Another RNG box in the cash shop

Boseiai

2 minutes ago, Thousand said:

I will just leave this here. Please make sure you read the part circled in red with all the arrows :D

It's extremely good to know that this will eventually be available in a non-gambling box fashion.  I don't mind the gambling boxes as long as there's another way to get the stuff from them.  (Though I think a better alternative would be to make them tradeable so they could be sold/bought on the AH...but this is better than nothing.)

Aside from that: for me, the bright side is that I don't want this costume anyway.  The non-bright side is that with the precedent of the padded coat, I was hoping gambling box outfits would be restricted to the non-lore ones, which never interest me...but I guess not.

4 hours ago, Thousand said:

I will just leave this here. Please make sure you read the part circled in red with all the arrows :D

QxANpF2.jpg?1

Oh so it's like early access , if you impatient and want the costume now, you should buy the boxes, later the costume will be available later this year

1.  Pretty sure both tabs are still the "Hongmoon Store", whether you're on the NCoin tab or the Hongmoon Coin tab.

2.  If you really want to get technical, it doesn't say *how* it will be available in the Hongmoon Store.  Technically it already is.  By way of the Gotcha.

(Yeah yeah, I'd infer they mean it'll be straight up for sale, but it doesn't actually *say* that...  good rule of thumb for the happy MMORPG player is to always interpret dev statements in the most cynical way possible.  That way you won't be upset when that's actually what happens... and if by some miracle they actually implement whatever in the way that's actually good/makes sense/is the most common interpretation, you'll be ecstatic.)

6 hours ago, Boseiai said:

Oh boy, it's got one of the costumes I really wanted... Seriously? Stop doing this please.

RIP.

I don't usually recommend an RNG box, but in this special case, try it.

1. It got venture coin and sparkling venture coin in it. So sometime you gain enough hongmoon coin to buy more boxes.

2. IMO, The costume is not that rare.

3. It dropped a lot of Field repair kit, you'll want those on mushin tower specially since the tower keep getting higher. 

Of course Point 1 and 2 are kinda subjective, it is after all an RNG boxes. My personal opinion is, it's not that bad, definitely far better than wheel of fate costume's RNG.

7 hours ago, Boseiai said:

Oh boy, it's got one of the costumes I really wanted... Seriously? Stop doing this please.

RIP.

1 One ever thing is bound so u cant sell to other ppl

2 it wont mess up the market so u should be ty

3 they can do what ever they wish

4 if u dont like u could always leave 

5 only good thing is look

6why u still here buy more box i got 30 still no look but good news less hongmoon coins an  7g down

I opened 650 boxes with 400 gold spent and I'm at 1200 boxes, still got 12,000 hongmoon coins worth to open. How? You keep getting sparkling venture tokens which gives me 900 hongmooon coins and regular venture tokens give 170. I also salvaged 25 of the outfits I got and sold the fabrics to make more gold from it and re-bought more boxes. 

This is what I gained from it.

I was just Rank 7. Now rank 9.

sxxDgid.png

The items.

DNGHHwx.png

1 hour ago, clangpicky said:

How? You keep getting sparkling venture tokens which gives me 900 hongmooon coins and regular venture tokens give 170

I was just Rank 7. Now rank 9.

^This. The number of hongmoon coin you obtained from crafting venture token directly tied to premium rank. That mean, higher rank will have less risk in opening hundreds of these boxes. They can "break even" easier.

ynok2FV.png

Edit

Adding : 650 boxes result in 25 outfit ? that mean roughly 1 every 30 boxes ?

RNG boxes is a role model of money making machine for a lot of MMO out there so deal with it. 

The percentage of those people crying about RNG boxes is small if not meant nothing compare to percentage of people dumping their money into those RNG boxes. So, don't even think they gonna change that cause something you wanted and that item is in RNG boxes....Cry more and louder and for sure it WON'T change anything.

The description of this item LITERALLY tells you that the outfit will be on sale at a later date, and that the box is not only not the only way to earn the item, but that it's how they decided to tease it and allow people to get it early.

The HONGMOON store does not require you to spend real money. This entire subject is misleading and or straight up wrong. Why do you do this? Why do you even bother to get frustrated over something when you don't understand how it works? And what makes anyone think being rude to complete strangers who do this AS THEIR JOB would get you anything other than a swift kick out the door. I don't care if you agree with everything they do or not, they are still PEOPLE trying to do a job, and are worthy of respect.

10 hours ago, Rief said:

^This. The number of hongmoon coin you obtained from crafting venture token directly tied to premium rank. That mean, higher rank will have less risk in opening hundreds of these boxes. They can "break even" easier.

ynok2FV.png

Edit

Adding : 650 boxes result in 25 outfit ? that mean roughly 1 every 30 boxes ?

Not from 650 boxes but probably when I was at 800-1000 range.

Archived