean genre games has world boss type monster that requires large amount of people to kill them so a good optimisation is obviously needed. They made it with Lineage 2 and aion so why can't they do it with BnS ? . Also FYI The Development of BDO and BnS both started in 2010 they just took the needed time to polish their game rather than rushing it and publishing it with many flaws like BnS.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 6:15 PM, Tabasco said:

Witcher 3 is great, but it might be more useful to compare BnS to another game that runs Direct3D 9, instead of Direct3D 11.

Or possibly a game from 2012, instead of 2015. Or even the current build of this game in KR, instead of the vanilla build NA is using now.

Just sayin.

I compared Witcher graphics to BDo for users that doesnt know what BDO is and BDO development started in 2010 same as BnS .... so you guys can bring all the excuses you want to defend BnS but the bad optimisation is making it really unpleasent to play and a lot of mmo runs on Unreal engine and direct3d 9 and has a much better optimisation than BnS .

Aion for instence is on cry engine and direct3d 9 as well and I can play with hundreds of player on my screen and have a steady 60 fps using the high end graphic engine with max settings.

Also you people who brings technicalities into this makes me laugh because in the end im only a customer playing a game so idc if they decided to use unreal engine or directxidontgiveashit all I want is a game that works that's all. Its the same as if you would go to a store and get bad customer service and then compare it with another store where you got a better experience and then i would tell you that there is a reason behind it .... you don't care what reason it is because all you want is a good customer service .

Archived