Why so much patchs

Evechan

So we didnt ever reached the max lv of our equips and soulshield, and new patch are coming ? srsrly guys ? that sh*t complain about everything, want new content, want new class, want free ncoin, is killing the game,  more than 70% of the server didnt ever have passed infernal jewels and new patch with new class are coming ? what a bad joke.

1 minute ago, Evechan said:

So we didnt ever reached the max lv of our equips and soulshield, and new patch are coming ? srsrly guys ? that sh*t complain about everything, want new content, want new class, want free ncoin, is killing the game,  more than 70% of the server didnt ever have passed infernal jewels and new patch with new class are coming ? what a bad joke.

And how is that a bad thing, how exactly does this stop you from progressing? you only get to upgrade your gear faster with more quest/income 

these people man, they complain to complain.

Just now, Ambition said:

And how is that a bad thing, how exactly does this stop you from progressing? you only get to upgrade your gear faster with more quest/income 

these people man, they complain to complain.

One issue is that at this rate, you wont be able to have upgraded your stuff to max and they'll release lvl 50 so you'll be behind. Also some people really dislike spending lots of time and money min-maxing their gear and then BOOM "oh new better items in 2 weeks".

2 minutes ago, Evechan said:

They have said in dev streams (please use the internet) that aggressive patches will be incoming for this game to get us up to date with the rest of the regions that have had this game for three years.  

8 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Fanboys found new topic. WTF to many patches: "Bad Game", "Bad NCsoft", "Bad Community", "I am a noob and i cant own top premium members and u add more stuff."  "Bad Game", "Bad NCsoft", "Bad Community"

12 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Reason is because they're in hurry to reach lvl 50. West is taking part to WC which means we have to get same content out as other regions so we could participate. Upgrading stuff is already quite fast what it was long time ago.

Most likely we're month or two in next patch then they hit lvl 50

Trolling why ? that communit is cancer, aways complain about everything, how was i supposed to max lvl my gear without spending 50k ncoin to have gold ? srsrly ? and no wait, when we reach the last content, we will stay months with the same content and players like YOU will complain because we are stuck, but guess what ? who don't like to have infinite content right 

12 minutes ago, Wylphen said:

Must be trolling. What person wouldn't want more content in a mmo..

I really don't think it is a troll.  He is simply commenting that content is coming too fast and to be honest, it kind of is.  We are only 8 days into the current patch after all.  If they released new content that sunset the 2/10 patch it would come to the point of why should I play if all my work is for naught so quickly?  Yes it is an MMO and your gear will eventually be outdated, but I believe the OP would like to enjoy current content before new stuff is released.

I personally don't mind the new content so quickly and it will be nice to be at the same content level as other regions.  The only item that is on my bad list is the implementation of MORE dailies...  They are a chore and will always be a chore in my eyes.

10 minutes ago, Myleina said:

One issue is that at this rate, you wont be able to have upgraded your stuff to max and they'll release lvl 50 so you'll be behind. Also some people really dislike spending lots of time and money min-maxing their gear and then BOOM "oh new better items in 2 weeks".

Sorry but you dictate the pace of how fast you progress, if you are behind in 2 months you are behind in 2 months, wether there is lvl 50 content or not.. :S

2 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

Fanboys found new topic. WTF to many patches: "Bad Game", "Bad NCsoft", "Bad Community", "I am a noob and i cant own top premium members and u add more stuff."  "Bad Game", "Bad NCsoft", "Bad Community"

Fanboy ur mother, be rude and i'll be rude too, i didn't said anything about ncsoft, i like ncsoft i have 90 days premium and buy ncoin every two weeks, u think what ? only free user complain ? gimme a time, and yes community is bad, you are the prove ! i just can't understand, is hard in current patch to ever make money/items to upgrade one jewel, and next upgrade gonna be more expensive, and more and more, how to enjoy it ? if u think this is bull*** so good, the door is open, LEAVE.

3 minutes ago, Aquel said:

I really don't think it is a troll.  He is simply commenting that content is coming too fast and to be honest, it kind of is.  We are only 8 days into the current patch after all.  If they released new content that sunset the 2/10 patch it would come to the point of why should I play if all my work is for naught so quickly?  Yes it is an MMO and your gear will eventually be outdated, but I believe the OP would like to enjoy current content before new stuff is released.

I personally don't mind the new content so quickly and it will be nice to be at the same content level as other regions.  The only item that is on my bad list is the implementation of MORE dailies...  They are a chore and will always be a chore in my eyes.

mate you say ''its been only a week'' you forget that it wont be released till 02-03 which is almost a MONTH after the last patch, and its only one more dungeon a new class and one more floor, i dont think we will see lvl 50 content for another 2/3 months we have plenty of time!

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Sorry but you dictate the pace of how fast you progress, if you are behind in 2 months you are behind in 2 months, wether there is lvl 50 content or not.. :S

Yes and no.

People that are currently on Infernal accessories/Profane weapon are a little bit behind. Comes the lvl 50 content, they're very far behind (maybe not on weapon but on accessories they are). Yes, you can rush your way to the best items, but not everyone has time to play the game as much as others.

Note that we're getting years of content within like 3months of release... that doesnt leave time for casuals to catch up to anything, they'll always be behind because of this.

People in other servers had time to rack up gold and whatnot before Legendary weapon/Warlock/Lvl 50 content. We dont, because they're releasing things so fast that we can either A) Be poor but have upgraded gear or B) Have a couple hundred gold but have non-maxed equipments.

In the end, I dont really care, I'm racking up my gold and sitting on Siren gear with decent soul shields until warlock, then I'm gearing up my warlock as much as i can and will sit on as much gold as I can for 50 release. But just saying this for the other people that may not have the time to do so.

1 minute ago, Myleina said:

Yes and no.

People that are currently on Infernal accessories/Profane weapon are a little bit behind. Comes the lvl 50 content, they're very far behind (maybe not on weapon but on accessories they are). Yes, you can rush your way to the best items, but not everyone has time to play the game as much as others.

Note that we're getting years of content within like 3months of release... that doesnt leave time for casuals to catch up to anything, they'll always be behind because of this.

People in other servers had time to rack up gold and whatnot before Legendary weapon/Warlock/Lvl 50 content. We dont, because they're releasing things so fast that we can either A) Be poor but have upgraded gear or B) Have a couple hundred gold but have non-maxed equipments.

In the end, I dont really care, I'm racking up my gold and sitting on Siren gear with decent soul shields until warlock, then I'm gearing up my warlock as much as i can and will sit on as much gold as I can for 50 release. But just saying this for the other people that may not have the time to do so.

The same can be said for new players coming into teh game a year from now.  Its the nature of an online evolving game.  hate to say it but get over it.

Just now, Master_Jey said:

New patch, more dailies, More content more gold income, easier to get better gear and more things to do, more fun, better gear and the list keeps on going.

This only applies if you have the time to do the dailies, but yes you are correct that if dailies is your only source of income, it will make it easier on you to begin to catch up.

Just now, Master_Jey said:

New patch, more dailies, More content more gold income, easier to get better gear and more things to do, more fun, better gear and the list keeps on going.

Issue is people have life. Not everybody can spend 10hours a day doing dailies.

Currently, with only 1 character 45, to do my 40 dailies it takes at least 3.5-4hours... The more harder dailies they add, the longer it'll take. Now if I get another 45.. even longer... so more dailies isnt necessarily a good thing. I'm currently coming back from work and I spend all night doing my dailies and I have to skip some due to not enough time...

4 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Yes and no.

Okay fair enough, but you cant expect everyone to be ''up to date''  in every football competition there have to be teams that are ranked 15-18, why is it bad to be a bit behind, you play cause you enjoy the game, not to race to the finish no?

1 minute ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Do we even get that much in this patch aside from warlock?

Mushin Floor 8 maybe has one new reward, and who knows what Naryu labyrinth has.

Our current equipment will still be useful for a while.

For the most part, this patch is almost entirely to introduce the Warlock class.

If we follow other servers, I believe mushin 8 = 2 or 3 dailies (1 for each boss). Correct me if I'm wrong.. There's most likely a daily on naryu too.

We might get Legendary weapon/bopae from Naryu Labyrinth, not confirmed.

4 minutes ago, Ambition said:

mate you say ''its been only a week'' you forget that it wont be released till 02-03 which is almost a MONTH after the last patch, and its only one more dungeon a new class and one more floor, i dont think we will see lvl 50 content for another 2/3 months we have plenty of time!

I haven't forgotten anything, I was just simply providing some context to the original post point of view.  As my second paragraph states, I personally don't mind the content so quickly.  Take a moment to scroll back up and read my entire post.

Just now, Myleina said:

If we follow other servers, I believe mushin 8 = 2 or 3 dailies (1 for each boss). Correct me if I'm wrong.. There's most likely a daily on naryu too.

We might get Legendary weapon/bopae from Naryu Labyrinth, not confirmed.

Would the legendary weapons even matter before we get Silverfrost?

19 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Trolling why ? that communit is cancer, aways complain about everything, how was i supposed to max lvl my gear without spending 50k ncoin to have gold ? srsrly ? and no wait, when we reach the last content, we will stay months with the same content and players like YOU will complain because we are stuck, but guess what ? who don't like to have infinite content right 

How am I max geared without spending a dime on NCoins then? :D

Archived