Forums

Jesus ncsoft lord of b&s, please bless us with Account Sharable Stash and Account Sharable Costumes(F3)

Separty

Jesus ncsoft Lord of Heaven I do not deserve The grace that You have given And the promise of Your Word Lord I stand in wonder Of the sacrifice You made With mercy beyond measure My debt You freely paid Your love is deeper than any ocean Higher than the heavens Reaches beyond the stars in the sky Jesus, Your Account Sharable Stash has no bounds Jesus, Your Account Sharable Costumes(F3) has no bounds Your love is deep, Your love is wide Your love is great, Your love is high Your love is all we ever need Your love is all we ever need.

Amen!

say amen everyone!

Thx MENT:

56d31e6d035ae.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

./signed

Would even buy premium for this, unless that happens premium is pretty useless imo. 

Just shared store outfit storage even would make me happy.  Don't wanna pay for super expensive outfits when I can only have them on the character I bought them on.  :'(

7 hours ago, Separty said:

Jesus ncsoft Lord of Heaven I do not deserve The grace that You have given And the promise of Your Word Lord I stand in wonder Of the sacrifice You made With mercy beyond measure My debt You freely paid Your love is deeper than any ocean Higher than the heavens Reaches beyond the stars in the sky Jesus, Your Account Sharable Stash has no bounds Jesus, Your Account Sharable Costumes(F3) has no bounds Your love is deep, Your love is wide Your love is great, Your love is high Your love is all we ever need Your love is all we ever need.

Amen!

say amen everyone!

AMEN AMEN FELT THE SPIRIT ON THAT ONE. Touching and agreeeing thank ya !

i really wondered when i started playing on the official servers here, why there is no *cricket*ing account warehouse.

the russian PlayBNS had one afaik. And then the thing with the costumes, why does every shit needs to be player bound in new MMOs?

like what would be soo *cricket*ing wrong, when you could trade costumes or other stuff?????

Account wide wardrobe I can understand that people would want and also may be able to get if you shout loud enough about it since costumes has diddly squat to do with character progression. Though the dev's pretty much wanted you to grind out costumes on every char since they want to keep you busy with stuff to do.

Account wide stash however, forget that.. Why? Because they want you to grind for things on every character you have, meaning if they did make an account wide mechanic then only tab 2 would be it. Also they would have to discuss and go through what items to change from "cannot be traded" to "binds to character",  they would need to decide which of the current "can not be traded" items that would be ok for all chars to be allowed access to through the global stash tab, and which ones to make exclusively for said character that picked the item up. And believe me, most of those items WOULD become "Binds to character" items.

The outcome wouldn't really be much different then it currently is, your characters would just end up with needing a way bigger non global stash tab (tab 1) then you currently need to store all those "binds to character" items.

It would just be a lot of work for dev's to put in for far too little benefit for both them AND the players imo.

Archived