NCSoft banned my account which spent 300 usd on me

LeeTT

They banned for no reason.

I have two 45 level characters and one 36 character with 180 golds in it. I know a lot of you have same issues, please leave your name and message to get the NC's attention, they need to give us a explain.

48 minutes ago, Memeng said:

how u spend that 300 usd.U have spend it buying stuff from Ncsoft or u buy gold from bots.If u have bought gold from bots +1 from Ncsoft banning u but if u are playing legal then hope ur account will get unbanned

I bought at least 2 outfits for each my character and a year membership because I love this game but it doesn't mean I like NC, I didn't trade with any strangers in this game at all. And I have heard many of my friends' account have been banned because credit card cannot be confirmed and NC cannot solve it. Go search it you will know a lot of players are banned and NC cannot even explain a reason for it which means we our accounts will be banned at any time, NC can keep it going, if they don't care the decreasing of players. 

Instead the money, I had spent at least 7 hours a day to do daily and crafting when they banned my account since the game started, who will pay for that? NC? The support just copy and paste same garbage info to me and no more message.

Archived