What's the most OP class in PvP?

Aceio

it's new game to the West so summoner is OP right now cause ton of folks don't know how to play their classes yet.

Once the level 50 content out everyone have their change to beat every classes (depend on your skill) but summoner always have their easy time for the most part. Mind you that summoner never have their place in world rank pvp...its not even made it to top 16 in other region (Asia).

As a Blade Dancer (which is rather popular crying subject) I would sort classes by OP'ness like this:

Holly "No plat for you" trinity, have no idea how to counter good players from either one of these 3 classes.

1. Summoner

2. Assassin

3. Force Master

Now for weaklings

4. Blade Master (because one killed me in one combo in 5s or less)

5. Blade Dancer (lost once so far)

6. KFC ...oh I mean KFM

7. Destroyer (while they hit like 10k crits sometimes, it feels like fighting enraged mob honestly ...)

Well it goes like this, game starts you see summoner > fight starts > you get rid of cat, you attack summoner if you can't put cat in coma, you basically screwed I don't see how can you win every time you go to draw stance cat CC you, if you use force choke cat CC again so you basically have no way for only burst tools available, you still can use air combos in which case it's 50/50 if you hit summoner or cat and then you out of cooldowns cat cc you and 5 sunflowers to your face.

Assassin > you die, end of story you'll be running around arena like a lost dog and every 10s you'll see something flashing behind you and your hp droping by 20% and like that for whole game, but there is silver lining to this, there are few assassins who can do it, somethimes its very easy to kill them which doesn't happen with summoners sadly.

FM .. well they are oddballs, like summoner on steroid but without cat.., probably sold to chinese restaurant for some steroids .. 

Now since you read all this bullcrap I wrote I'll tell you this.

This is most balanced game in the market. After certain level of skill it doesn't matter which class you play, assassin can kill summoner without taking single hit or KFM can kill BD without letting them use a single skill etc etc, it's just starting point is favorable for summoners or at least I hope so as so far I won like 1/all fights with summoners 

20 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

Not necessarily OP, but due to extreme easymodeness of the 2 ranged classes, Sumo and FM would need to be cut down in stuns and locks. They have range, so they should not be allowed access to so many CCs.

You clearly have never pvped at a high tier as a FM.

everyone is strong, this game is not for avarage palyers, you can kill everyone with every class, all depends on your skill. if you think that it's impossible i suggest quiting this game, and play some casual game.

In all seriousness currently I'd say.

Destro and KFM are sitting up at the top.

Destro because at any point in the match it can get lucky and kill you. Despite being out played for 4+ minutes ONE slip up just ONE can get you killed, This is a disgusting laughable mechanic, but it keeps destro's near the top.

KFM Because well, Stuns for days, one of the highest dmging combos(Also one of the easiest to perform Imo)

Runner up for me would probably be Assassin, but it has to be played absolutely immaculate.

The other classes often shine brighter and appear higher on the list then these classes, but in my opinion that's just because of the variation in player skill. These 3 classes above are the best and listed in order of Least skill needed to most.

1)Destro (No skill needed smash button)

2)Kfm (Very minor skill needed, more so just need to know what your doing and why)

3)Sin (Honestly you can probably PvE your way to mid gold, but you be absolutely useless after that. You also need to have a keen understanding of EVERY classes Iframes and resist since its heavily reliable on procing certain things.

Either one of these 3 classes can have uphill battles, but none of them are weak or underhanded. If you put a KFM or a Sin in the hands of a bad player, they will never break silver, especially in comparison to a BD or Summoner, but in reality both of those classes are relatively garbage. BD can be menacing sometimes, but only because of that fking auto aim on the charge

4 hours ago, Kazna said:

everyone is strong, this game is not for avarage palyers, you can kill everyone with every class, all depends on your skill. if you think that it's impossible i suggest quiting this game, and play some casual game.

Then expect a lowly populated MMO. Because casual players make up the bulk of a community. 

Blade dancer.

Why?

Grabs you, forces your tab escape, pulls you in, knocks you up and then lightnings you as you waste all your escapes on a seemingly inescapable opening, they go into resist till they can do the exact same thing.

5 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Blade dancer.

Why?

Grabs you, forces your tab escape, pulls you in, knocks you up and then lightnings you as you waste all your escapes on a seemingly inescapable opening, they go into resist till they can do the exact same thing.

Tip: Save your tab for the lightning draw combo. 

7 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Tip: Save your tab for the lightning draw combo. 

You'd still eat 20% for free, no effort. and get full duration grabbed for the next combo.

I'd consider it the easiest class to master, easy grab, easy combo, a resist buffer you won't get hit at all during + heal.

4 hours ago, Masqava said:

Blade dancer.

Why?

That or the opposite where they will make you waste your escape by ccing you into an oblivion, and then grab you to blade storm you+ lightning rod. Whola a shit storm of damage you can't block, or parry for the next 6~8ish seconds. It can only be resisted, so you better *cricket*ing pray to whatever god that your def cd can be popped before they come charging down your throat. But if they don't it's all cool. They just got to stall for 30 secs for a second round of unavoidable bs.

Archived