Red aoe indicators not showing (bug?)

aerriasilver

Red boss aoe indicators do not show for me, ever. I know they don't show in 4mans but I don't see them in 24/6man/open world bosses either. Now heres the weird part, I do see the yellow (blockable) indicators, just not red (unavoidable damage) ones. I can't fix this no matter what, i've tried reinstalling, repairing files, making my settings max, making them low, resetting to default (just to be sure I didn't mess anything up) it just never appears for me. It's only a problem because never seeing it as a melee class gets me killed, for something that should be easily avoidable but I just don't see it. Being that I see it in vids, and everyone tells me there is red indicators, I dunno whats wrong...maybe its a bug.

19 hours ago, Sake said:

same problem it's sure challenging to play with this aoe bug when you literally can't dodge what you can't see (24/6man/open world bosses aoe attacks) mouse-girl-emoticon-02.gif

Yeah...don't seem to be getting any help with it. It's a major problem that inclines me to quit until I see a fix, as it really makes not getting killed by the attacks hard, if not impossible. Really hope someone can give some insight on it but so far...nothing.

• 1 year later...

My wife has same problem. We have -almost- the same laptop model (If you read forums, you'll see that this issue only happens on laptops), but She can't see the most of Bosses aoe. She has send ticket to support, and they have asked for photos. My wife (in the middle of a combat) has made photos, and sent to support. And now support ask for videos. FOR VIDEOS!!!! Of course, my wife hasn't send any yet. (What? Should I download or buy additional programs to record an issue that is already reported by a lot of players and photos?) This guys (I respect them, I do like NC games, I was happy (yes, was) with their support department) Don't know how to repair this problem, and As there aren't enough people complaining about it, They wont do nothing to solve it.

Archived