Regular seductress outfit, where?

Keigun

Just now, CheewBecca said:

no one knows.. I don't even know where to get it too. BloodShade? NightShade? E. Fleet Supply Chain? That's what they told me when I asked them where did they get it.

I opened 50+ boxes of twins drops from NigthShade 24 Man no ticket. run BloodShade 20 times no drop. tried E. fleet waste of time. 0.000000000000000000000000001% drop. crappy game

Well that escalated quickly

no one knows.. I don't even know where to get it too. BloodShade? NightShade? E. Fleet Supply Chain? That's what they told me when I asked them where did they get it.

I opened 50+ boxes of twins drops from NigthShade 24 Man no ticket. run BloodShade 20 times no drop. tried E. fleet waste of time. 0.000000000000000000000000001% drop. crappy game

crappy game because you have not obtained a costume that literally does nothing for your character......

-sigh- w/e I'm more upset that I cannot seem to get the rest of my crit ss and have wasted many charms...

4 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

crappy game because you have not obtained a costume that literally does nothing for your character......

-sigh- w/e I'm more upset that I cannot seem to get the rest of my crit ss and have wasted many charms...

does nothing? huh??? 

4 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

you mean the seductress outfit? 

any outfit besides the pvp ones have no purpose......

so yeah they all do NOTHING lol...

unless you have to have your pixel baby in the perfect outfit or else you just simply cannot enjoy the game.. like omg! my char is not on fleek how ever will I play the game?!

soooo if you judge a game based only on costumes than you really need to play another game that is mainly based on "being on fleek"....

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

any outfit besides the pvp ones have no purpose......

so yeah they all do NOTHING lol...

unless you have to have your pixel baby in the perfect outfit or else you just simply cannot enjoy the game.. like omg! my char is not on fleek how ever will I play the game?!

I don't really care. I just want the outfit. problem is it's 0.000000000000001% drop rate.

It's not 0 .00000001% drop rate, u are just unlucky man stop being frustrated about that -_- I spend 3 days for the mask from the Naryu Temple, I did like 400+ runs to drop it. I was terribly unlucky but I finally looted it. Same for the carnivore mask on Huren. So just keep farming -_-

6 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

I don't really care. I just want the outfit. problem is it's 0.000000000000001% drop rate.

It's probably higher than 1%, and you only tried like, what, 50 times? People often don't even get their 12.5% weapon from 50 boxes.

p l s

5 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

yeah most games have LOW drop rates on certain cosmetic things, and some have it on gear that you need to progress...this is literally not something new.....

if it is that upsetting you can quit the game and go to something that has everything you want that can easily be obtained..

50 times not too much for you. well. 50 is too much for me.

Point being, chance isn't abysmally low. You're just unlucky and can't deal with not having what you want when you want. Maybe you should play Othello instead, idk.

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

yeah most games have LOW drop rates on certain cosmetic things, and some have it on gear that you need to progress...this is literally not something new.....

if it is that upsetting you can quit the game and go to something that has everything you want that can easily be obtained..

quit? wow.. do I really have to quit the game just for that thing? I was just curious why is this ticket thing won't drop & how many runs do I have to run to get it. really quit? you should quit first.

3 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

quit? wow.. do I really have to quit the game just for that thing? I was just curious why is this ticket thing won't drop & how many runs do I have to run to get it. really quit? you should quit first.

I'm not the one crying over an outfit and calling the game crappy "tried E. fleet waste of time. 0.000000000000000000000000001% drop. crappy game"

here I'll answer your stupid question since you haven't figured it out yet...

RNG=random

How many runs do I have to do?- 1-1000000000000000000000000 you never know

hope that helped or do I need to go into detail about RNG

Archived