Forums

Why so much patchs

Evechan

34 minutes ago, Evechan said:

So we didnt ever reached the max lv of our equips and soulshield, and new patch are coming ? srsrly guys ? that sh*t complain about everything, want new content, want new class, want free ncoin, is killing the game,  more than 70% of the server didnt ever have passed infernal jewels and new patch with new class are coming ? what a bad joke.

*You didnt reach max lvl of equipment.

There are plenty of people who are basically maxed out. The only reason i'm not fully maxed yet it that i dont have much time to play, but the few hours i have per day were more than enough to get my weapon to pirate. Also i'm leveling a few twinks right now, so i'm not even concentrating on my main that much. Why would you complain about more content.. i dont get people these days. I'm just happy that they dont wait like 2 months for every patch - which would basically kill the game since there would be nothing to do other than twinking. The time frames they chose are PERFECT. Just right when people start to be maxed out and maaay get bored soon they dish out more content. Its nice, really. 

Just now, Kyojin said:

How am I max geared without spending a dime on NCoins then? :D

Do you have a life ? sorry if don't, we irl have, need work etc, if u have a life, sorry, not saying you, but alot of players (bad players) change loot to master leader and etc, the fact is we can't reach max lvl gear yet, sorry, we can't, i'm not complaining about class, i'm complaining about not enough time to farm, to upgrade, u actually can't enjoy the game because i'm farming, thats not good !

8 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Would the legendary weapons even matter before we get Silverfrost?

You raise a pretty good question on that matter, i have a friend who quit this game when he hit lvl 45, and said, the grinding is boring i just wanna finish the mainquest only

i told you him well you are gonna have to upgrade your gear, or you gonna get rekked when lvl 50 content comes out, he says nah why would i be? i did 1-45 with ''average'' gear aswell when he was 1-2 levels behind the mobs

so who is right? do you really need sick gear in order to finish the main story, or can it be done with average gear aswell? when he comes back (infernal gear)

3 minutes ago, Kyojin said:

How am I max geared without spending a dime on NCoins then? :D

Maybe a better choice on crafting profession, cause I, doing all the dailys I can (no premium limit), am pretty far from maxed and played almost every day since official release. I didn't rush the storyline, enjoyed reading the dialogues, so no 48 hours rush to 45, but still that shouldn't have put me behind too much. (for pretty far from maxed i mean awakened siren lv 10 weapon, level 5 siren belt, level 5 pirate bracelet, and the rest awekened infernal accessories).

19 minutes ago, Aquel said:

I really don't think it is a troll.  He is simply commenting that content is coming too fast and to be honest, it kind of is.  We are only 8 days into the current patch after all.  If they released new content that sunset the 2/10 patch it would come to the point of why should I play if all my work is for naught so quickly?  Yes it is an MMO and your gear will eventually be outdated, but I believe the OP would like to enjoy current content before new stuff is released.

I personally don't mind the new content so quickly and it will be nice to be at the same content level as other regions.  The only item that is on my bad list is the implementation of MORE dailies...  They are a chore and will always be a chore in my eyes.

The thing is we also have to realize that this patch isn't hitting for another two weeks. Yes, we have only been in the current patch for 8 days but I can honestly say that I am only about 3-4 days away from being max geared for the current content. That means that I am going to spend 8-10 days at minimum just doing dailies and collecting resources to spend on the content that will be released on March 2nd. So... I'll be spending the next two weeks doing the same stuff every day over and over again, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a little bored of it by then. 

And to the OP... If there are any players who have been playing since launch and have been doing the new dailies that were introduced a week ago that are still on Infernal, they are doing it completely wrong. Even if you only do one of the 24-man daily sets you would have enough gold to purchase the majority of what you need to upgrade one of your pieces of equipment each day. 

6 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

The thing is we also have to realize that this patch isn't hitting for another two weeks. Yes, we have only been in the current patch for 8 days but I can honestly say that I am only about 3-4 days away from being max geared for the current content. That means that I am going to spend 8-10 days at minimum just doing dailies and collecting resources to spend on the content that will be released on March 2nd. So... I'll be spending the next two weeks doing the same stuff every day over and over again, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a little bored of it by then. 

And to the OP... If there are any players who have been playing since launch and have been doing the new dailies that were introduced a week ago that are still on Infernal, they are doing it completely wrong. Even if you only do one of the 24-man daily sets you would have enough gold to purchase the majority of what you need to upgrade one of your pieces of equipment each day. 

I agree with you.  As I put in my post, I do not mind at all the new content so quickly.  It will be fun.  

Not to argue on your topic or anything but most people are still sitting on Awakened Infernal and True Infernal stuff like me.  Im already maxed cap and still sitting at Stage 10 Awakened Infernal Bangle and my accessories cos i didnt have enough gold to evolve to True Infernal. I take my time to gear up tho i already have all purple bsh soul shield infused with crits. i don`t mind new contents and warlock coming out. Eventually i`ll catch up with the upgrades and gearing up warlock again when it comes. But other than that, im not saying im complaining. I`m enjoying the game as my free time. I understand people that is busy irl with school, work, etc but you`ll catch up soon (:

1 hour ago, Evechan said:

So we didnt ever reached the max lv of our equips and soulshield, and new patch are coming ? srsrly guys ? that sh*t complain about everything, want new content, want new class, want free ncoin, is killing the game,  more than 70% of the server didnt ever have passed infernal jewels and new patch with new class are coming ? what a bad joke.

A couple of reasons:

1. They want NA to be a part of the competitive scene. Since KR and the rest are at 50, and the current balance is at 50, they're trying to catch up as fast as they can.
  2. This is 100% a marketing drop. They *could* have released this stuff with the previous patch and given people time before the next patch, but then they'd have nothing to release the day before BDO launches...

Until we're at 50 and caught up to the rest of the world, expect this rapid race. Take a deep breath, you'll be fine. :)

43 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Issue is people have life. Not everybody can spend 10hours a day doing dailies.

Currently, with only 1 character 45, to do my 40 dailies it takes at least 3.5-4hours... The more harder dailies they add, the longer it'll take. Now if I get another 45.. even longer... so more dailies isnt necessarily a good thing. I'm currently coming back from work and I spend all night doing my dailies and I have to skip some due to not enough time...

well even if they are not releasing content or if they are to release all content altogether it wound't change much. because the fact is that you still have to PLAY to progress. now with currency exchange those who can pay to acquire gold could be an option if you cant play much. but fact of matter is you will not be so behind just doing your dailies when you can give get you to a comfortable place to start,

Archived