Preset maker in training (requests closed)

Zyda

Hello I'm a preset maker in training and I would like some people to give me suggestions for characters they want and I will gladly make them, sadly I do not have anything to show off right now i hope that changes in the future.

My Specialty is Female Jin and Male/Female Lyn

I officially don't do Yuns, I find them very awful to make because of their pose and how they run.

I'm also really bad at making males.

Please Ask Away!

Small Example

Jin -  pKY4JiZ.jpgYMv2YMR.jpg?1

Lyn - jW3kcqz.jpg?1iO4tCpT.jpg?1L0ZP65X.jpg?1

Request List (I can only message 3 people a day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I was wondering if you could make a preset that resembles Kang Hyeyeon from the Kpop group, BESTie? I tried on my own...but I lack any ounce of artistic skills xD. Below is the picture I'm using as a reference followed by my poor attempt xD.

Reference:

Kang Hyeyeon

My sad attempt:

T^T

Thanks in advance :D

6 hours ago, Surtr said:

Hello. I was wondering if you could make a preset that resembles Kang Hyeyeon from the Kpop group, BESTie? I tried on my own...but I lack any ounce of artistic skills xD. Below is the picture I'm using as a reference followed by my poor attempt xD.

Reference:

Kang Hyeyeon

My sad attempt:

T^T

Thanks in advance :D

Yeah sure! I didn't know what race you wanted to i made a Jin and Yun

Jin                                                          Yun

6eRPeMt.jpg?1EJ2jOGx.jpg?1I can't work with Yun at all, they *cricket* me off x.x

2 hours ago, Surtr said:

Omg they're amazing! Thank you so much! I should have mentioned a Gon female, but The Jin/Yun you did are even better than what I had in mind lol. Totally awesome! Thank you so much, really appreciate it!

I tried my hands at it,and made a female Gon preset. Sent it to you in a private message. :)

2 hours ago, Surtr said:

Omg they're amazing! Thank you so much! I should have mentioned a Gon female, but The Jin/Yun you did are even better than what I had in mind lol. Totally awesome! Thank you so much, really appreciate it!

Thank you! I made a Gon for you, sadly my specialty is Lyn and Jin.

EFZEnKo.jpg?1The Gon, il send you a google drive link with the Jin and Gon.

11 hours ago, Phloxiana said:

Hello. Can you make a preset that looks like Trish Thuy Trang? I tried to make her myself, but it doesn't turn out right...

Jin would be nice. Thank you! ^_^

References:

Hidden Content

Yeah sure, im not able to access my computer right niw but the moment i can il create a preset ?

2 hours ago, Johanna90Guttman said:

Hello! i would love if you can help me with Sylvanas from World of warcraft for Jin Warlock Preset

XotUDde.jpg

I can try put getting the eyes fully red and the face paint will be kinda hard :)

18 hours ago, Johanna90Guttman said:

That was fine, you tryed and told true i got a other character i want preset i hope she is easyer it is only face i want ^^ i have be trying for 3 hours but nope, she is from fire emblem fates her name is Elise

n0GQd9e.png

Fne9nQM.png

sure

Archived