Regular seductress outfit, where?

Keigun

I got both the animal print ones a day apart (with the second one coming after I had already finished my dailies, and we running through killing bosses again, just to help a friend who didnt get credit on the Mystery Man quest the first time through).

The secret is, don't just stand at the end and wait for others to take out the mini bosses for you :p

That said, I'd prefer it without the print, so, that's all 4 man or 6 man or both of those, only?

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I got both the animal print ones a day apart (with the second one coming after I had already finished my dailies, and we running through killing bosses again, just to help a friend who didnt get credit on the Mystery Man quest the first time through).

The secret is, don't just stand at the end and wait for others to take out the mini bosses for you :p

That said, I'd prefer it without the print, so, that's all 4 man or 6 man or both of those, only?

They said 4 man. but i think you can get it in 6 man, but you'll have to run it few more times.

the costume u can get i from either 4 man or 24 man, since u get the ticket to trade in the shop.

just gotta figure where is the npc to trade te nrmal version.

and the npc is a hongshed, or forgot  the actual name of the town, located in the moonwater just where u can enter the pigsty dungeon.

the npc is near the vault/marketplace npc, and he sells all the types of costm of the boss, enchanted version as well as normal one, whil the npc near nightshade harbor sells only enchanted version.

well got both too, and too bad no Lynn can use it, otherwwise my alt LBD would be happy to farm it as well, 

lol

Archived