Preset maker in training (requests closed)

Zyda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love the characters you do *__* they are amazing. If you are able to do so can you make a Sheena Fujibuyashi character-she is my favorite from Tales of Symphonia. I want to make a jin assassin that looks exactly like her however, it looks really scary when I try lol X)  latest?cb=20090416071048

11 minutes ago, PikaPika said:

I really love the characters you do *__* they are amazing. If you are able to do so can you make a Sheena Fujibuyashi character-she is my favorite from Tales of Symphonia. I want to make a jin assassin that looks exactly like her however, it looks really scary when I try lol X)  latest?cb=20090416071048

il try soon

@Johanna90Guttman   Done                                                        @SethX  Done                                

q7QfoCJ.jpg?1                                     Mi0OHNE.jpg?1

@Taimatsu  Done                                                                        @PikaPika  Done

HlIOH2L.jpg?1                                          dQBgSw0.jpg?1

Looks like Lyns were not customizable enough to make a proper Mickey. I didn't know since I have never tried making one. Those ears could pass per shape, but they are a bit too large and the color is wrong. I based the suggestion on an idea of coloring those ears black, reducing their size a bit and choosing one of the less prominent tails (also colored black). 

2 hours ago, Agantas said:

Looks like Lyns were not customizable enough to make a proper Mickey. I didn't know since I have never tried making one. Those ears could pass per shape, but they are a bit too large and the color is wrong. I based the suggestion on an idea of coloring those ears black, reducing their size a bit and choosing one of the less prominent tails (also colored black). 

you cant pick the colour of the ears and tail, and you cannot pick the tail and ears separately, they come as 2 things and cannot change in size.

On 21.02.2016 at 5:49 PM, Zyda said:

Thank you! I made a Gon for you, sadly my specialty is Lyn and Jin.

EFZEnKo.jpg?1The Gon, il send you a google drive link with the Jin and Gon.

Sorry but in my opinion this preset has nothing in common with Hyeyeon. The angry eyebrows, this shape of eyes and lips width, there is no korean look. If the person who gave you request is happy then okay, but I can make more identical and cute aswell cause Kang Hyeyeon is cute.

1 minute ago, Pluencita said:

Sorry but in my opinion this preset has nothing in common with Hyeyeon. The angry eyebrows, this shape of eyes and lips width, there is no korean look. If the person who gave you request is happy then okay, but I can make more identical and cute aswell cause Kang Hyeyeon is cute.

Hi gons are stupid and hard to work with and i hate them with a passion aswell as yun, honestly i tried but as i said they be dumb as *cricket*. good day

(oh my god that was so passive aggressive im sorry)

10 minutes ago, Zyda said:

Hi gons are stupid and hard to work with and i hate them with a passion aswell as yun, honestly i tried but as i said they be dumb as *cricket*. good day

(oh my god that was so passive aggressive im sorry)

Well for me gons and yuns are the prettiest if it's about female faces, the noses and lips. I will try to make her now. Also idk why you don't like the way that yun run and move, I find it the cutest :> Here you can see that it's impossible to make this nose and lips exact the same in other races.

Screenshot_160228_033.jpgScreenshot_160228_008.jpg

On 20.02.2016 at 0:10 AM, Surtr said:

Hello. I was wondering if you could make a preset that resembles Kang Hyeyeon from the Kpop group, BESTie? I tried on my own...but I lack any ounce of artistic skills xD. Below is the picture I'm using as a reference followed by my poor attempt xD.

Reference:

Kang Hyeyeon

My sad attempt:

T^T

Thanks in advance :D

So here is my idea of Kang Hyeyeon turned into Gon.

bjhb.png

9 hours ago, Zyda said:

@Taimatsu  Done                                                                      

HlIOH2L.jpg?1                                       

Ty sooo muchhhhh~<3

Archived