Jesus ncsoft lord of b&s, please bless us with Account Sharable Stash and Account Sharable Costumes(F3)

Separty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NukeGerbil83 said:

Account wide wardrobe I can understand that people would want and also may be able to get if you shout loud enough about it since costumes has diddly squat to do with character progression. Though the dev's pretty much wanted you to grind out costumes on every char since they want to keep you busy with stuff to do.

Account wide stash however, forget that.. Why? Because they want you to grind for things on every character you have, meaning if they did make an account wide mechanic then only tab 2 would be it. Also they would have to discuss and go through what items to change from "cannot be traded" to "binds to character",  they would need to decide which of the current "can not be traded" items that would be ok for all chars to be allowed access to through the global stash tab, and which ones to make exclusively for said character that picked the item up. And believe me, most of those items WOULD become "Binds to character" items.

The outcome wouldn't really be much different then it currently is, your characters would just end up with needing a way bigger non global stash tab (tab 1) then you currently need to store all those "binds to character" items.

It would just be a lot of work for dev's to put in for far too little benefit for both them AND the players imo.

No one asked to recreate a new type of Stash &/or Costume Stash system, its existing on the most MMORPG.

this separated Stash/F3 and basically everything system just money robbing system which should be remove to increase purchasing of everything, the most don't buy anything related to Stash/Inventory/Costum just for that reason, so i belive NCSOFT want that as well they just don't really realizing that yet.....

If that was implanted i was buying max stash + max inventory + few char slots and will enjoy way more the game.

Ye premium would get good value from this if not for all people why not premium i dont want too buy overpriced ticket to get my costume to acc and back.... Oh lord jesus nc use your neverending winsdom to relieve us of the pain around managing costumes .

On 20/02/2016 at 8:16 AM, NukeGerbil83 said:

Account wide wardrobe I can understand that people would want and also may be able to get if you shout loud enough about it since costumes has diddly squat to do with character progression. Though the dev's pretty much wanted you to grind out costumes on every char since they want to keep you busy with stuff to do.

Account wide stash however, forget that.. Why? Because they want you to grind for things on every character you have, meaning if they did make an account wide mechanic then only tab 2 would be it. Also they would have to discuss and go through what items to change from "cannot be traded" to "binds to character",  they would need to decide which of the current "can not be traded" items that would be ok for all chars to be allowed access to through the global stash tab, and which ones to make exclusively for said character that picked the item up. And believe me, most of those items WOULD become "Binds to character" items.

The outcome wouldn't really be much different then it currently is, your characters would just end up with needing a way bigger non global stash tab (tab 1) then you currently need to store all those "binds to character" items.

It would just be a lot of work for dev's to put in for far too little benefit for both them AND the players imo.

For example Dragon Soups cannot be traded even within account. Being able to send tem from your max level character to your alt would be beneficial to level up.

14 minutes ago, Kitah said:

For example Dragon Soups cannot be traded even within account. Being able to send tem from your max level character to your alt would be beneficial to level up.

I suppose.. Though the game does give sufficient xp through quests as it is. Never ever used a soup on any of my 4 characters while leveling up.

10 hours ago, Shirou said:

Inb4 Korea got more population than eu/na and they got no shared bank nor waredrobe. Same goes for other versions.

they prices are like 1/10 of EU, and ofc none i care about pay for it...

On 2/18/2016 at 11:18 PM, Separty said:

Jesus ncsoft Lord of Heaven I do not deserve The grace that You have given And the promise of Your Word Lord I stand in wonder Of the sacrifice You made With mercy beyond measure My debt You freely paid Your love is deeper than any ocean Higher than the heavens Reaches beyond the stars in the sky Jesus, Your Account Sharable Stash has no bounds Jesus, Your Account Sharable Costumes(F3) has no bounds Your love is deep, Your love is wide Your love is great, Your love is high Your love is all we ever need Your love is all we ever need.

Amen!

say amen everyone!

I feel dumb when i didn't understand a single sentence you just said.

You sound like a southie redneck

i do agree i spend 50 euro for premium and outfit weapon skin and other hair style 

will be handy if warlock comes and i put my outfit and hair style in the wardrope 

so that my warlock can take it 

and not spend other 50 euros for the same outfit -.- 

so plz NCsoft think about it 

23 minutes ago, 882260_1452550489 said:

In all reality, this will not happen as it will cut into NCsofts profits.  Its NCsoft so don't expect much, you either gotta deal with it, or empty your wallet/pockets/bank account.

Actually it should boost the profit to the long term.

i'm sitting in a 120 players TeamSpeak and tell you the truth, the most just bought few stash lines and at max 1 custom, all just wait this to happen so they can buy max stash and more customs. and i believe that many other in here don't buy more customs and stash line for the same reason. 

so at the final end it maybe seems to be a lose but it huge win to NCSOFT and to the players.

Archived